Replies

• machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Machchic
    Saturday
    PW: 163.3
    CW: 161.7

-1.6 lbs Next week is a challenge but I have a plan. Goal is to be any number under 161, I would love to see the 150's
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Username: dogmom1978
    PW: 172.8
    CW: 172.8

Just happy the scales didn’t go up. Didn’t exercise enough to stay under goal every day and it’s my TOM, so I definitely have some bloating masking weight loss.

But... thanksgiving next week.... hopefully I can avoid being a complete pig this thanksgiving.
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    cre804 wrote: »
    Anyone have any easy recipes for a lactose-intolerant daughter and a vegan son who can’t eat legumes or nuts?

@cre804 not sure if you’re seriously asking but a favorite “fancy” dish in my family is vegan beef Wellington. If you google you’ll find lots of recipes. Here’s one https://www.deliciouseveryday.com/mushroom-wellington/

It’s not super quick but it’s quite easy and delicious.

That looks delicious! I already have a tofurkey and a turkey but I may try this for Christmas. The kids are coming home this weekend and working remotely so I have more than just the holiday meal to prepare. That’s why I’m looking for easy recipes right now. But I’m definitely saving this recipe!

• SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Username: SisuMom2019
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 246.1
    CW (Current Weight): 243
    LTD (Loss to Date): 14.3

Hi everyone. I was in contact with a COVID-19 case last week and have been in isolation all week -and I don’t have a scale at home-hence carrying over my weight. Was swabbed last evening but I don’t have any symptoms so I should be good to go soon -but of course it’s my birthday tomorrow. I’m not one to celebrate anyway, but we orders a 4 person thanksgiving meal from a restaurant in town so I will be celebrating with all of you from Canada.
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Sorry I meant to correct that weight as my post got lost and I had to retype
    Username: SisuMom2019
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 243
    CW (Current Weight): 243
    LTD (Loss to Date): 14.3
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    Way ahead of you @Beka3695 :D
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    5354jq78vx23.jpeg

@peachplace weigh in
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    7m6kkzc1cmjl.jpg

WEEK FOUR CHALLENGE IS UP AND READY FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!! B)

This week’s challenge is all about food swaps that will keep us on track during the holidays but also allow us to enjoy every moment of them! Please click the link and let’s get to sharing our favorite ways to swap!
    FOOD SWAPS FOR BETTER HEALTH
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

8d5zaxdh7ewb.png
  • robros310
    robros310 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    RobRos310
    Weigh In Day: Sundays
    PW: 160.9
    CW: 158.6

Finally broke into the 150s this week!
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Hipari
    Sunday
    PW 217.3
    CW 212.1

Nobody dare congratulate me on this, at least not before reading the follow-up. It's not good - I'll elaborate in the next post...
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    hipari wrote: »
    Hipari
    Sunday
    PW 217.3
    CW 212.1

Nobody dare congratulate me on this, at least not before reading the follow-up. It's not good - I'll elaborate in the next post...

So... yeah. This weight loss is probably the only somewhat decent thing to happen, 6,8lbs in the last two weeks. It's likely going to come back with some vengeance when I start sleeping, eating or moving my body again. Last night was the first in almost two weeks that I slept somewhat through the night without waking up after 4 hours. Yesterday was Sunday and I took a walk on my own, it was the first intentional exercise in at least two weeks and the third time the entire week (Mon-Sun) that I left my apartment. I haven't been able to eat normally (which, ironically, might be a good thing considering eating is what got me to 200+ pounds to begin with).

Instead of doing anything remotely healthy physically, I've been going through some pretty dark corners of my mental health and clearing the air with my boss. It's not easy (in fact, it's f---ing difficult, probably for both of us) and probably could have been avoided for the most part if the basics were fixed when the issues first started developing.

If I remember correctly, I made some lofty weight loss goals a while ago. Be careful what you wish for, people. The world just might figure out a way of giving it to you in a very f----d up way. Well, if the work stuff gets fixed (I still have faith that it will) and the weight loss sticks, I might come out of this as a winner.
  • floecity
    floecity Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    floecity
    Friday
    PW 197
    CW 199
    LTD 35 lbs

I’m so sorry I’m so late I had a whirlwind end to the week with work and then an even crazier weekend so everything has just been off this week which is probably why when I weighed this morning I had gained 2 lbs. Hoping to prioritise some calm this week and get back on track!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    8qsfkp376xe8.jpg
    4urx8u1nuan0.png
    m97bz9tcpr5k.png
    ture03prybz7.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    npmfh9kv57sm.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    wkuqzhegl0ix.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @imgwendolyn2015 3.13%
    2nd @Piqueaboo 2.44 %
    3rd @anido1 1.94%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @imgwendolyn2015 5.4 Lbs
    2nd @Piqueaboo 5.3 Lbs
    3rd @lelbarou 4.4 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Bluetail6
    @Terytha
    @kmriedell
    @mainebeachbum
    @kandi3570
    @4newrunner22
    @aliwali77
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @happimess01

d8snsxzhu2nh.png

• lckiehl
    lckiehl Posts: 68 Member
    Options

What I hope you take away from this is - EVERYBODY HAS A BAD DAY/WEEKEND/WEEK. Personal growth is where you stop and say 'enough is enough' and get yourself back on track. Take responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for the things you do. All the things outside of your control - LET IT GO! That is not your baby.

So, so true! Thank you for being so real and raw. I appreciate that so many people have the same struggles. What makes the long term goals happen is not the binge or slip ups...it's the consistency of getting back to work!
  • lckiehl
    lckiehl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    @imgwendolyn2015 congrats on your loss this week and leading the pack! You are killing it!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    8qsfkp376xe8.jpg
    4urx8u1nuan0.png
    m97bz9tcpr5k.png
    ture03prybz7.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    npmfh9kv57sm.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    wkuqzhegl0ix.png