Oct 1 - Oct 15: What are your goals?

Sorry I’m late on this one, but what are your goals?

Replies

• tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,268 Member
    I'm 191.6 now. I'd love to be 190 by the 15th. As always my biggest goal is to never see the 200s again!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,597 Member
    My goal is to be able to get back to my regular walking. My foot is doing better. But still trying to take it slow. Trying not to get descouraged by the numbers on the scale. It just wont budge too much in the down hill direction.
  • tmbg1
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    My goal is to be able to get back to my regular walking. My foot is doing better. But still trying to take it slow. Trying not to get descouraged by the numbers on the scale. It just wont budge too much in the down hill direction.

I love walking and when I couldn't do it due to a foot problem a few years ago I was so bummed! Glad your foot is getting better.
  • MsAdventure19
    MsAdventure19 Posts: 104 Member
    stella7x7 wrote: »

That’s great! I’m with you on focusing on activity and forgetting the scale for a little bit. I just need to focus on my routines that help me eat healthy, get some movement in my life, and feel happy. When I can get that in place for a few weeks in a row, then I’ll worry about what the scale has to say.
  • tmbg1
    I made it to 189 today 🙌
  • MsAdventure19
    MsAdventure19 Posts: 104 Member
    Great job! You’re amazing!