December 3 Sign In

Options

Replies

• GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Date: 11/3
    Exercised: Yes 60 mins on treadmill ( burned 326 calories )
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass Days: 3 left

So I wrote date as 11/3 and its 12/3 duh!
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-In: Thursday, December 3, 2020

Exercise Tracked In MFP (Treadmill Mon-Fri): No treadmill :( but active
    Calories and Water Tracked In MFP: Yes
    Within Daily Calorie Range of 1300 to 1450: Yes - calories were 1,287
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @readyornot1234
    I like thinking about you hanging out by a campfire.
    In my imagination I think what'd be cool is if there were them kind of things they call Northern Lights while you were hanging out there. If my memory serves, I think they got them by where you live.

One of my favorite things is to sit by a campfire under the stars. For me, it is the most calming and “becoming one with the universe experiences” there is. Seeing the Northern Lights while doing it would be amazing but, alas, I am outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA so no northern lights. We spend a lot of time in northern New Hampshire in the White Mountains and there are so many stars. And, solely because of you, I bought a mountain bike and have been attempting to climb. I’m not sure whether my quads or hamstrings thank you more! It’s too cold for me right now and snow is coming, but I am working on climbing on my indoor bike.
  • Noukers
    Noukers Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, strength training again.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes!
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    It is SOOOOOO annoying! I can't find my fitbt, so I can't sync it to make a close-call about whether I have sufficient Fitbit adjustment calories available or not!

Since i can KNOW, i will call it a 2 x Y / 1 x N day (Pilates in the morning, long walk in the neighbourhood looking at decorated houses in the evening .... all logged .... (Pringles probably weren't my best idea ever) ... calories over but not monstrously so .... even with Fitbit credits it might still wind up over.

(no matter how much / little I eat ... fitbit does not begin to assign "credits" unless my daily just-living-breathing-moving-around burn (TDEE i guess) is ~ 100 or more than what I logged)

1 pass day used (unintentional)

Its funny because you mentioned Pringles not your best choice today! My husband decided to start getting rid of all his junk food. We looked on his Pringles and did you know that there is NO potatoes even listed! LOL
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,847 Member
    Options
    Date: 11/3
    Pass day
  • tlwoodbell
    tlwoodbell Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 25 mn total = 20 min circuit strength lower body and 5 min stretch
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes