Weight No More - December 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,211 Member
    ... I'm also not going to weigh myself for a week or so, if I can please be excused this week from weigh in? @minstrelofsarcasm I'd take the hit from just the Xmas food, but there will be a spike from lifting there as well. I don't want to look at that number lol.

Absolutely, not a problem. I'm a little terrified of what my post-Christmas weight will look like as well. Very glad I submitted my weigh-in early this week.
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Hi all. I have been an eating machine here. Can I be excused from my Saturday weigh in? I’m going to avoid the scale for the next week till it’s under control.

@GingerPwr your breakfast sounds good. I think a Bloody Mary would hit the spot. I’ve been into the sweets.

@xX_PhoenixRising_Xx that cake is amazing,
    Looks like it must have been a ton of work.

@sleepymom5 way to stay on it!! I am also going to have a party in the summer. It’s my middle kids grade 12 grad so it’s something to look forward to.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    ufcnbyag4naa.jpeg

Happy Holidays everyone!!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    We exchanged gifts then hung out at our daughter's house yesterday. Stayed away from each other, probably not six feet though. It's ok with me and was nice to see them. Today it's just two of us and yes I am early too much already. I started another puzzle so staying on my feet a lot too I walk around The table doing puzzles. I will weigh In tomorrow.
    Merry Christmas.
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    @sleepymom5 i actually have a collection of menorahs that I put out every year! Thank you and best of the holidays to you too!!
  • kos33
    kos33 Posts: 31 Member
    Kos33
    PW 164.2
    CW 164.2
    No change up or down so not too bad I guess.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    pacsnc6
    week 4
    pw: 161.8
    cw: 162.9

I think I ate too much salty foods this week along with all the cookies
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 410 Member
    Zumba_luvah
    Week 3
    Pw- 156.6
    Cw- 156.6

• brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    12/25 steps 5114

Maintenance weight 134.6
  • kandi3570
    kandi3570 Posts: 238 Member
    Kandi3570
    PW 186.0
    CW 189.6
    Gain 3.6 lbs

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,211 Member
    scdvb2bj70nm.jpg

~~ Missing Weigh-Ins ~~

@tryingagain5 - Wednesday
    @1theresamcvean - Friday
    @hope002 - Friday
    @lennoncpa - Friday
    @lenka1 - Friday
    @KUMEcyclingteam - Friday
    @kirsten11872 - Today
    @goingape - Today - Excused

~~ Upcoming Weigh Days ~~

Sunday
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx - Excused
    @annliz23
    @GingerPwr
    @bumpbreakcar

Monday
    @debbiewsharpe
    @jedashultz
    @mainebeachbum
    @KristieJC

Wednesday
    @tryingagain5

As always, if you need to change your weigh day or be excused, please let us know! The holiday weigh-ins are always my least favorite ones too, so I 100% understand if you'd like to take a step back for a week or two.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Checkin for Christmas eve and Christmas
    Food-logged and most likely over
    Water-at least 64 oz
    Exercise-both days 30 min walking video, Pt and stretching

I actually didn't do too bad. I was allowing myself to eat what I wanted but not overeat and I did accomplish that. I am not weighing myself for another day or two and see where I am at on Monday.

I also have big news to share-I am going to be a Grandmother!! My son Dan and his wife are expecting! They will be having a baby girl the end of June.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!

@pacsnc6 I like fudgy brownies so I will have to give them a try! Sounds like you had a nice Christmas eve and Christmas.
    @ljdanny Nice loss! Especially this time of year!
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Sounds like you had a nice Christmas. I LOVE that cake! How beautiful-I wouldn't want to eat it! Lol!
    @GingerPwr Sounds like you had a nice Christmas too. I think we should try to get Happy Christmahanukkwanzayule as a holiday greeting! Lol!
    @goingape Hope you are enjoying the holiday!
    @Cafelelia Hope you had a great Christmas!
    @lennoncpa Hope you are enjoying your Son's and Sunny's visit!
    @kos33 @Zumba_Luvah -maintaining isn't bad at all this time of year!
    @kandi3570 I think most of us have gained a little after the holidays. I know you will get right back at it!
  • KUMEcyclingteam
    KUMEcyclingteam Posts: 112 Member
    KUMEcyclingteam
    Week 4
    PW 204.8
    CW 205.0
    LTD 45.0
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    @minstrelofsarcasm I would like to skip this week please!?
  • kandi3570
    kandi3570 Posts: 238 Member
    @sleepymom5 thank you. I am already on it. I knew it wasn’t going to be good. I think I had a gain because I seriously couldn’t stay out of the cookies. But most is probably water weight. But I wanted to weigh in so I would be accountable for it. Lol not that it helped much as I did a complete carb overload yesterday. And I was hungry all day. Just cemented for me why I have to do this. The carb cycle is how I ended up at 268. And it also tells me that I have to be careful that I don’t end up a diabetic. So it’s absolutely no carbs today, only protein and 2 hours in the treadmill. We’ll see what tomorrow brings. I have 2 weeks to get this 5-8 lbs off. Depending on what me weight actually is. I know I can, I gave myself free reign over the holidays. Food is such an integral part of our time with family. It is for me anyway. And as it was such a weird holiday and only seeing those closest to me wearing masks. No typical hugs and large gatherings. I didn’t want to make it any weirder than it already is. I threw all of the cookies out last night and most of the leftovers. I only kept enough for my daughter to have today if she wants.
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    scdvb2bj70nm.jpg

~~ Missing Weigh-Ins ~~

@tryingagain5 - Wednesday
    @1theresamcvean - Friday
    @hope002 - Friday
    @lennoncpa - Friday
    @lenka1 - Friday
    @KUMEcyclingteam - Friday
    @kirsten11872 - Today
    @goingape - Today - Excused

~~ Upcoming Weigh Days ~~

Sunday
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx - Excused
    @annliz23
    @GingerPwr
    @bumpbreakcar

Monday
    @debbiewsharpe
    @jedashultz
    @mainebeachbum
    @KristieJC

Wednesday
    @tryingagain5

As always, if you need to change your weigh day or be excused, please let us know! The holiday weigh-ins are always my least favorite ones too, so I 100% understand if you'd like to take a step back for a week or two.

I'm not sure if you missed my weigh in this week but here it is again.😁

tryingagain5
    Week 4
    PW: 204.0
    CW: 208.8
    Gain: 4.8
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 134.0
    Today's weight: 133.5
    Weekly Steps: 58,548

Totally forgot yesterday was Friday! Didn’t eat too bad for the holiday!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Hope002
    Friday
    PW 181.7
    CW 184.1
This discussion has been closed.