Replies

• TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    TypingToaster
    September Week 3
    PW: 323
    CW: 321.1

1.9 pounds lost and 0.59% of my weight for this week
    3.6 pounds to reach my goal for this month.
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    @beshamama Way to go on getting some exercise in today! I wish there was something to do to make life easier. Hugs!
    @tina9572 you just keep pushing it down!! Way to go!
    @TypingToaster another really nice loss this week!
  • mram3582
    Daily Post: Saturday
    Track; yes
    calories: over-I was doing super good until I came home and my husband had a breakfast pizza (I didn't check the stats before I ate it) Holy hell! 250grams was like 800+ calories. :#
    I also completely forgot to weigh in this week. I can't even keep up with what day it is. Everything is so overwhelming right now. The is some new, wonky symptom every day now....last night I started seeing shooting star type streaks in my vision. It looks like a glittering firework shooting from the top left of my vision going out into my peripheral on my right. Not a debilitating symptom, but definitely a "hmmm....freaky"
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Sept Week 4
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 229.6
    Current Weight: 229.6
  • mram3582
    The October thread is up. Hop on over and introduce yourself to your new team mates. If this is your 1st round in the challenge you don't have to relist everything will just roll over. We will continue to use this chat thread until the end of the Sept. challenge and then swap over to the Oct. chat thread: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10810515/team-flab-u-less-october#latest
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    dheliason
    September week 4
    Monday
    PW: 154.3
    CW: 153.3
  • mram3582
    Daily Post; Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Today was great! I'm feeling much better (probably because it is 30 degrees cooler) I actually got to go walk about 2 miles tonight before I started staggering to the left like a drunk :)
  • lorianncorrea
    lorianncorrea Posts: 151 Member
    edited September 2020
    Lorianncorrea
    Week 4
    PW: 233.4
    CW:231.4
  • lorianncorrea
    lorianncorrea Posts: 151 Member
    @mram3582 Glad you had a better day!
  • beshamama
    beshamama Posts: 240 Member
    And I’m back!
    Daily Post: Tue
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Went on a bike ride with my girls today. My youngest fell and now has a beat up face 😣 I feel so bad for her!
  • Gold6767
    Gold6767 Posts: 145 Member
    I've noticed a few people mention struggling with some depression or other mental health issues and I'm wondering how everyone is handling their mental health lately? I can tell that I'm not always handling it so well (snapping at others, low energy, extra social isolation). Since COVID several of the healthy things I liked to do to manage my stress I haven't been able to (swimming, theater, travel) and I'm looking for maybe a new hobby or two to help fill in the gap. Thanks team
  • beshamama
    Daily post: Wed
    Exercise: yes
    Went on a big bike ride.
  • hollyberry6182
    hollyberry6182 Posts: 345 Member
    Hollyberry6182
    Week 4
    Thursday
    Pw 244
    Cw 244
  • mram3582
    mram3582
    Sept. week 4
    Pw: 263.2
    CW: 268.0
    Well, at least it wasn't a +24lbs in one month like it is with the oral prednisone. Medrol infusions seem to be much better. I still swell like crazy, but that will probably go away if I took some more Furosomide.
  • beshamama
    September Week 4
    PW: 166
    CW: 166.4

For having a really hard week where I barely did anything I not surprised I gained weight. But I am happy it wasn’t much.
  • Gold6767
    Gold6767 Posts: 145 Member
    Gold6767
    September week 4
    PW: 158.8
    CW: 157.6
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    daloverlyme
    September week 4
    Sunday
    PW: 198
    CW=197
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Username: lsabeIIe
    Week: September Week 4
    Friday
    PW=148.2
    CW=146

Yay! That was a nice surprise this morning!
    Sorry team, I wasn't chatty lately but I'm back! :D

Congratulations to all for your efforts!
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Hi people! Hope you all had a nice day!

Daily post: Friday
    Track: yes! Every single bites! o:)
    Exercise: Yes
    Walk=1h50
    Yoga= 40 mins
    Comment: Super happy with my day!
    Gold6767 wrote: »
    I've noticed
    a few people mention struggling with some depression or other mental health issues and I'm wondering how everyone is handling their mental health lately? I can tell that I'm not always handling it so well (snapping at others, low energy, extra social isolation). Since COVID several of the healthy things I liked to do to manage my stress I haven't been able to (swimming, theater, travel) and I'm looking for maybe a new hobby or two to help fill in the gap. Thanks team

@Gold6767
    Sorry for the late reply, I just saw your post.

If you are into yoga, there is this site:
    www.doyogawithme.com that I really enjoy. They offer a free membership for 2 months due to Covid but they have tons of free classes anyway even without the membership.

I wish you the best!
    And same to everyone!

• tina9572
    tina9572 Posts: 203 Member
    Tina9572
    September week 4

PW : 193,7
    CW : 193,2