TEAM: Run Track Minds (November)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215.

Replies

• DDay2015
    DDay2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    @ABO215 Ashley, I was in this group a year ago for a few months. I would like to join back up for November.

My info: DDay2015
    Weigh in week: Start weight : 270
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: NA
    Todays Weight: NA

Let me know if this is okay.

Tom
  • CrystalEssex
    CrystalEssex Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    @CrystalEssex
    SW: 110.8

Excited to be back after a few months break from tracking 😃

@AmyG1982 my friend @n_harmony89music wants to join the challenge. She is going to post on the newbie thread but is wanting to be on our team if possible.
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    @CrystalEssex

@AmyG1982 my friend @n_harmony89music wants to join the challenge. She is going to post on the newbie thread but is wanting to be on our team if possible.

Awesome! I’ll see what we can do :)
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Hi all! Welcome to November. Can you believe this year is almost over?? I’ve been struggling for a long time, hoping to get things under control and finish the year strong.

I’m Amy and the captain here, please let me know if you have questions or any suggestions for any additional challenges we could do.

We do have an optional daily post to help with accountability. Feel free to do it however works for you but this is the loose format:

Daily Post (day)
    Track: Yes/no
    Calories: Under/over
    Exercise: yes/no (or what you did)
    Day: how your day went, and struggles or successes to share

Let’s crush this month!
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week: November week 1
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 170
    CW: 170

Hi everyone!
  • LastChanceChez2020
    Options
    Hi all.
    My name is Cheryl, I'm 36.
    stay at home mom to a 4 year old girl.
    Origionally from UK but now live in Burgundy France.

SW: 240.3

Daily Post Sunday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes - 25 minute dog walk
  • LastChanceChez2020
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    Hi all! Welcome to November. Can you believe this year is almost over??

No, its flew by but thats a good thing though because New Years can't come soon enough. I'm over 2020 😂

• Grouper11
    Grouper11 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Even
    Exercise: yes spin 40 and walked 2.5 miles.
    Day: I was really anxious today over the election so I found myself stress eating trisciits and Cheetos!! I stopped myself and went for a walk.
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    @CrystalEssex

Awesome! I’ll see what we can do :)

Did @n_harmony89music register? If you can tell me the starting weight and weigh-in date here, I’ll make sure she’s added :)
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I was part of this group earlier this year and actually won the January challenge! I was on my way to being the healthiest ever and then there was Covid....I have gained all I lost and some! I started nursing school in August and I'm still working full time with two little ones. Im happy to be back on my journey with you all.
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    kyoung1908 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I was part of this group earlier this year and actually won the January challenge! I was on my way to being the healthiest ever and then there was Covid....I have gained all I lost and some! I started nursing school in August and I'm still working full time with two little ones. Im happy to be back on my journey with you all.

Welcome back!! I’ve gained a ton back too so I know how you feel!
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

Today was challenging with keeping under calories. One day at a time!
  • travelingalone1
    travelingalone1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Karla, sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, but Mondays are a busy day for me, I have been struggling with my weight my entire life, and decided to join mfp to my stay on track with my weight-loss journey. My old scale had stopped working properly, so can't weigh myself. Hopefully, I should have a new one tomorrow.
  • travelingalone1
    Options
    @ABO215 & AmyG1982, did you get my post in the new weight section, about me wanting to change my weigh-in day from Mondays to Saturdays.
    I hope this is Ok, because for the next 5 weeks, Mondays are going to be really busy for me, and won't have time to weigh-in and post. Thanks, Karla
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh in-
    179.6 (sorry I’m late with this!)

So excited I hit my goal to be in the 170s by November!!
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    @ABO215 & AmyG1982, did you get my post in the new weight section, about me wanting to change my weigh-in day from Mondays to Saturdays.
    I hope this is Ok, because for the next 5 weeks, Mondays are going to be really busy for me, and won't have time to weigh-in and post. Thanks, Karla

It’s been changed :)
  • travelingalone1
    Options
    Thank you, @AmyG1982
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,385 Member
    Options
    @AmyG1982 Did you put me back on the list for this month challenge?
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Username: Kathie_GoGo
    Weigh in week: NOVEMBER Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    OCT Week 5 weight: 152.0 pounds
    NOV Week 1 Weight: 151.4 pounds
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    What is everyone doing for home workouts/exercises? I'm not attending a gym right now.
This discussion has been closed.