Shrinking Assets - October 2020 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Hi guys!!!

Sorry that I have been MIA for a few days. Just some personal stuff going on and needed a little attention.

I have been doing well. I had my typical weekend gain - probably sodium from sushi Saturday. I have dropped the weekend sins and working on a loss for the week.

I have a ton to catch up on in this thread and I promise I will get there!

Let's finish October strong and SLAY NOVEMBER!!!

Were our steps logged for last week? I never saw my post acknowledged so I was just wondering?
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Test
  • heatheralamode
    heatheralamode Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! Hope everyone’s week is going well...I think I weigh in here. I’m down to 280 from 281. Hopefully I did this right lol.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!!

Sorry that I have been MIA for a few days. Just some personal stuff going on and needed a little attention.

I have been doing well. I had my typical weekend gain - probably sodium from sushi Saturday. I have dropped the weekend sins and working on a loss for the week.

I have a ton to catch up on in this thread and I promise I will get there!

Let's finish October strong and SLAY NOVEMBER!!!

Were our steps logged for last week? I never saw my post acknowledged so I was just wondering?

I’m going to log on later today and will enter steps and results. Sorry - just been crazy this week.
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    @BEKA3695 that is awesome! Smashing goals!!!
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    EXCITING NEWS

I hit goal today!!! I almost cried! However, I have decided that I’m not done quite yet and reset my goal from 170 to 155.

This is a victory!!!
    ]

Awesome!!! Well done!

• SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695
    We celebrate with you -congrats. An inspiring day for me to join.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    EXCITING NEWS

I hit goal today!!! I almost cried! However, I have decided that I’m not done quite yet and reset my goal from 170 to 155.

This is a victory!!!
    t7kx7c41kfco.jpeg

2y1ot1yqhfzp.jpeg

y7w9vmq8azsb.jpeg

Yeah!!!!💥💥💥🎉🎉🎉
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Wednesday, sorry I'm late. I've had a headache due to the weather - it legit makes me feel ill sometimes- and totally forgot to weigh in, so please carry my weight over from last week.

KittyInBoots17
    PW: 232.6
    CW; 232.6
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I would like to wish everyone a safe and Happy Halloween! It's a different year for it. They still allow trick or treating here which concerns me. I don't think many houses will be participating. STAY SAFE!
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I would like to wish everyone a safe and Happy Halloween! It's a different year for it. They still allow trick or treating here which concerns me. I don't think many houses will be participating. STAY SAFE!

I never participate just because I live in a very rural area and don’t get any trick or treaters. I would definitely participate though if kids came out my way. Personally, I’m glad they are still doing it in my area. Things are bad enough for kids without taking away their Halloween also.
  • bossmumhealth
    bossmumhealth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Friday!!

SW: 220lbs
    CW: 214.72lbs
    Total loss to date: 5.28lbs

Hope I’m doing this right!
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 WOOHOOOO! Congratulations!

@SisuMom2019 welcome aboard! Do you have Finnish heritage or did you just stumble upon sisu and like it? Definitely appropriate word choice for what we’re doing here. I’m Finnish and live in the Helsinki area.
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 You, my friend, are a total rock star!!! Congrats!!!
  • krobinson9721
    krobinson9721 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I’m from Canberra Australia so I use kg, do I need to convert in pounds for this group?

My kids are 8, 6, and 4 years old and I lost the baby weight very quickly after each. After I lost the weight from my youngest I got all excited that I would never be big (pregnant) again. Except oops, I put on 23kg over a few years without being pregnant 😱😱

Height: 173cm
    Starting weight: 93kg
    Current weight: 79.2
    Goal weight: 70
    Weigh in day: monday

I’ve been incorporating wine and chocolate into my weekends to try and make this something I can stick with and maintain once I’m at goal weight.

Thanks for having me 😊
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,263 Member
    Options
    Hi Shrinking Assets ..one more heading your way ..Please welcome @lckiehl :)
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I’m from Canberra Australia so I use kg, do I need to convert in pounds for this group?

My kids are 8, 6, and 4 years old and I lost the baby weight very quickly after each. After I lost the weight from my youngest I got all excited that I would never be big (pregnant) again. Except oops, I put on 23kg over a few years without being pregnant 😱😱

Height: 173cm
    Starting weight: 93kg
    Current weight: 79.2
    Goal weight: 70
    Weigh in day: monday

I’ve been incorporating wine and chocolate into my weekends to try and make this something I can stick with and maintain once I’m at goal weight.

Thanks for having me 😊

Yes please convert to lbs. The mods are from the US and I believe (they could answer better for me when they are around) that the spread sheet they use for tracking is in lbs.

Welcome to the team!
This discussion has been closed.