Replies

• GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options

Date: 2/7
    Exercise: No
    Tracked: sort of
    Calories: No
    Pass Day: I used a planned one today for Super Bowl and my friend Jillian's 4oth birthday party that I threw for her at my home. Worth it too, enjoyed every minute of eating, drinking, and my yummy homemade cookies I baked and decorated, and my yummy jello shots!
    1 pass day remains!

im6nluisvniz.jpg
    s7w2rwzk7w0b.jpg
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Yes to exercise and tracking. However slightly over calories so claiming my first pass day.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,855 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    02/07:

❌ EXERCISE: Yes.
    ❌ CALORIES: Yes.
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASS: 2/3 (02Feb) (07Feb)

Second pass day used. I didn't MAKE the time to get any exercise in and then had 2 pieces of pizza at the Superbowl party I went to. (Not really a party, just DH and me and my bestie and her DH). We played Mexican Train before the big game. Of course the pizza put me over my cals for the day, but it was good!

@Mrs_Hoffer How do two slices of pizza put you over? I do that at least once a month without issue. Maybe your daily calorie goal is lower than what I was using of 1430 then 1480 while losing?
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 Pizza wasn't in my pre-planned diary... and without getting in much exercise on Sunday, it put me over my already planned out day. I hate eating things that I don't make myself (and can't scan the individual ingredients), because I don't trust how many calories MFP says is in something. For example, I have NO IDEA how many calories are REALLY in 2 slices of Dominos Pizza!!
  • SModa61
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer Yes, if not planned for, that makes a huge difference. When looking at a chain restaurant menu, I always look for something like this, and then work from there. If nothing matches, then I add in "custom" foods at times, and funny thing, once you start adding a custom food, it is amazing how many entries are that they do not offer you initially. https://cache.dominos.com/olo/4_5_7/assets/build/market/US/_en/pdf/DominosNutritionGuide.pdf
  • SModa61
    Options
    Ok, so catching up on Feb 7 posts, which I was planning to do last night, but if you saw my late Feb 8 post, then you know why.

@Bovaryoo OMG the Asada Fries look amazing. I found the recipe and share it with my son as well.

@Katiecan2021 - Sorry about your knee issues. Have they sent you to PT at all? Hubby, daughter and I have all had knee PT over the years and was very helpful. Daughter's was even insightful.

@thabit - I was actually referencing the stair climbing but actually your pre-tracking was very spot on and something I do as well if I am going to be successful. And it feels good to have that knowledge and control, and funny how it even works out to be filling. As for my "real" pushups, yes, the real ones are new. I started on knee pushups with the new year, and was shocked at the time that real ones were so incredibly difficult. I'm making progress bit by bit.

@abowersgirl - Just because its "it", keep on with us. Even if things are not "perfect", if you are doing better than you would have alone, then it is a major win. Hope you stay around.

@biketheworld - I am sure hands and feet while biking get even colder than walking. I need to be smarter. You mentioned dog walking, well we have a cat that requires being walked each day (the second cat is selective about his walks). I keep joking that we could have gotten a dog.

@mshawski - Thank you for the link on the hybrid gloves. They are an amazing concept and had my kids own them when they were young. I might even had a pair here if I look around a little.
  • tlwoodbell
    tlwoodbell Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 40 min total= Yes 30 min abs + 10 min stretch
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    Feb 7

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, Dancing :)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes

Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)