January 22 Sign In

Options

Replies

• lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    3x’s yes. Hard to keep the calories in check but I used some inner strength to close the kitchen.
    Very carefully joined my workout group, I modified abs and lifting to protect my back.
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    January 22

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes. Lots of snow to shovel

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes

• biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    Well, after bragging about turning down pecan pie several nights, I completely fell off the rails yesterday. Was fine until I came home from work. I had plenty of calories left for the day so I could have pizza for dinner. However, ate more than I should have. Then found out hubby baked cookies during the day. He NEVER bakes cookies. I caved around 8:00 and had two. At 10:00 I caved and had a piece of pie! This was after I’d closed out my food diary and was already 400 calories over! Now I’m thinking he really is trying to sabotage me.

So as of last night, I’ve used 5 pass days. Not beating myself up about it because I’m still down 8 pounds so far this month. One days’ setback does not equal failure or justify quitting. I’ll log the pie for today and run it off. But I also need to have another conversation with hubby. He has such a good heart and will feel bad when he realizes what happened, but I can’t let this continue!
  • RBnorth66
    RBnorth66 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes to all. It was a great day.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    I was fascinated watching Ginger Rogers dance in those heels...... WOWZA! I don't know how she did that!!!! I too love to dance, and if I were a little younger, I'd love to learn tap. I even bought tap shoes a few years ago at a thrift store....

01/22:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes.
    ✔️ CALORIES: Yes.
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

STEPS >15k? Yes.

PASS: 1/3 (Pass used 01/19)

Today I did 30 mins on the treadmill at 3.8mph (incline 1) and then another 30 mins at 3.0 (incline 2). I also did 10 mins on the rebounder, and 30 mins of giving a massage.
  • abp1025
    abp1025 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • pamjsa
    pamjsa Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Forgot to check in yesterday, but 3 ✔️ for me: did a 20-munute barre workout (in spite of a LONG day of Zoom meetings), stayed within calorie budget and tracked everything.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (100 min stationary bike ride -- 30 miles)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

Finally on track today...no binges
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    couldn't get on the boards via my phone yday - but hopped on my pc today to post

pass day on the 22nd - over on calories - but did track ...and ..
    Hiked with my sons - it was a cloudy day of drizzle, rock hunting, a challenging hill or two and just getting out of the house...thankful that we can do that
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Another late entry...

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Walking 'n errands (30), Skipping (10) TOTAL: 40 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 200*
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---
    * NOTE: Only counting half the walking calories

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (min 40%)? YES | 40%
    Pass Days Used: (JAN07)(JAN12)

And if we're talking about dancing - much to my delight - this uber-retro disco video happened to be shared in the main forums yesterday...

https://youtu.be/kl1LP81eSKY
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Another late entry...

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Walking 'n errands (30), Skipping (10) TOTAL: 40 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 200*
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---
    * NOTE: Only counting half the walking calories

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (min 40%)? YES | 40%
    Pass Days Used: (JAN07)(JAN12)

And if we're talking about dancing - much to my delight - this uber-retro disco video happened to be shared in the main forums yesterday...

https://youtu.be/kl1LP81eSKY

@MaltedTea flashback to when I could wear 4 1/2” heels and I think I owned a couple of those outfits. :p thanks for the memories. Disco was fun!
  • jensam327
    jensam327 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes - Classical Stretch 25 min, yoga 30 min
    Calories: No
    Track: Yes

All Passes taken (and then some)
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes
    Treadmill plus weight workout
  • fossil9078
    fossil9078 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
  • Porkus5
    Porkus5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes.
  • tlwoodbell
    tlwoodbell Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    pass day #2
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @Dory_42 Congratulations on the bean to cup machine. Is coffee grown in South Africa? Do you have a favorite coffee location of origen?
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @biketheworld..Well said, "One day's setback DOES NOT equate to failure!"
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    January 22, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    @Dory_42 Congratulations on the bean to cup machine. Is coffee grown in South Africa? Do you have a favorite coffee location of origen?

I think there are micro batches grown in some areas, but it’s mostly further north in Africa.
    I have been enjoying the Guatemala beans from a local roaster recently, but mostly I’m in a coffee club so every three months I get a new batch from various roasters around the country. It’s an awesome way to try new coffees.