September 1 - September 15: where have you been and where are you going?

Can you believe it’s September?! What are your goals?

Replies

• tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,268 Member
    omg time is flying! I am 195.2 and I'd like to be 193 by mid-month. That will officially be 20 pounds lost! As always my main goal is to never be in the 200s again. This group is so helpful. More folks should join!
  • MsAdventure19
    MsAdventure19 Posts: 104 Member
    I forgot to write my goal. I’m gonna try to set myself up for success and take some pressure off. I haven’t lost at all in August so I’m gonna try to lose 1 lb by September 15th. That would 191.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,597 Member
    Sorry Ive been absent for a little while. I had foot surgery the end of July. Ive not been able to do much of any thing. Went to the Dr. Yesterday. He says I should be able to slowly get back into my walking and pool aerobics again. In the past 15 mo. Between my knee last summer and my fiot this summer and for most of that time being with no exersize per say. Im up 25 of my 85 lost. My goals are to be able to see the scale going downward again and to get back to my regular exercise routine.
  • MsAdventure19
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    Sorry Ive been absent for a little while. I had foot surgery the end of July. Ive not been able to do much of any thing. Went to the Dr. Yesterday. He says I should be able to slowly get back into my walking and pool aerobics again. In the past 15 mo. Between my knee last summer and my fiot this summer and for most of that time being with no exersize per say. Im up 25 of my 85 lost. My goals are to be able to see the scale going downward again and to get back to my regular exercise routine.

That’s great news! I’m sure it will feel good to get into some physical activities again - take it slow!
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,268 Member
    Well I made it to 193.2! Close enough.
  • MsAdventure19
    tmbg1 wrote: »
    Well I made it to 193.2! Close enough.

Definitely close enough! Great job!!
  • MsAdventure19
    Did lose 1 pound - met the goal! Hoping I’m getting back on track!