karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    karenesg wrote: »
    Exercise ... yes
    Track all ... yes
    Stay under ... no

Pass day 1

you posted - you started the month a CHAMPION! (posting is all it takes ... the rest will come - see @RangerRickL 's starter for Dec 3 ... )

Thank you B! I'm struggling but yes I'm here! Love your encouragement <3B)
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie My wife and kids are crazy over pugs. thanks for the photo
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    @Dory-42 So happy to hear you dont have covid!
    @SummerSkier Love your beautiful pic on your horse.
    @GrandmaJackie What an adorable pic of your pug!
    @RangerRickL Glad to hear you and your wife didn't have covid when you tested!
    @dsgoingtodoit Loved picture of cute doggie you watch petsitting! You asked question about eating exercise calories back. When I first started UAC in October I did eat all, or most of my exercise calories back. I needed them when I first started because it was a shock how much I actually was eating to what I was supposed to eat. As the weeks went on and better food choices were made I began to eat less of those calories back. Now I rarely eat them back, but if I do, I make sure I have at least 400 calories left over from exercise that don't get ate back. Now if I have a day I am super hungry, happens sometimes, and I don't feel like exercising more to earn back an extra 400 to have left over if I eat some exercise calories, then I don't worry about it and I eat them! If that isn't happening that much, and it isn't, I don't worry about it because I feel they are there to be used if you need them. I am kinda doing same thing as Dory-42. We both are just tweaking the way we do it to fit what works for us!

Date: 12/2
    Exercise: Yes 60 mins on treadmill ( burned 326 calories )
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Pass Days: 3 left
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 I'm glad you are feeling better!
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 here