Options
    Yes x 3
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

All of the pets are beautiful! I'll have to take a pic of my 2 dogs tomorrow and post it.

My sympathies to those who have lost their beloved pets. I lost 2 last year. And I think about all of my past pets just about every day.
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    @bellesouth18 I too have lost 3 Golden Retrievers before getting a 4th ( Buckley) its NEVER easy and yes I still think about all my past ones too!
    I second what you said...Thank you to all who posted the pics. It was lovely looking at all the animals and my sympathies as well to all those who have lost their dear pets, big hugs to you!
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
  • RBnorth66
    RBnorth66 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?yes yoga today for 30
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? no, went over a bit
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,968 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options

Meet Pete the Pug our 2 year old, 💕❤️

52gcsp1g754u.jpeg

aaapbb9ojnwb.jpeg
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes
    Pass days 0/3

I also love all the wonderful photos of beloved pets, past and present. Very heartwarming.
  • AerynJohnson
    AerynJohnson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Exercise ~ yes. Under budget - no. Tracked - yes!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,005 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (outdoor walk)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? NO
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? NO

Hopefully tomorrow will be better with my tracking. It's our weekly "order out" day, so I'm going to plan my day and exercise so I can stay under.

We had to put our cat down this past March...the week before the pandemic broke loose in the US. It's been hard without her. :'( She was 16-1/2.
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

All of the pets are beautiful! I'll have to take a pic of my 2 dogs tomorrow and post it.

My sympathies to those who have lost their beloved pets. I lost 2 last year. And I think about all of my past pets just about every day.
    @bellesouth18 I too have lost 3 Golden Retrievers before getting a 4th ( Buckley) its NEVER easy and yes I still think about all my past ones too!
    I second what you said...Thank you to all who posted the pics. It was lovely looking at all the animals and my sympathies as well to all those who have lost their dear pets, big hugs to you!

@lamlamsmakeover
    @bellesouth18
    @ginadomaszewicz
    I’m so sorry for your loss(es). We lost our dear cat suddenly 5yr 2 months ago. Her sister is still with us, and we are grateful for her longevity. The sweet cat who died greeted me every day, was never in a room I wasn’t, and loved to “talk & never scratched me. I miss her every day.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Treadmill 32 mins / 1.71 miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

0/3 passes used
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,873 Member
    Options
    Date: 12/22
    Exercised?: Yes, AM: 23 min elliptical trainer; PM: Indoor cycle 20 min; 5 min mixed planks
    Calories?: No, 1809/1480 + 366 exercise (net: 1443)
    Tracked?: Yes

*** Needed up update my 12/22. Late night wrapping got me into trouble. All tracked, and “under” according to MFP, but not under my goal/plan. Concerned bad behaviors are trying to creep back in.***

Remaining passes: 0
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,873 Member
    Options
    Dec 22
    Tracked all
    Over 350
    No walk
    > 3 pass days

Amazingly my body may have healed itself/be healing itself. Amazing. That would be so great as I’d rather not have a medical test now in the height of covid in California, if I do t have to. Fingers crossed.

I will trim calories back a bit tomorrow & take a walk (30 mins) if I’m still feeling on the mend.😄

@madisonmolly2017 Glad you are seeing improvement and feeling better.
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I am sitting on the couch with my dog curled up next to me while I read through the posts. Love the pictures! We love our pets. <3

Several pass days in a row for me as I have been traveling though I am consistently exercising. I will try to be more consistent now that I am in one location. The food is being a challenge but I will do my best. Or at least try to do better...

Yes, no and no.