TEAM: Flab-U-Less (September)

Replies

• beshamama
    beshamama Posts: 240 Member
    Daily post: Saturday
    Track: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Weekends I usually wreck all my good habits from the week before and somehow gain back all the weight I lost. But I’m trying really hard to not do that anymore! So today I did my Adventure Fit game and did 20mins on the rowing machine. My husband has been doing home repair all day and it was making him grumpy so he got take out for lunch and a couple of beers for us. We then took our dog for a big walk and got some coffee. I was almost over my calories and we hadn’t even had dinner! Darn fancy coffee drinks! So after dinner my girls and I played Dance Dance whew!
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    @beshamama
    I find it so cool that you play dancing games with your girls!

Daily Post: Sunday
    Track: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: No

This will be my only daily post for this week because I will be offgrid for a few days but I will post my weighin on Friday as supposed! I will still watch my intake and exercise!

I wish you all a great week and keep up the good work!
  • beshamama
    Daily post: Sunday
    Did my Adventure Fit and more dance dance with my girls.

@isabelle I hate exercising so I was so glad to find games that make me move 😊 Have a good week!
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Sept Week 2
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 232
    Current Weight: 231.2
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    dheliason
    September week 2
    Monday
    PW: 155.3
    CW: 155.6

Time to work harder.
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Daily Post: Monday
    Track:no
    Calories: under-I've been too sick since yesterday to eat
    Yesterday, I came home and ate a pork chop (I don't normally eat pork because I'm not a fan of the taste), it was pretty greasy. I fell asleep at around 6pm and then woke up at around 10pm with the worst indigestion of my life. Yay!-more side effects of medrol. It has been absolutely horrible for 2 days now. My vision did something wonky around noon today too. If I didn't know it was ms, I probably would have been at the hospital thinking that I was stroking out or that someone had slipped me some moon cabbage drugs or something??? :D My vision cleared up in about 2hrs, but I'm still sick to my stomach and I think I will try to get some actual sleep tonight.
  • beshamama
    Daily post:Monday

Did my Adventure Fit and Dance Dance
  • lorianncorrea
    lorianncorrea Posts: 151 Member
    lorianncorrea
    Week 2
    PW: 239.6
    CW: 235.8
  • mram3582
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Track:yes
    Calories: under
    Today was much better, less side effects and I'm still walking great. I think it might be because it is less humid and a lot cooler here today. MS is aggravated by heat (which explains a lot of my life living in GA). I hope that everyone is having a wonderful week so far!!
  • mram3582
    @lorianncorrea Woot! Go girl!!
  • mram3582
    mram3582
    Sept. week 2
    PW:264.0
    CW: 263.2
    Well, that was a super surprise after this week. Maybe it is the lasixs because I can't stop eating.
  • beshamama
    Daily Post: Tuesday

Did my Adventure Fit and did a rowing workout.
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Sorry, my Sunday weight never posted. No idea why...
    daloverlyme
    September week 2
    Sunday
    PW: 199
    CW=198
  • hollyberry6182
    hollyberry6182 Posts: 345 Member
    hollyberry6182
    Sept we
    Thurs
  • hollyberry6182
    hollyberry6182 Posts: 345 Member
    sorry...i missed half the info...
    Hollyberry6182
    Sept W2
    PW 248
    CW245
  • mram3582
    @daloverlyme @hollyberry6182 Awesome weigh in's for the both of you! Keep it up!
  • mram3582
    Daily Post: Thursday
    Track; I kept up with it on paper, but mfp wouldn't let me on last night or this morning
    Calories: pretty close, I'll know whenever mfp stops giving me error messages every time I try to log something
    Still having great results walking and horrible side effects with the medicine. I don't care as long as I can walk! I'm going to try to go to bed early so that I can work a long 14hr shift tomorrow. At least I don't have to do that too terribly often anymore.
  • beshamama
    Daily post: Thur

I somehow forgot to post yesterday but I was good yesterday too. Today I wasn’t able to workout in the morning like I normally do because my girls have started virtual school and I have to help them from time to time. I hate being interrupted while working out so I just waited till they were done for the day. Also did about 5 mins of various exercises with my older daughter for her gym class 😊

In mental health department I am lagging. I am really sad and depressed. Our Covid cases keep going up and I really miss my friends and family. This time of year is really hard because I suffered a great loss 14 years ago and I just relive it every September. That Green Day song, Wake me when September Ends rings so true to me.

Sorry to be a bummer but things are just hard now.
  • mram3582
    @beshamama I wish there was anything that I could say/do that would make it any easier. Maybe hold a skype/zoom party and play night with your family. This year can't end quick enough (although, I'm not asking for a meteor for the Oct. BINGO!! :D ) I'm just asking for a CD skip where we don't have to do the previous 2020 month over again, but we can just skip 1 month. :#
  • mram3582
    Also, a heads up that mfp is having widespread outage issues. It took me almost 30 hrs to get back on