February 5 Sign In

Options

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 like @Ja_KI I have added today's post to my collection of great posts!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,030 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 like @Ja_KI I have added today's post to my collection of great posts!

Thank you, Rick. Means a lot to me, as it’s taken me 5-years to figure out most of this!

Aka@RangerRickL aka@HikerExtraordinaire!

PS. During my 5 years, I’ve noticed that celebrations & travel are the two main TRAPS forest loss or maintenance.

At least I’ve figured out the celebrations. Hehe

Post-COVID, I’ll have to get better at travel. The Half Size Me gal has a great strategy for creating a plan over multiple years for vacation travel. Basically one change each year and the accumulate. She also strongly recommends coming back a day early to get groceries in the house & your home ready for your normal routine prior to going back to work/school etc. she might even make the grocery list & meal plan for the week back prior to departure.
    And the first thing the do is get a standard number of food items for breakfast, and possibly lunch, I believe, that can be found anywhere,so they only eat our one meal.
    A GrEAT podcast!
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    05/02/2021
    Exercise: yes, bike ride 50 minutes, cardio 30+ minutes.
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Pass days used: 0/3

Went out on one of my more challenging bike routes this morning - up the hill behind my house. The sun was very bright - reflecting off the wet roads and puddles - and the sky was blue. Beautiful! But I stopped off at mum's on the way home and by the time we had chatted for half an hour it was raining. So I got wet on the last 10 minutes home!

When you post your exercise adventures, I notice how descriptive you have become aware of your surroundings! You mention the sun was bright, even telling us how it reflected off the wet roads and puddles! The sky was the color blue, and it was a beautiful day, even though later you got a bit of water on you, which you won't melt from the water! Ha, Ha!
    I believe our Miss Molly in the UAC told you to notice your surroundings more on your bike rides! I just wanted to tell you that I have noticed you have taken that advice to heart and are using it! Way to go! :)
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 77 minutes on the spin bike, and a 60 minute Yoga class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

What only one INSPIRING from me? Well done, my friend, as usual!
    :p
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    yes x's 3 - barely... 16 calories left...

Yes, BUT you still had calories left over. It does NOT matter how much was left, even if only one! They were UNDER, not OVER! Way to go, my friend! :)
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    corriepelc wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 45 minute treadmill walk this morning

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

I notice that instead of your three yesses that you type, now you have been telling us more of what kind of exercise you do, and I love that! I like to hear what people do, as I get ideas from those posts! When @MaltedTea told us about her kettlebell exercises, I asked for one for Christmas; when Mrs_Hoffer got her trampoline, I want one now too! Of, course we can just put yes, yes, yes, but I love when I hear what others are doing! Thank you for starting to share more about what YOU are doing with us!
  • jensam327
    jensam327 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Exercise: (the easy one!) Yes - 25 min walk (yay weather), 50 min yoga
    Track: No
    Calories: I doubt it, it was not a good day in many ways. Food was my "friend" :neutral:

Passes taken: 1/3
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3