• rpspencer1
    rpspencer1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: over 😢
    Exercise: yes 🙌

Day:
    Hello everyone, nice to be back this month! I’ve been slacking on my daily posts, I’ll do better the reminder of this week! Welcome new and returning members!

Happy counting!!
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,368 Member
    Options
    Username:@Minion_training_program
    Weigh in week: November week 1
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Start Weight: 99,9 kg / 220,24 lbs
    Todays Weight: 98,7 kg / 217,60 lbs
  • travelingalone1
    travelingalone1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I finally got me a brand new scale yesterday. that is much better quality then the old one. I was worried that the old scale wasn't showing my correct weight and that I might weigh more than it was showing. So I decided to do a comparison between the two and as I feared there definitely was a difference.
    I weighed this morning and the old scale put my weight at 282.6 lbs the new scale put my weight at 291 lbs. (8.4 lbs difference) believe me I stepped on the scale a few times to make sure that it was the correct weight.

This is not an gain from over eating or water retention. The older scale was showing around an 8 lbs lower weight then the new scale. I really didn't want to let you all know because I was a little upset with my true weight. However, this is why I got a new scale to have a more accurate idea of my true weight. I had the old scales for a very long time, and they just wasn't working properly anymore. I have been losing and my real weight must have close to 300 lbs,

I've lost 7.6 lbs since joining mfp and 2.8 lbs since joining this challenge.
    My true weight: 298.6 lbs (mfp) 293.8 lbs (at start of this challenge)

I feel good knowing that the increase in weight is not because of over eating or water retention, but it's due to my old scale not working correctly.
  • travelingalone1
    Options
    @AmyG1982,
    I don't know what exactly to do about my weight showing on Saturday. Because it's not an increase in weight due to overeating or whatever retention it was just my old scales not working. I was expecting a pound or two but not as much 8 lb I worked really hard to get this weight off as I stated above so sorry but I need to be honest what the new scale showed and go from there.
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    @AmyG1982 Did you put me back on the list for this month challenge?

Yep :)
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    @AmyG1982,
    I don't know what exactly to do about my weight showing on Saturday. Because it's not an increase in weight due to overeating or whatever retention it was just my old scales not working. I was expecting a pound or two but not as much 8 lb I worked really hard to get this weight off as I stated above so sorry but I need to be honest what the new scale showed and go from there.

Don’t worry about it! I could see about changing your starting weight but even if I can’t don’t worry, you’ll keep losing!
  • LastChanceChez2020
    Options
    Username: LastChanceChez2020
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Start weight : 240.3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 240.3
    Todays Weight: 240.3

Sorry Ladies, not a great week 😢
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,368 Member
    Options

Not all ladies here :wink:
  • travelingalone1
    Options
    Thanks, @AmyG1982
    That's my plan to never give up and continue losing until I reach my ultimate goal weight. 😃
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday (Week 1 of November)
    PW = 140.65 lb
    CW = 140.65 lb
    Thank you. =)
  • travelingalone1
    Options
    Username: travelingalone1
    Start weight : 291
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 291
    Todays Weight: 290.4
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    kyoung1908 wrote: »
    What is everyone doing for home workouts/exercises? I'm not attending a gym right now.

I'm a runner and live in Montana and rely on YouTube videos whenever the roads are snow/ice covered or the weather is just too extreme. There are virtual runs or walks anywhere in the world. Leslies Sansone "walk at home" has some fun/peppy videos and some include resistance. If your gym workouts include weights, search for bodyweight workouts. Also yoga or stretching videos. Also I like to jump rope ... no video needed just music 😊
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    @DDay2015
    @n_harmony89music

I think @Ab0215 has a lot going on in her personal life and has just been a bit behind on here. Happy to have you (back) on the team! Please log your weight on your weigh in days and I’ll make sure you’re included :)
  • CrystalEssex
    CrystalEssex Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    @AmyG1982 I logged my weight this week. I think I was one of the first ones. Due again to weigh in tomorrow, is that correct?

@n_harmony89music 😃 Welcome.
  • CrystalEssex
    Options
    @AmyG1982 she said she missed the registration. She had to go buy a scale. Next month!
  • CrystalEssex
    Options
    @CrystalEssex
    SW: 110.8
    CW: 111.8

I got a bunch of steroids pumped thru me over the weekend and I'm puffy today so hoping this is just fluid retention and it goes down to show a loss 💁‍♀️
  • LastChanceChez2020
    Options

Not all ladies here :wink:

Sorry, I only have ladies on my friends list, it was an autopilot typing.
    I will remember for next time xx
  • LastChanceChez2020
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »

Hi Amy,
    I weighed in on the 6th :-)
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    @AmyG1982 I logged my weight this week. I think I was one of the first ones. Due again to weigh in tomorrow, is that correct?

@n_harmony89music 😃 Welcome.

Oops, sorry. Thanks for the update on n_harmony89music!
This discussion has been closed.