PW 188.1
    CW 187.1

I'll take it. Have a great week all!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    jzti2an1w6ky.png

THE IDEA LOUNGE

This is where to bring your ideas, suggestions, musings, and ruminations! Everyone in the F2F community is welcome to be heard. What kind of ideas? :)

Challenges - We have tried several ways to keep fresh and interesting challenges happening every week. The best so far is to gather what everybody thinks would work. Post your ideas, even if they are just sketches. We will collect them all and share the full list to flesh them out and make some really useful and strong challenges. Why challenges? There is nothing better to help keep the energy and commitment high, and the discouragement and staleness low. They are optional but really helpful. Tell us which ones you like, or what new ideas you'd like to see.

Suggestions - this is wide open! What would make F2F better? What bugs you? What works really well? Take some time to look around on other teams than your own, and if you see something you'd like your team to try, suggest it! Or if you think of ways we can improve communication, reward the right kind of progress, or make the community more welcoming and effective. Spill!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    overdue: I tried to go through the last 2 pages so if I missed your post, sorry!
    @peachplace
    @fsennett
    @FatMomSlim21

due today:
    @KittyInBoots17
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Wednesday:

KittyInBoots17:
    PW: 234.2
    CW: 234.0

• imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in:
    PW: 153.4
    CW: 149.6

Nice loss! 140's!!!
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    Good Morning. I am def in my head this week with work crap.
    My biggest account gave us notice last summer that they'd not renew with us... we are still waiting on their ending date. Yesterday I got news that my other account will not either and has set a date of May 31st. I will literally have no accounts for my agents to work... Food hasnt been awful but I have been wanting sweet stuff at night and ate 2 granola bars while in bed last night... We also merge with a new company Monday so that should be a *kitten* show in its self. sigh.. We also had a girl quit Monday night in the pharmacy so they've been wanting me to work more. I need a vacation away from everything.

That all sounds really stressful :( hope you’re okay and can get a break ❤️
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
  • ShowKitten
    Options
    @Beka3695 hope your mum improves soon ❤️ don’t be hard on yourself got binging, like you say use it for improvement in future
  • ShowKitten
    Options
    Username: Showkitten
    PW: 242.2
    CW: 239.0
    LTD: 16.0

Happy to be out the 40s and feeling very motivated to get out the 30s
This discussion has been closed.