edited December 2020 in Social Groups
Happy November! Stay healthy!

Replies

• Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday all!

Happy November too!

I am with you about Thanksgiving @KateNkognito it is my favorite holiday too!

Hope your weekend is going well. See you guys soon. :)
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm back on plan this week, feeling strong about it. New online dance class tonight as well! Normally I do Scottish Country dancing (I'm a teacher), but as it is all done in sets or groups of people, with lots of giving hands, it's going to be some time before we are allowed to have those classes. So instead I'm taking up Highland dancing, which is a solo activity.
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning all!

Anyone else get a little rattled by switching from Day Light Savings time to Standard time?!

Hope your Monday is going well. So far so good here. Making a renewed effort to stick to my Keto WOE and 1200 calories per day to try to get these few extra pounds I am still carrying from vacation, off once and for all!

We picked up a nice large piece of corned beef at Aldi this weekend. Planning to cook it in the Instant Pot via Slow Cooker mode today. Assuming it fits in the machine. :o LOL If not Plan B!

Welcome back @melaniecheeks! I am liking your strength! Your dance classes sound fun! I really need to figure out some sort of exercise. We have not been to our local gym since before lock down in February. A little bit of walking here and there is good but need to step it up!

@KateNkognito hope all is well by you!

Hope you have a great day. See you all soon.
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,545 Member
    Options
    Stayed home sick today, but I was able to get up every so often and do a few things. The weather is gorgeous!

@melaniecheeks Glad you can get back to dancing! Different can be exciting sometimes! Good for you getting back to your plan, too!

@Meghan509 You can send those pesky pounds packing! Your dinner sounds super easy. And I have more trouble with going from Standard to DST. I like having the sun coming up at the same time I get up.

I hope you all have a good week! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning all!

Hope you are feeling better, @KateNkognito! Enjoy that nice weather!

We are having some nice weather here as well. The rain stopped on Sunday and the next ten days are supposed to be in the 60's F and no rain in sight!

The corned beef came out wonderful! We definitely will be buying another one of those again. So easy and so tasty.

Working from home today. Quiet and productive day here. For tomorrow I'll pop in the office for a few hours in the AM. My one day of getting dressed up. LOL Still feels weird!

Have a great day and see you all soon.
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning.

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Have a great day.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Hey y'all! Just popping in quickly. I hope everyone is well! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Hello!

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Quiet day here. Been a good week of sticking to my Keto WOE and drinking my water. Weigh in day tomorrow AM. :)

Have a good one.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Story of the day: I was under a table with one student, discussing why school doesn't suck and it is ok if things are hard, when another student decided to leave the room because I had told them that I would take their drawing pad if they didn't get started with what they were supposed to be doing (you know, after I had already given 3 prompts to get started). This was my day. I ate lots of pizza for dinner. And a few peanut butter cups. And didn't do anything I needed to do. And I am wondering if I can buy a private island somewhere.
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

@KateNkognito sigh... Sorry about your sh*tty day! Sending hugs. This too shall pass... <3

I weighed in this AM and I am the same as last week. This is okay with me, as I have women's stuff going on. It will catch up next week when that is all done. Been sticking to my WOE and feeling good. Clothes feel the same too.

Another weekend is almost here and we don't have any big plans. Okay by me. Hope everybody is good.

Have a great day. See you soon.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Today I had someone dancing on a table. At least I have a sense of humor. I am so glad it is Friday!

@Meghan509 Thanks for the hugs. I hope you have a nice weekend! I also hope that you have a big loss next week. :)
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    I got a boatload of stuff done today! I feel like I am catching up on my life. I was supposed to fast today, but I needed carbs for my sanity. I hope everyone had a nice weekend!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Happy Monday all!

And look at that, the work day is almost half over already! WOO HOO!

Glad you had a productive weekend, @KateNkognito!

We had a nice weekend. Got a lot done as well and stuck nicely to our Keto WOE. Yep, hoping for a decent loss on Friday AM! :D

The weather here has been really nice. Sunny and warm, in the upper 60's/ lower 70's (F)! I will take it for November! Hard to believe Thanksgiving (US) is almost here. No clue what our plans are... :)

Have a great day. See you soon!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning all.

Hope your week is going well. Happy Tuesday.

Not too much going on here. Sunny and warm day on tap.

Have a great day and see you all soon. :)
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Well, my school is going to go remote starting next week. Fun times. Two of my students did not take it well today.
    On the weight loss front, I am lower than I have been in 5 years. :)

@Meghan509 I hope your week goes well! Our temperature has dropped by about 30 degrees from yesterday. It was gorgeous, now it is downright chilly.

@melaniecheeks How is the new dancing going?

Off to plan for remote learning. Wish me luck!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Thanks, @KateNkognito. Good luck with remote learning! Ugh, crazy times. Hope we can get this virus back in check again. The Fall Surge is in full affect here in Southern, New England. :(

I am at work today for a few hours. Off to go check the mail and to track down something for someone.

Have a great day and see you soon!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Hi all!

Hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods!

Thanksgiving is two weeks away! No clue what we are doing. Probably just staying home... :)

Tomorrow is weigh in day for me. Fingers crossed. Been a trying couple of weeks with "meh" results. Been sticking to my WOE and hoping for the best. All I can do!

See you all soon.
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Finally! I am down 1.2 lbs this week. Slow and steady wins the race. :)

Friday is here. Any fun plans for the weekend, kids? Nothing happening here.

Hope everything is good in your neck of the woods. See you all soon.
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Happy Saturday all.
    Hope everyone is doing well.
    <3
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    I just realized how long it has been since I posted! Last week was really crazy. The kids in my room did not take the news that we are going fully remote starting next week very well. My poor kiddos. Some of them have rough stuff going on at home. Others just need the stability of the routine at school.
    On a better note, tonight is the first virtual wine and color night at my local library. We got painting kits from one of the local studios and we will have a Zoom meeting together. I am excited!

@Meghan509 Congratulations on the loss! I knew it would come!

Off to set up my little work space. Have a great rest of the weekend! Stay healthy!