November 30 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,387 Member
    Options
    2 out of 3 today (didn't log - but very high step count and fitbit accumulated NEAT-total - and not a heavy-meal or snacky-day)

It RAINED all day ..... most of the snow is long gone.

My breadmaker machine attempted suicide by jumping right off the table (it never did that before) .... that loaf didn't work out; the machine appears to still be ok (only ATTEMPTED suicide) and a second loaf-attempt is due to finish in ~ 45 minutes. It stays so much more still on the counter compared to the table for some reason .....
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes, a good day. It was a good month as well, but I took 4 pass days. On to December!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes, walked for half an hour. A rest day.
    Calories: under budget
    Tracked: yes

Pass days 2/3 for the month

Congrats to everyone who made the winner's circle plus to everyone who kept posting throughout the month regardless of pass days. You're all an inspiration.
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    11/29
    Yes x 3

11/30
    Yes x 3
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 33 min yoga, 60 min walk in day light, 50 min walk in dark
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Date: 11/30
    Exercise: Yes 60 mins on treadmill ( burned 341 calories )
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Pass Days: 1 left and don't matter cuz we done! Yea onto next month!
    I got busy this morning and forgot to weigh on scale for my loss this month. So I will do it in morning and post it. I know when I weigh at night tends to be heavier. I did get on scale and it shows 5 pounds lost this month, but gonna see if thats accurate in morning or hoping few pounds less!
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    @ginadomaszewicz Until the pandemic, I was a full-time 'senior attorney' working primarily with seniors. I'm 70 years old and have asthma, so last March, I turned the firm of 20 people over to the young folks (including a lawyer-daughter). I joined my wife of many years at 'her condo' in Phoenix. Last June, we returned home to our farm located 50 miles southwest of downtown Chicago. Now we are back in Phoenix until next spring. This year, we will be in AZ more than IL. I brought a horse and our dog with me this time.
    You live in IL, right? Our law firm is located west of Naperville and the farm is located in my hometown of Oswego.
    Thanks for being such an encourager to everyone in the UAC!!
    Rick

Thanks Rick for the kind words. Yes I live in Illinois. I am in Plainfield, so I know exactly where Oswego and Naperville and Chicago are! Gonna ask you a question: Did your farm by chance sell eggs, raw milk, steaks, etc..? My son eats very healthy and has always watched what he puts in his body. He eats mostly organic and nothing that has ingredients you cant pronounce! He even got into a " thing " for awhile wear he wouldnt buy a toothpaste with floride because its supposedly bad for you. His eggs he will drink raw in a glass, his milk he likes raw because supposedly bad for you when they heat it up, forgot that long name its called, bought deodorant without aluminum, ya get my drift! He has started to realize with no job though however and not much money harder to eat that way because eating healthy is expensive sadly! He always liked going to the farm though for eggs, milk, butter, cheese,and sometimes a splurge on steaks. Did your farm have a name? He might have went to it because think he went to one in Oswego or could have been Carol Stream?
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    November 30

Exercise: Yes, 30 mins walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

Congrats to all the winners and champions!
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    YES X 3
  • fossil9078
    fossil9078 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Thanks to all of you for the upbeat posts and the many inspiring stories. It definitely kept me going.
  • RBnorth66
    RBnorth66 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Pass on today and the end of the month. My husband had surgery yesterday. I tracked some but not all day. December will be a better month.