11/1: 14184
    11/2: 6858
    11/3: 12432
    11/4: 11135
    11/5: 11109
    11/6: 7823
    11/7: 16785

Total: 80,326

A couple of lazy days in there. Disappointing after such a good week last week. I’ll try to get back on track this week and at least break 10k a day.
  • carriestrine
    carriestrine Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    floecity wrote: »
    floecity
    Friday
    PW 201
    CW 198
    LTD 36 lbs

Yay so happy this week, made it into onederland and it really shows!!! 🤗

YAY!!! You're doing awesome! Congratulations on this major milestone.

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

vyukjlzsheio.png
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    z6dh8lmdhhwa.jpg
    q1od30oau2my.png
    ebd9ok8ylc0v.png
    wqtrfz54vpso.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    tgz07ff1u6i0.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    9dlipj4bfxws.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @Showkitten 3.10%
    2nd @simbersea 2.99%
    3rd @ksandberg561 2.73 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @Showkitten 7.6 Lbs
    2nd @heatherbluebell 7.2 Lbs
    3rd @SisuMom2019 6.0 Lbs
    3rd @lelbarou 6.0 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Bluetail6
    @machchic
    @ashmrh
    @kandi3570
    @Jactop
    @iHUSTLE4MUSCLE
    @Gidgitgoescrazy
    @annliz23
    @jedaschultz

55b4a0i205tq.png

• Beka3695
    Options
    ew007j1mhvxz.png

SHRINKING ASSETS KICKED @$$ THIS WEEK!!

WOO HOO!!! Look at y'all!!! I am so proud of this team!
    Let's see if we can do it again next week. I will commit to a pound for the week!!!
  • bossmumhealth
    bossmumhealth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome sauce!!!!!!
  • robros310
    robros310 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    RobRos310
    Weigh In Day: Sundays
    PW: 164.6
    CW: 162.8
  • Hope_bay74
    Hope_bay74 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    d6nci4jvk50j.jpeg

Found a new before... so I took a new “in progress.”

I knew a was big but HOLY HECK!!! I am pretty darn proud of myself!!

Well done!
  • lckiehl
    lckiehl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job in week one everyone! It's really cool to see the numbers come together and see how well everyone is doing. Just curious - is anyone else on a plan to lose really slowly? I know that's not glamorous, but my focus currently has been to eat and exercise in a sustainable way. I know I could lose more quickly, but I would also be hungry and grumpy, and much more likely to binge, or get frustrated and give up. Instead, I am eating close to 2000 calories per day (or more some weeks) and working out at least 3x weekly with resistance training. It's slow going, but steady and I love the energy I have and that I don't feel hungry or obsess over eating (or not eating). Is anyone on a similar journey? I will admit I get jealous of the multi-pound weight loss some of you are getting, by I am trying to stay focused on my journey and what I hope to be a long-term lifestyle change.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    lckiehl wrote: »
    Just curious - is anyone else on a plan to lose really slowly?

Everyone has to take their own path. If it works for you - that is all that matters.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I've failed the last couple days with my photo pictures. Ugh. Tonight I'm gonna cook a bit and be back on track.
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    d6nci4jvk50j.jpeg

Found a new before... so I took a new “in progress.”

I knew a was big but HOLY HECK!!! I am pretty darn proud of myself!!

Look at you, awesome job, Beautiful, you kicked booty butt. Congratulations
  • heatherbluebell
    heatherbluebell Posts: 86 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    lckiehl wrote: »
    Just curious - is anyone else on a plan to lose really slowly? I know that's not glamorous, but my focus currently has been to eat and exercise in a sustainable way.

Hey @lckiehl, I was one that pulled a big loss this week, but you’ll likely not see me on the list again. I’m like you in wanting slow and steady. The reason for my number was because the week before I was on my cycle and only lost 0.4 pounds, so I think my body was catching up. And big number losses for me at a very heavy weight aren’t so huge from the perspective of % of body weight.

Anyways, I made the decision for slow and steady from my own experience. And what’s right for me, may be different for someone else because of their own experiences... Story about me: I’ve tried the fad diets and once lost 100 lbs in 6 months, but it ruined my metabolism, gave me an eating disorder, and I gained almost DOUBLE the weight back. It. Was. Not. Sustainable. I’m never doing anything like that again. I know the only way I’m going to succeed *long term* (for me, based on my experience and personality) is to make small and sustainable changes to my life. So, you’re not alone and don’t get discouraged!! And although you’re not alone, I also say it’s not worth comparing yourself to others. What matters is what you want and what works for you!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    @beka3695 You are rocking it! Well done!
  • lckiehl
    Options
    @heatherbluebell thanks for sharing! I just like connecting with others. I was not posting to make anyone feel bad or wrong, just looking for connection. I'm happy to be connected to you on MFP and am cheering your journey!
  • lckiehl
    Options
    Tuesday check-in:
    lckiehl
    Prior Weight: 191.8
    Current Weight: 190
    LTD: 17 lbs!
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    @lckiehl Most of us are losing slowly. If someone has a lot of weight left to lose or has a lot of water weight, they might have a really big week. Other people have less accurate scales and their reported weight loss could be off (just like counting calories and exercise calorie burn isn’t an exact science, even the most accurate scale to weigh ourselves has some room for error).

I’m only set to lose 1 lb a week, but for the past 2 I’ve maintained. I haven’t been exercising as much as I need to nor have I been eating properly (over goal most days). Back on the wagon this week though!

And welcome to the group!
  • lckiehl
    Options
    @Dogmom1978 thanks for replying :) Its helpful to hear about others' journeys to health. Everyone is a bit different, but we all have essentially the same goal. I love the group support!
This discussion has been closed.