Options
13»

Replies

• fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Yes @RangerRickL, I won't be in the winner's circle thank you
    Back on track today
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 26 min yoga, 120 min walk around Lynford Hall arboretum and lakes UK, it was lovely!
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    dewit wrote: »
    Okay das, but not excellent. I might have been off by 50 cal, but I'll take it (and not use a pass just for that). I finished week 8 of the 12w challenge, yeay! (30 min workout)

I stayed up late again. I never learn 😑.

While from the point of view of UAC I did well, the sleeping has been business as usual so not sure I deserve to be in the winner circle. According to my goal when signing up, I clearly dont. 😒
    Sure you deserve it, 50 calories is well within estimation error and even if real is trivial, particularly so long as its only an occasional thing. And sleep is important so trying to get enough is the right thing to do, however it is not a part of the UAC and should not keep you out of the winner's circle. Hope you make it, so far it sounds like you deserve to!

Go easy on yourself and remember that perfect is the enemy of good. None of us are ever perfect, but being good enough is a great thing!

• globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Exercise: No
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

• getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes

1 pass left ☺️☺️
  • tlwoodbell
    tlwoodbell Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 35 min total = 30 min lower body circuit + 5 min stretch
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

0/3 pass days left
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @dewit
    I agree with @alligatorob
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    @dewit
    I agree with @alligatorob

You both are wonderful, @alligatorob and @RangerRickL ❣ This does mean a lot to me!
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Pass day though did get in plenty of exercise. We met up with our older son, his wife and granddaughter on the Outer Banks for a socially distant day visit. It was fun walking along the beach and flying a kite.
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    dewit wrote: »
    Okay das, but not excellent. I might have been off by 50 cal, but I'll take it (and not use a pass just for that). I finished week 8 of the 12w challenge, yeay! (30 min workout)

I stayed up late again. I never learn 😑.

While from the point of view of UAC I did well, the sleeping has been business as usual so not sure I deserve to be in the winner circle. According to my goal when signing up, I clearly dont. 😒

We often are our worst critics and so hard on ourself and the words we use to speak to ourself. Would we say these things to others? Would we try and talk nice to people and encourage them in positive ways and lift up their spirits? YES, OF COURSE WE WOULD! Don't be so hard on yourself! We ALL do this at times to ourselves and another great reason we ALL love the UAC group. We need this encouraging, accountability, and reinforcement, hopefully leading to healthy habits and dropping ones that are negative and not healthy. I sadly have also learned on this new path of positivity that there are people in my life who won't change, we clearly know WE can't change them, and in order for me to keep climbing the ladder of positivity these negative people, places, situations, bad habits, negative influences, have to be let go! I have lost some people in my life, by my choice, because they hurt my self esteem by their negative comments and cause me to self-destruct! Love yourself because if YOU don't, then its really hard to STOP the negative things you say to yourself. I think YOU are pretty AMAZING and YOU are doing great! YOU do deserve it and don't think otherwise my friend! <3
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @ginadomaszewicz You are so right! By the time you get to my age, one realizes that they cannot change other people. We have a very difficult time being able to drop our own bad habits.
    You are also correct that sometimes, we must choose to protect ourselves from the negative impact by other people. Unfortunately, some of those relationships are within our own family.
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    @ginadomaszewicz You are so right! By the time you get to my age, one realizes that they cannot change other people. We have a very difficult time being able to drop our own bad habits.
    You are also correct that sometimes, we must choose to protect ourselves from the negative impact by other people. Unfortunately, some of those relationships are within our own family.

Very true! Some of the people I have dropped have been family members and those are the hardest ones to drop, but if they are ALWAYS crushing your dreams, saying negative comments to you, and pretty much have NOTHING positive or nice to ever say, then now that I am older and wiser myself, its time to say Good bye!