February 2 Sign In

Options

Replies

• GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Date: 2/2
    Exercise: Physical activity ALL day, the first time I sat down was to post tonight on here!
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass Days: 3 left!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 A big congrats and thanks for sharing that link and information -- sounds like a very worthwhile project.

@lesdarts Congrats about the vaccination! I'm on a waiting list and hope to be vaccinated soon since I'm exposed to the public.
  • hladysh
    hladysh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅. 30 mins walking
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

Pass days used: 1/3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,018 Member
    Options
    Hollis100 wrote: »
    @MadisonMolly2017 A big congrats and thanks for sharing that link and information -- sounds like a very worthwhile project.

@lesdarts Congrats about the vaccination! I'm on a waiting list and hope to be vaccinated soon since I'm exposed to the public.

Thank you @Hollis100 ! I’m hoping others will join!! I feel UAC & MFP & other online tools & fitness trackers are really shifting the Success Statistics for the better.

We are no longer alone...we can inspire and encourage each other ... and share what works.

Many times when I thought of cutting my walking time, I thought of the research that showed most walked 60 mins daily on average. It helped! ❤️
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    Start weight,
    Exercised?: Yes, AM: 30 min snow shoveling; PM: 0:59:54 snow boot walk at 15’54” pace for 3.76 miles, avg HR 118 BPM; 5 min mixed planks, 1.5 min sit ups (36), 1 min knee push ups (20)
    Calories?: Yes, 1603/1680 – 466 exercise ( 1137 net)
    Tracked?: Yes
    Rings Closed?: Yes, 2 out of 7, trying for 7 in a row (Monday – Sunday) challenge on watch
    TDEE: TBD

Remaining passes: 3

I believe you did better in sit ups compared to yesterday 👏👏

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,879 Member
    Options
    thabit11 wrote: »
    Start weight,
    Exercised?: Yes, AM: 30 min snow shoveling; PM: 0:59:54 snow boot walk at 15’54” pace for 3.76 miles, avg HR 118 BPM; 5 min mixed planks, 1.5 min sit ups (36), 1 min knee push ups (20)
    Calories?: Yes, 1603/1680 – 466 exercise ( 1137 net)
    Tracked?: Yes
    Rings Closed?: Yes, 2 out of 7, trying for 7 in a row (Monday – Sunday) challenge on watch
    TDEE: TBD

Remaining passes: 3

I believe you did better in sit ups compared to yesterday 👏👏

Nice catch. Yes, indeed they were more. Quite a pleasant surprise! :) I do need to start broadening out with more exercises and weight training, but now is not the moment. Getting through the next two weeks and not stopping is my priority.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,879 Member
    Options
    @reachedmylimit and @biketheworld Glad you both enjoyed as much as I did at the time (I was definitely grinning :) ). It was 8:40 PM and as I was coming back up that street I could see the flashing speed in the distance, which confused me at first. (When walking, I have been passed by plenty of cars and seen it go off for them, but of course never me.) Well at that moment there were no cars (hense my confusion) and then I realized it was ME. :) I passed and then immediately doubled back for a second pass and attempted video. No luck... I ran up further, finished the next cup-de-sac, and then double back for the full length of that street again for a third pass and took a collection of photos and got that pic. You can even see the loops in my GPS tracker. :) and yes, it is labeled "walk" as I have yet to ever select "run" before. :P

e7eoksh4lojz.png
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 25 mins aerobics + dumbbells
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    Feels really good to start exercising again :-)

Exercise does feel great, doesn't it?
    :)
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    Pass Day

You ok, Mrs_Hoffer?
    :o
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    @reachedmylimit and @biketheworld Glad you both enjoyed as much as I did at the time (I was definitely grinning :) ). It was 8:40 PM and as I was coming back up that street I could see the flashing speed in the distance, which confused me at first. (When walking, I have been passed by plenty of cars and seen it go off for them, but of course never me.) Well at that moment there were no cars (hense my confusion) and then I realized it was ME. :) I passed and then immediately doubled back for a second pass and attempted video. No luck... I ran up further, finished the next cup-de-sac, and then double back for the full length of that street again for a third pass and took a collection of photos and got that pic. You can even see the loops in my GPS tracker. :) and yes, it is labeled "walk" as I have yet to ever select "run" before. :P

e7eoksh4lojz.png

This makes me laugh!
    :p
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    Wow - y'all have been busy! It is 3 am in the morning, can't sleep, decided to catch up on the UAC and yowza pages and pages of posts! I'll get caught up, but right now, I have to comment on a couple -

@SModa61 - that is possibly the best thing I've seen in awhile - setting off the speed detector as you ran by!!!!! Love it - and love that you circled around to try again!

@ginadomaszewicz - yesterday you posted about Oprah's "favorites" show. Well - here's my little story. I was part of a group that brought supplies and assistance 2 weeks after Katrina hit. Our group was invited to bring 6 people to be interviewed on her show and I was chosen since I was one of the leaders of the group. I TURNED IT DOWN - why???? Because in my ridiculous head all I could think about was how fat I was going to look on TV and didn't want the humiliation. That show turned out to be the favorites show. They came home with all kinds of great stuff (no cars that year!) I couldn't believe it when they told me what I'd missed out on - and all because I was worried how fat I was going to look.

So far so good for February. All three "yes". Now hopefully I'll be able to get a little more sleep. Alarm is set for 5:45. If I don't go back to bed soon (it's now 3:41) it won't be worth it. I generally don't have sleep problems, but every so often this happens.

As I read your story, I get to the part where you say you have been chosen for her show! I am so EXCITED for you! Then I get to the part where you say that it is her Favorite Things Show; now I am over the top EXCITED for you! Now I am at the part where you say; YOU turned it DOWN all because YOU thought YOU were FAT! I ACTUALLY yelled OUTLOUD TO myself, " OH NO! Thinking back on that NOW, is that NOT a silly thing to PASS up going to her show? Oprah Winfrey struggled with HER weight through the years! One season she was super thin, the next, she was HUGE, but SHE OWNED whatever size she was and was PROUD! Do NOT ever think that YOU are NOT worth going somewhere because YOU have some weight to lose, my friend! YOU own that weight and be PROUD!
    :'( '
  • jensam327
    jensam327 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes - Yoga 75 min (Too cold to walk :neutral: )
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes