32 days down!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Mondays are usually pretty good for me. I don't work on Mondays, but my hubby does so I have the day to myself. I catch up on cleaning and getting myself organized for the week. On this Monday, my number one priority is to ride all 3 of my horses! Anything else is a bonus :) I do plan to run, do day 2 of the body weight exercise challenge (BWEC) track calories, drink lots of water and get some housework done, but riding is #1!

Have a great day :smile:

Replies

• mrsshots2011
    mrsshots2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I had a fantastic weekend. Saturday was a lazy day after house work. Yesterday I got a good workout in and then did meal prep.

Goals today are my 1/2 mile run, plank, C25k app. I hope to get two walks in but I'll be okay with one. Weather is awful hear today and I have to leave work early so we will see. I need to concentrate on my water so that is a priority today. Log everything!!

Have a great day everyone!!
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Very hungry last night. Hope I just underestimated my exercise calories. Goal for today is to stay under, drink lots of water, have a fruit and veg
  • melissalan
    melissalan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I upped my walks to 2 miles last night and added the daily crunch challenge. Already did my 2 miles for today.
    Now enjoying a salad for lunch- spring mix, half cup blueberries and strawberries, and quarter cup of sunflowers.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your goals today everyone!! 🌠🌠✨✨

My goals today are to jog for 5 minutes during our sunset walk, do BWEC Day 3, and try to stay under on calories. 🌈
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,121 Member
    Options
    Hi, funny how I drop one ball or the other- it is a balancing act after all, and the ground under me shifts pretty often🙂. What worked yesterday may not work today.

Today: nutrition was fine, walking in cold and rain, not so much.
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    melissalan wrote: »
    I upped my walks to 2 miles last night and added the daily crunch challenge. Already did my 2 miles for today.
    Now enjoying a salad for lunch- spring mix, half cup blueberries and strawberries, and quarter cup of sunflowers.

looks yummy!