2021 Run The Year Group

Options

Replies

• skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    @RisingAboveIt and @Cafelelia I'm good with Mind Over Miles. Excited!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    @RisingAboveIt and @Cafelelia I'm good with Mind Over Miles. Excited!

I like Mind Over Miles too.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    I just searched the RTY site for the team Mind over Miles, and there are 3 or 4 teams already named that. We would need to edit the name to make it distinct (for example, one team added 2021 after the name) or else choose another name. What about Mind Over Miles MFP?
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,388 Member
    Options
    @eleanorhawkins - I am good with LeftRightLeftRepeat. Sometimes I actually say that to myself when I am getting fatigued or having a tough run. I will create the team this afternoon

@lannakin - Welcome! Once you are set up on Run the Year 2021 let us know your id/name there so we can follow you. I am hoping we get a few more people who want to participate and can form a new team but if not I will add you into my team.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    @RisingAboveIt - Very smart to do that search. I will create a team called Mind Over Miles MFP. If I can send an invitation to you both, I will. Thanks!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    @RisingAboveIt - Very smart to do that search. I will create a team called Mind Over Miles MFP. If I can send an invitation to you both, I will. Thanks!

Thank you! The team is marked as private, so I send a request to join.
  • Cafelelia
    edited December 2020
    Options
    @RisingAboveIt - Thanks, I accepted that request to join so you are now in the team. @skippygirlsmom - Just go to the team tab and scroll down to join team. Search Mind Over Miles MPF and request to join. I can make the team public later. Thanks!
  • skippygirlsmom
    Options
    @Cafelelia and @RisingAboveIt I sent a request to join
  • skippygirlsmom
    Options
    @shanaber and @eleanorhawkins I think I asked to join your team too ha ha I'm a mess
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    @skippygirlsmom & @RisingAboveIt - You are both confirmed on the team, hurray! I made the team public as well. Not sure what we are supposed to do and can always switch it back. Really look forward this!
  • shanaber
    Options
    Having the team public allows us to follow it I believe.
    @skippygirlsmom - well I guess that answers the question of if we can be on more than one team 😂
  • shanaber
    Options
    Also I saw on the running challenge group that @Faebert was going to join us as well!
  • skippygirlsmom
    Options
    shanaber wrote: »
    Having the team public allows us to follow it I believe.
    @skippygirlsmom - well I guess that answers the question of if we can be on more than one team 😂

@shanaber always happy to help out :D
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    I’m here @shanaber! Going to join up now x
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    @skippygirlsmom & @RisingAboveIt - You are both confirmed on the team, hurray! I made the team public as well. Not sure what we are supposed to do and can always switch it back. Really look forward this!

I'm excited to get started! I have a horrible tendency to just quit altogether, stop running, gain a ton of weight, and then have to start all over again. I need to find consistency this year!
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,056 Member
    Options
    I just signed up. I can commit to 800 miles. I ended up at almost 900 for this year, but I like having a little buffer just in case.
  • martaindale
    Options
    and my name on RTY is mangoesrgreat. I followed the one team I could find (mind over miles) and those of you who posted your RTY names. I'm sure I'm missing a few.
  • martaindale
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Ok, best I can tell we have 3 current teams that look pretty well stocked.
    MindOverMiles - @Cafelelia @skippygirlsmom @RisingAboveIt
    leftrightleftrepeat - @shanaber @eleanorhawkins
    bONmOT - @kgirlhart @SummerSkier @mk2fit

That leaves me with 800 miles and @lannakin with 800 miles. So we would be short a little over 400 miles. Did I miss anyone?
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,786 Member
    Options
    Our team is named bONmOT

I am still recruiting for the last slot.. I don't think you can have multiple teams or be on more than one .....
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    I need a team to join pls? Shall I join bONmOT or are you full? @SummerSkier @martaindale - can join you guys if you give me team name?