Loss to date: 7.26lbs
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    BigBlues11
    PW 159.5
    CW 159.5 (-.0 pnds)
    TLD -64.5 pnds

Holding steady for the last couple of weeks. My body needed a break I'm thinking :)
  • lckiehl
    lckiehl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    @bigblues11 WOW! Congratulations on your incredible progress so far! How inspiring!
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    Friday
    PW 196.5
    CW 195.5
    LTD 42

Every time I start to make progress, I sabotage myself! I was happy with the weigh-in but then went out for fast food twice today!

We are headed out of town for a few days next week so that’s going to be a real challenge staying on top of meals. I’ve been distracted with other things and I find I’m only really successful with weight loss when I become obsessed with it. I just don’t have the time for that right now. So I’ll only make a commitment to journal for the next week or so. I’ve slacked off on that recently and I think if I make the commitment I can at least get back on track with that one thing.

Also, since I’ll be eating from the freezer and pantry the next few days (because I don’t want to buy groceries right before we go out of town), there could be some really interesting meals in my near future!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's food finally being posted
    iwitortu360c.jpg

• machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    @boehle I am sorry I keep changing my weigh in, I am on a new program so I am back to Saturdays. Sorry.
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Username: xioalongbao
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 135.3 (61.5 kg)
    CW (Current Weight): 134.4 lbs (61.1 kg)

Continuing to bounce around the 61kg mark which is where I’ve been for a month. It’s almost the end of the longest school year of my 20 years of teaching (we’ve been online since mid March) and I’m exhausted. So while I’d prefer the weight to go down (goal is 60kg so I’m so close!) if holding around here is the best I can do right now I’m not too upset about it.

@cre804 I’m the same. To be successful with weight loss I have to have the mental energy to obsess over it.
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Username: dogmom1978
    PW: 167
    CW: 167

Lacked energy all week and didn’t go to the gym at all. Work has been busy, but I need to do better.
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Username: dogmom1978
    PW: 167
    CW: 167

Lacked energy all week and didn’t go to the gym at all. Work has been busy, but I need to do better.
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Machchic
    Saturday
    PW: 173.6
    CW: 165.8

2 full weeks on my new program and very happy, Goal is 150's by December.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    MISSING WEIGH INS

@TheMrWobbly
    @beije24
    @peachplace
    @Navallez
    @Daniel081979
    @craftysloth85
    @heatheralamode
    @Shandke
    @Hope_bay74

Just a reminder that @jugar begins the weekly tallies a the butt crack of dawn Sunday mornings. Your weigh in must be posted before she begins for it to count for the weekly totals.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    oe3uool4cgb3.jpg

1st Place @dogmom1978 124,741 steps
    2nd Place @Xiaolongbao 119,106 steps
    3rd Place @Leezy55 80,223 steps

Participation trophies
    @LaurieWrobo 49,567 steps
    @Beka3695 44,712 steps
  • Beka3695
    Options
    NEW CHALLENGERS

If you would like to participate in the weekly step challenge, please let me know. Please report steps from Sunday to Saturday as this is how most trackers will total. You can provide a daily total or weekly - preferred.

I will update the spreadsheet tomorrow.

An apology:
    Sorry for the steps challenge being late posted. I have been dealing with some personal crap lately and just trying to keep my head above water. Living in 2 states, 400 miles apart is difficult at best. Toss in 2 hurricanes in a 30 day period, primary home still a wreck from the July water loss, Husband with torn ligaments in his ankle - this creates 90% of the stress, and the regular every day stuff has just gotten to me and I've fallen behind. I will do my best to keep caught up...
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Beka3695
    Saturday
    PW: 168.2
    CW: 168.6
    Change +0.4
    LTD 73.4
  • Hope_bay74
    Hope_bay74 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All,

Slow to get started here but will be more active this week.

SW- 192.8
    CW-189.8

I equate the loss at just finishing my cycle. I tend to bloat a lot. My eating wasn’t great this week. Next will will try to be better :)
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    NEW CHALLENGERS
    An apology:
    Sorry for the steps challenge being late posted. I have been dealing with some personal crap lately and just trying to keep my head above water. Living in 2 states, 400 miles apart is difficult at best. Toss in 2 hurricanes in a 30 day period, primary home still a wreck from the July water loss, Husband with torn ligaments in his ankle - this creates 90% of the stress, and the regular every day stuff has just gotten to me and I've fallen behind. I will do my best to keep caught up...

No need to apologise. Thanks for everything you do to keep this place ticking over.

I won't do the step challenge in November - I'm too lazy to keep track every day for another month but it was fun for a month. Thanks for organising it.

• Hope_bay74
    Hope_bay74 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Count me in for the step challenge. I’m not going that high everyday but any little bit helps 🚶‍♀️
This discussion has been closed.