Replies

• Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Exercise = 20 minute walk
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef thank you for that heads up! It's good to know that the numbers aren't that far off.

@MaltedTea I don't know why I haven't looked into a FitBit or similar yet, especially when im really trying to push my fitness to that "next level". I know it's a great tool to track heart rate and data, I might look into it. Thanks!
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Date: 1/4
    Exercise: Yes 20 mins on the treadmill ( burned 104 calories )
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass Days: 3 left

Just posting today. I will catch up on reading when I get time.
  • nanishora
    nanishora Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Date - 1/4
    Exercise - Yes
    Calorie budget - Yes
    Tracked - Yes
    Pass days left - 1
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    molly3210 wrote: »
    @LazyBlondeChef thank you for that heads up! It's good to know that the numbers aren't that far off.

@MaltedTea I don't know why I haven't looked into a FitBit or similar yet, especially when im really trying to push my fitness to that "next level". I know it's a great tool to track heart rate and data, I might look into it. Thanks!

Although I don’t eat back exercise calories, a fitness tracker is definitely helpful for so many reasons. Tracking heart rate 24/7 is actually a great way to identify when you are getting sick. Often your first symptom is an increase in your daily average, and I have found that if I rest when that happens I can often avoid getting worse or recover from whatever illness I have quicker. With COVID around, this is very helpful. It also helps you see progress in various data points as your fitness increases which can be encouraging.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes

2 passes left
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
    Pass Days: 1/3

"You can't outrun your fork" - this is what I've known for years, and yet have such trouble managing. I'm very active, but I absolutely out-eat all that running and biking. I am a snacker with a sweet tooth - bad combination.

On the bright side - my husband offered me a piece of lemon meringue pie last night, I had calories to spare, but I still turned it down. To say he was shocked and impressed would be an understatement. To say I'm proud of myself would be true!

This is GREAT! What a terrific NSV! ESPECIALLY when you know you're a snacker with a sweet tooth! HUGE kudos to YOU!!
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes half hour walking and BodyPump half hour
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked:Yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @jensam327 Congratulations and thanks for sharing your success!