Start weight, February 1, 2021: 126.2
    February 1, 2021 – 126.2 (-5.8); Tanita BF scale at 6 am 126.5 and 26%BF
    January 1, 2021 – 132 (-3.6)
    December 1, 2020 – 135.6 (-5.2)
    November 6, 2020 – 140.8 (-7.0)
    October 2, 2020 – 147.8 (-5.2)
    September, 14, 2020 – 153.0

Plans for setting calorie goal
    For February, I will be joining the others in the group that are here for accountability while maintaining. I am adding 200 calories/day to my January target calories, for a total of 1680. For comparison, MFP stated that my maintenance calories should be 1610. We’ll see how this goes and adjust daily calorie goal if I begin to consistently gain.

February posts
    Date: 2/1
    Exercised?: Yes, PM: Indoor cycle 45:58; 6 min mixed planks, 1.5 min sit ups (27), push ups (23)
    Calories?: Yes, 1526/1680 – 195 exercise ( 1331 net)
    Tracked?: Yes
    Rings Closed?: Yes, 1 out of 7, trying for 7 in a row (Monday – Sunday) challenge on watch
    TDEE: 2125

*** For indoor cycling, I am going to start over riding the MFP exercise calories with data from the bike. MFP seems high.

Date: 2/2
    Exercised?: Yes, AM: 30 min snow shoveling; PM: 0:59:54 snow boot walk at 15’54” pace for 3.76 miles, avg HR 118 BPM; 5 min mixed planks, 1.5 min sit ups (36), 1 min knee push ups (20)
    Calories?: Yes, 1603/1680 – 466 exercise ( 1137 net)
    Tracked?: Yes
    Rings Closed?: Yes, 2 out of 7, trying for 7 in a row (Monday – Sunday) challenge on watch
    TDEE: TBD

Remaining passes: 3
  • reachedmylimit
    reachedmylimit Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 You triggering the speed detector and your great photo of it put a smile on my face today 😃 that’s awesome!
  • reachedmylimit
    reachedmylimit Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 - congrats on being selected and thanks so much for sharing the info, which I found so interesting and relatable!!
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 3 mile treadmill run + 44 minutes of strength (arms & abs) this morning

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Yes times 3
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,312 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone ❣️

I got VERY EXCITING mail yesterday!!!

I am officially in the National Weight Control Registry! I applied long ago. This was a goal of mine when losing & especially in the early days of figuring out maintenance!! I thought maybe they had stopped.

They currently have 11,000 study participants & they invite 1,000 more each year. You have to have lost 30 lbs or more & maintained for at least a year.

I am over the moon. ❤️❤️❤️ I can’t tell you how much this means to me!

Please consider applying!! It would be great for the NWCR to get dozens of folks who answer how did you lose? Maintain?
    A. Why, UAC, of course❣️

Hugs,
    Maddie

PS I used to weigh 228, high weight 238...and my average monthly weights have been under 160 for the past 29 months.

So, so exciting to have been able to join a group whose research helped me❣️❣️

Wow O! Congratulations my friend!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,312 Member
    Options
    Feb 2

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes

Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,073 Member
    Options
    mshawski wrote: »
    @MadisonMolly2017 - that is so exciting! The journey you took is pretty much exactly the one I need to finish taking and then I need to learn to maintain. You may have just become my new role model! (I hope that doesn’t come across creepy. Lol.)

Thank you! Not at all. Others were my role model & helped me realize it could be done! (Particularly @RangerRickL @craig and @w8goal4life!) Happy to help in any way, @mshawski❣️
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 - congrats on being selected and thanks so much for sharing the info, which I found so interesting and relatable!!

@teachedmylimit
    Thank you! They did say “selected,” but I was under the impression that anyone who lost 30lbs & kept them off a year could join. That’s why I posted this — so all of you could, too❣️
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Aye @MadisonMolly2017, what a great way to contribute to science! Thank you!

@Bovaryoo Yay for data! Do let us know what it's like after the 4 days (or first week)

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Walking 'n errands (45), Interval Training (30) TOTAL: 75 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 305*
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    ---|---|---|---
    *NOTE: Only counting half the walking calories.

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 28%
    Pass Days Used: --

Thank you @maltedtea! Perhaps a bit self-serving, but I’ll take any maintenance research I can find or contribute to! Hehe ❤️
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 That is an incredible post and congratulations. I copied your post and added to my collection of "Best posts of UAC"
    Your friend, Rick