Monthly Post August 2020

Options
13»

Replies

• KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,538 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, @Meghan509! That is awesome! Stay safe this weekend! The good thing about this crazy year is that it really makes a body grateful for what we have.

SO SO SO glad it is FRIDAY!! Gonna go to sleep soon. Need sleep and water. Have a fantastic weekend! Stay safe!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Hi folks, yes I had my hair done yesterday. I have really short hair - at the start of lockdown my husband gave me the clippers-all-over Covid-cut, so it's just grown its own way since then. It's now lovely and neat, and a gorgeous shade of choclate brown (about the only chocolate I'll get at the minute, lol)

It's a Bank Holiday Monday here in UK, so a long weekend to look forward to. I plan a run on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Official weigh day is tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure I'll have hit my first 7 pounds (half stone) off.

So in anticipation I've ordered my next reward off Amazon - a new Fitbit and matching scales! A friend was raving about these, and how great the linking and tracking is. I'm a bit worried that new scales will give a different weight, but as long as I'm measuring consistently, that's the main thing.

Bit of an NSV - I'm sure my "chub rub" is less today when I was walking down stairs.

• Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy Saturday all!

Rainy one here, so shopping and errands planned for us!

Hope both of you ladies enjoy your weekend! A nice long one too, @melaniecheeks! We have one more week and then Monday is a holiday for us too.

See you soon!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Unusual NSV here, my husband said “ you’re laughing more”

Being honest, I think that’s a lot to do with being alcohol free, I keep conveniently forgetting what a depressant it is.
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,538 Member
    Options
    Morning all! I am just plugging along.

@Meghan509 Hope you are having a nice weekend!

@melaniecheeks That is a good NSV!

Off to write a paper and a journal entry. Gotta love homework when you are in your 40s. Have a great week! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

Last day of August!? Jeez, that flew by!

Things are good here. Nice weekend. The rain pretty much stayed away on Saturday so running errands was no biggie. :) Yesterday we went to the beach and it was breezy but nice.

Planning a regular day for me today, which is 18/6 with 1200 calories and 20g of carbs or less.

Have a nice one and see you all soon!