Monthly Post September 2020

Options
Meghan509
Meghan509 Posts: 1,980 Member
Well, here we are folks! It is September!!

2020 is flying by, that is for sure. Hope you all have a great day.

Typical day here for me: 18/6 eating window, keto diet with 1200 calories and 20g carbs or less.

See you all soon!

Replies

• Meghan509
    Options
    Good Morning!

Hope September is off to a good start for you all.

Have a nice one. See you soon.
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,538 Member
    Options
    Just realized I haven't checked in this week! I had a boatload of paperwork to do. Got it done just in time. :smile:
    I am 25% of the way to my goal. The last few pounds have been lost from stress and nausea, but still.
    @Meghan509 Glad you had a nice weekend! I can't believe it is September already.
    @melaniecheeks I hope you are doing well!
    Off to bed very early. I need sleep. Lots of sleep.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Got sleep last night. Lots of sleep. I feel like a normal person today! I am going to eat normally today and fast tomorrow. Back to ADF. I actually missed the routine of it.
    Have a great day! Happy Friday Eve! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning all!

@KateNkognito good for you for getting your rest! I find it is important for us to get enough sleep in order to stay healthy in these crazy times!

Today is the day before weigh in day! Regular 1200 calorie day on tap with 20g of carbs or less. Hope to have good news tomorrow AM. :)

Have a great day and see you soon!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Happy Friday all!

I am down .6 lbs this week. I am happy with this! Happy to have a little loss before that time of the month is on its way. ;)

Labor Day weekend here in the USA - Monday is a holiday. No work for me. WOO HOO!

Planning to head to the beach this weekend to soak up any last bit of sunny days we have before fall arrives.

Have a great day and see you all soon. :)
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I’m in Donegal this weekend, husbands birthday. So I’ll not be sticking rigidly to plan, but will try to make sensible choices.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Morning!

@Meghan509 Congratulations on the loss!! Enjoy the long weekend and the beach!

@melaniecheeks Happy birthday to your husband! Enjoy your trip!

I am cleaning house, doing laundry, and doing homework today. First day of school with kids is Tuesday! I am terrified! Who's idea was it to become a special education teacher?! LOL It will be ok. I got this.

I am on track to be at a weight that I haven't been in since 2015 by my birthday in October. I also have made it into the next lower decade. I am pretty excited. This is the ONE thing that I can be in control of and successful at in all of the chaos of 2020.

Have a great weekend! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Ugh, it ate my post. Saying hellos and congratulations and wishing you a nice weekend!!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning! Happy Tuesday!

Hope you guys had a great weekend. We had a nice day off yesterday. Went to the beach on Saturday and Monday and saw friends on Sunday. Good times. <3

I am going to be on vacation for the week of Monday, September 14, so expect just a few posts from me next week.

Talk to you soon! Have a great day. :)
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Good evening, all! Today was the first day of school with kids. Since I am in special education, I didn't actually see any of them today. It was also my first real fast day in a couple of weeks. I have to say, I missed intentionally fasting. Don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to a yummy breakfast tomorrow, but the rhythm of ADF is nice for me. I am 15 pounds down. My goal is 56 pounds, so I am over 25% of the way to my goal. :)

@Meghan509 It was a nice last weekend of summer. Glad yours was nice, too. Enjoy your vacation!

Off to bed. Lack of sleep lately is catching up to me. Have a nice week! Stay healthy!
  • melaniecheeks
    Options
    Trying to get back into the groove after weekend away, must do up a proper menu plan.
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Hi all!

Crazy day today at the office. Back home decompressing now, sigh... :s

Going to keep this short. See you guys tomorrow. Have a good rest of your Wednesday. :)
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    @melaniecheeks You got this! You can get back on track if you remember why you are doing it. :) I hope your weekend was fun, though!

@Meghan509 I am with you. I just sat down and feel like I deflated, literally. I hope tomorrow is better!

Have a great rest of the week! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning all.

Another busy one here. Went to bed nice and early last night and that helped recharge the batteries a little. :)

Regular day on tap here. Hope you guys have a good one. See you soon.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Busy, busy, busy. SO GLAD tomorrow is FRIDAY! Today was a fast day, but also pizza day for dinner. Good combination. I can fast all day knowing that I get a couple of slices for dinner and I will have leftovers for tomorrow. :)
    @Meghan509 I hope it slows down for you a bit! Glad you got a good night's sleep. :)
    I am off to keep myself awake until a decent bedtime. If I go to sleep too early, I wake up in the middle of the night and think about all the things I have to do! Have a good weekend, if I don't get on tomorrow! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning all!

@KateNkognito pizza! :smiley: Good for you for finding something that works well for you. Like they say the best "diet" is the one you can stick too. That is how I feel about Keto!

I am officially in vacation mode. B)

We fly out early tomorrow morning and will be back the following Saturday. When we are back, I'll fill you in on what we did, etc. Staying low key for now on that front. ;)

Next week I'll be logging in to keep my streak alive, and I'll plan to post a little here too.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you guys soon.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Good morning! I had a NSV yesterday. I had my picture taken for the staff directory and I look not fat. Still chubby, but not obese. :)

@Meghan509 I hope you have a great vacation!!! You are absolutely right, whatever works best for you is the best.

Off to do all the things and stuff. Have a great weekend!! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Hi all!

Oooh way to go @KateNkognito!

We are here! Made it safe. Will report back soon. Not a keto week, that is for sure. LOL.

See you soon!! :)
  • melaniecheeks
    Options
    Have a wonderful vacation!

Just doing this week's menu plan - cod tagine tonight (I need to use up some chickpeas), prawn curry, then I may make a veggie chilli using the rest of the chickpeas. I got some fresh chilli at the weekend.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    @Meghan509 Glad you made it safely! Have a wonderful time!!

@melaniecheeks Well, you can come and cook at my house any time! I had half of a frozen pizza for my fast day meal. Your dinner sounds MUCH better!

It was a long day, but I had a good fast. Also, yesterday I intentionally walked for a mile in the evening to get to my step goal. Intentional exercise by me... I never would have thought it would come to this! LOL Have a great rest of the week!