Monday FUNday!

Options
bebeisfit
bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
How do start the week off in the right direction? Especially after a not so successful weekend?

Replies

• bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I went off the rails these last few days. And I am sitting here willing myself to do a workout...dressed, ready. set. Go!
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, I'm new here, I am horrible on the weekends, But weekdays at work, I am able to keep myself on a schedule so it works really well, the holiday time is terrible though, this morning I walked in and there is a tray of goodies on my desk... Luckily I tracked down who left them and they are pumpkin whoopie pies with almond filling.. I don't like pumpkin so I am safe this time ! LOL

I got up this morning and exercised, I did a 20 minute Leslie Sansone video, the rest of the week I do 45 min in the morning, Mondays are mondays though, so if I do anything I am proud of myself... LOL - I have learned that I have to accept my idiosyncrasies, and just work around them... :)

• lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    Mondays are always fresh starts to me, so I tend to take stock of how the prior week went and then focus on those things that I struggled with. (Although oddly I started an exercise plan on a Friday, so my exercise schedules now go Fri-Thurs. But mentally Monday is still the beginning.)
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I just had a three day birthday weekend indulgence. Fortunately, everything that is hard for me to moderate is gone :)

In general, having a plan helps. I have a plan for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and have just formed one for exercise.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,845 Member
    Options
    I tend to plan my workouts and meals from the previous week too, I didn’t succeed in. Plus I’m participating in a few challenges to help me stay focus!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I like to see Mondays as a fresh start too. I like to kick off Mondays with exercise in the early morning if I can. Today it was a power walk at lunch, but happy that I fit it into the day.
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Fresh start here too. Felt better after a light breakfast and YouTube TRX workout. Brutal! Also found a decrepit machine in my dad’s barn - after a good clean up and research, it’s a Weslo cardio glide??? 😀Had a great workout on it.