Options
    Yes- only 54 calories to spare
    Yes- 13.7 miles
    Yes- even that little piece of salami I ate when making tomorrow’s lunch😉
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    hla9rjsd0dpn.png

This is so me! 150% 🙈 When the trainer goes "think why you are here" I feel like muting. "Because of food 😡". Luckily, I like sports, challenges, working out, or else it would be a pain. Yet, if I wouldnt be counting calories and taking up challenges, Ithink I'd work out less.

So... yesterday I failed 🤷‍♀️

1) 50min cardio + isometrics & 30min walk
    2) ✔
    3) Over by 350 cal. ❌
    5) Sleep: not enough, 6,5 hrs
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    idmalone: May God help you through this time of grieving.

I forgot to post last night. Yes, x's 3. Exercise was fun...kayaked today with my sons on a lake...and decided that I need to buy some...loved it. Walked yday morning...even though I hated getting up. Work is very slow right now...and so I'll be redoing my budget to see if I am fine...or if I'll need to get a new job. God has blessed me throughout my life with what I need and then some...but I don't want to rest on my laurels if I should be doing something else.
  • rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Pass #4. :'(
  • dsgoingtodoit
    Options
    dewit wrote: »
    hla9rjsd0dpn.png

This is so me! 150% 🙈 When the trainer goes "think why you are here" I feel like muting. "Because of food 😡". Luckily, I like sports, challenges, working out, or else it would be a pain. Yet, if I wouldnt be counting calories and taking up challenges, Ithink I'd work out less.

So... yesterday I failed 🤷‍♀️

dewit: I may be overstepping here...but hey, we're here to encourage each other...so this is my take on things that I have seen you type. You are doing a great job working toward goals that are of benefit to you. Every SINGLE DAY THAT YOU STRIVE...IS A SUCCESS IN SOME WAY. You might not have succeeded in some areas...but think of what you DID WELL. You did not fail...it's not sink or swim here, is it? I think your trainer needs to rethink their verbiage. IMHO you are THERE to meet the fitness goal you have for yourself....not because of what you ate. I struggle with sleep too due various factors...and I hate it...but the sheer fact that you are striving to make changes...is a success. Take it or leave it! Keep doing the great things you have been doing...fix the rest that keeps you from your personal ideal...and be kind to yourself...you deserve it!
  • dsgoingtodoit
    Options
    Today, I took my horse for another walk into a part of the farm that he has not seen before. He is acclimated to some areas and not to others. 30 minutes of walking
    Calories: Rose fixed a recipe that she has not made since the kids (now adults) left the home. It's an Vietnamese dish of spicy chicken, vegetables and rice. Low calorie. It was easy to be under my limit
    Tracking: yes

Hi Rick - Can you share Rose's recipe sometime?
  • amymh41
    amymh41 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I want to think that way. I do not enjoy exercise yet, but I have been doing it for LIFE. I’m working on changing my thinking.
    I spent the entire day with my 3 year old grandson, best exercise ever if you will. But screwed it all up with junk food for dinner.
    Pass for today.
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Monday, 8/17

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hour hike

Pass days to date - 3
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    8/17
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Did some yard work.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes!!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,318 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    rstanford3 wrote: »
    Pass #4. :'(

Either you succeed ... or you LEARN. You have been learning how to define and finesse the habits that work for YOU. So now you consider yourself "in training" for the start of September, when you (and everyone) receives a brand new set of 3 passes.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Almost 9000 steps (mostly via exergame) and over 30 fitbit active minutes registered
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes-er-eee

Days goals met: 16
    Pass days used: 1 (unplanned)