February 2 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 - Congratulations! Your excitement at participating in NWCR definitely comes through in your post!

@ginadomaszewicz - thanks for your kind words to me in your post yesterday!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,042 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 - Congratulations! Your excitement at participating in NWCR definitely comes through in your post!

Thank you, Bill!
    Before I found UAC, I used this goal to lose my beginning 50 pounds. A big deal!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    thabit11 wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 1 hours and 20 minutes walking + 9 minutes stairs climbing up and down = 10,000 steos
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes. 1201/1200 + I do have 500 calories from exercising that I did not use.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes. 3,010 ml fluid, I am really happy with the amount of water I drank today, I feel very hydrated.

My goal for this month is to manage 17 minutes of stairs climbing. My maximum is 11 minutes. So, I'm starting on easy mode.

@MadisonMolly2017 many congrats to you. I'm sure this happy feelings will stick awhile and make your days :blush: .

Thank you @thabit11 - yes, since I thought it had ended, I am surprised & delighted & this came at a great time❣️ I appreciate your taking the time to post 😘
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    02/02/2021
    Exercise: yes, bike ride 35 minutes, cardio 30+ minutes.
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Pass days used: 0/3

I got vaccinated today!

@lesdarts180
    Oh I am SO happy for you!! Great news❣️
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Congrats @MadisonMolly2017 that is an awesome accomplishment and thank you for posting some of the data. I know I have seen one or another MFP maintainers post about it but usually not in such great detail and it's nice to see and helpful for maintainers and losers alike! (hahah losers... jeez!)

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes - 2 runs today. a 4 mile in the am and a 5 mile at lunch. Gotta get that mileage base in, LOL and just don't have time or even desire to do it all at one time.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

This morning was a glorious sunrise. I noticed the subtle lighting glow in my kitchen and had to run outside before it was gone.
    u1348yr9tq2d.png

I do have to laugh as I think mz Gina was a bit manic yesterday o:) ... LOL. But I honestly enjoyed EVERY post and Victoria had some excellent reminders for everyone. Thank you both!!! <3

SummerinTx

Thanks Summer!
    Aka @SummerSkier

I only posted more details, hoping others might find motivation or want to help future folks to know what *really* works for weight control! There is such a dearth (so?) of information re: maintenance - even in MFP with tons of users, most of us are using trial & error to manage maintenance!

Thanks again!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,057 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 yayyyyy this is amazing and so exciting! I'm sooooo happy for u!!!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,057 Member
    Options
    @lesdarts180 awesome news to hear ur vaccinated! U must feel so relived.