Anyone Due around April / May 2021?

Options
Want to share journey and healthy food

Replies

• ciaraos27
    ciaraos27 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm due 9th of May. My eating is quite good but now I'm in the second trimester I'm trying to eat more for baby and less for me. Also, as I had to take a lot of fertility drugs over the years I need to watch my weight.
  • Traynwreck12
    Traynwreck12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m due at the end of May. I haven’t been eating very well. Would love some support! I’m almost 20 weeks and would love for the last half to be better than then first! I’ve gained about 15 pounds so far. This is my first pregnancy.
  • ellemybellamy
    ellemybellamy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm due in march but wanted to find a group where I could find others wanting to manage their weight in pregnancy!
  • hmartin35
    hmartin35 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm due April 29. I had been doing and feeling ok up until Thanksgiving but then I really went overboard during the holidays. Now I feel very...round. And bloated. And tired. My exercise has been ok, but I'm trying to get back on track with healthy eating habits.
  • vickynahahill2184
    Options
    Hello! I am 40yo and this is my second pregnancy, due JULY 25th, 2021. I started off at 57kg (125.5lbs) at the start of pregnancy after having lost 10kg (22lbs) during 2020 thru cutting out carbs and exercise. I am only in my 13th week now and I have already gained 10kg (22lbs) back! My first trimester was just exhausting, I slept and slept and ate so much, with strong cravings for sweets and carbs.

Id like to not gain as much weight during the next two trimesters. I dont feel as tired or queezy anymore and cravings are less. Does anyone have any advice as to how much carb you must intake during pregnancy? As this is really the cause of my weight gain I would like to control it somewhat but in a healthy range. Thank you
  • mfc9787
    mfc9787 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm due at the beginning of May