FEBRUARY 2021 Monthly Challenge

Options

Replies

• KristinLeeD
    KristinLeeD Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm doing well so far. Super bowl today, but I made a good amount of low carb food. It's easier for me right now because my girls are eating low carb as well, so we can hold each other accountable and walk together every day. Since my gym is not open, I really need to start working out at home because I see much better progress when I'm doing more than just walking. I did an ab video last week, but I need to get on some resistance training this week.

I hope everyone has a great week!

FEBRUARY 2021

SW: 165
    Feb Beginning Weight: 164.5
    Sunday 2/7: 160.5 (-4)
    Sunday 2/14
    Sunday 2/21
    Sunday 2/28

Goal for 2/28: 154
    Long term goal: 125
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    First week is good, down a couple pounds, down 3/4 of an inch in my waist and 1/2 inch in my low belly...all in all progress is good!!!
  • PrincesseAly23
    PrincesseAly23 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    FEBRUARY 2021
    Highest Weight Ever: 224.4 Jan 5th 2021
    Lowest Weight Ever: 137 - 2008

Sunday 2/7: 221.2
    Sunday 2/14:
    Sunday 2/21:
    Sunday 2/28:

Goal weight: 165
  • Sarag78
    Sarag78 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    HW 298
    SW 290.8
    GW 190.8

Ended February Challenge at 214.4

FEBRUARY 2021

Sunday 2/07 211.4 (-3.0)
    Sunday 2/14
    Sunday 2/21
    Sunday 2/28

Started re-committing to getting a gallon+ of water in a day. That and some minor tightening up on the meal plans are all I can attribute that whoosh to!!! Whatever the reason, there it was. Now to just keep it rolling!!!
  • Sarag78
    Options
    I'm doing well so far. Super bowl today, but I made a good amount of low carb food. It's easier for me right now because my girls are eating low carb as well, so we can hold each other accountable and walk together every day. Since my gym is not open, I really need to start working out at home because I see much better progress when I'm doing more than just walking. I did an ab video last week, but I need to get on some resistance training this week.

Check out the Bikini Body Guide 4 week Pre-workout on pinterest. It's a really dumb name, but the workouts are tough. 30 minute total, HIIT workouts using either just body weight, or some light weights. All of it can be modified to whatever equipment you have at home.
  • mellisabastian2019
    Options
    Late to the party but here lol

FEBRUARY 2021

SW: 210
    Feb Beginning Weight: 210
    Sunday 2/7: 205
    Sunday 2/14
    Sunday 2/21
    Sunday 2/28

Goal for 2/28: 195
    Long term goal: 170

New to Keto just started beginning of Feb!
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

FEBRUARY 2021

SW overall: 209.2
    February Start: 197.3
    Sunday 2/7: 198.2
    Sunday 2/14
    Sunday 2/21
    Sunday 2/28

Goal for 2/28: 192
    Long term goal: 160

So, the first week of February was as big a bust for me as January, but I think I'm finally past the mental block. I got myself back on track with keto as of Monday and feel like I finally have a good plan for going forward again. Crossing my fingers for a great weight in Sunday and hoping I can still make my February goal.
  • valleygirl74
    valleygirl74 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    February 2021
    Sunday 2/7:
    Sunday 2/14: 215.0
    Sunday 2/21
    Sunday 2/28
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentine’s Day! <3 I already weighed in this morning before any V. Day temptations come my way. Only lost 0.8 pounds this week despite the fact I maintained my fasting and exercise routine. I must admit I may have eaten too much, but it was healthy, made from scratch, and good food. I’ll do better this week, starting today by just saying No to Valentine Treats.

n9hHm8.png
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    2nd week - very good, all workouts plus 4 extra cardio workouts, food was on target except for Friday when I went a bit off the rails...results are good too, down 3" total in my belly and low belly...nice to see the weight coming off where it's most piled on...bye bye fat, hello muscle!!!!
  • jingoace
    jingoace Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    FEBRUARY 2021

Sunday 2/7 182.4
    Sunday 2/14 185.0
    Sunday 2/21
    Sunday 2/28

Ugh. Wrong direction for weight loss. Frustrated this week, but still on the bandwagon.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    FEBRUARY 2021

SW overall: 209.2
    February Start: 197.3
    Sunday 2/7: 198.2
    Sunday 2/14: 193.9
    Sunday 2/21
    Sunday 2/28

Goal for 2/28: 192
    Long term goal: 160

As I said a couple of days ago, I think I'm finally past the mental block I'd been running into the last several weeks! I know most of this loss is "first week of really being on track" water weight loss, but it's still nice to see a significant drop, especially after a non-keto splurge yesterday of a slice of regular pizza and a scoop of ice cream with my kids as an early Valentines treat, which I was afraid was going to cause the scale to bounce back upwards. Being able to be happy with one slice and one scoop felt like a breakthrough for me after several months of eating way too much junk.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,930 Member
    Options
    FEBRUARY 2021
    Start: 165.3 lbs

Sunday 2/7 165.3
    Sunday 2/14 164.8
    Sunday 2/21
    Sunday 2/28

I’m focusing on reducing my carb intake and not stress eating too. Slow and steady is the key, 👍

• Sarag78
    Options
    HW 298
    SW 290.8
    GW 190.8

Ended February Challenge at 214.4

FEBRUARY 2021

Sunday 2/07 211.4 (-3.0)
    Sunday 2/14 210.6 (-1.2)
    Sunday 2/21
    Sunday 2/28

Slow slow slow!!! Slow is good, but so frustrating. Mother nature’s visit doesn’t help the scale any. Hopefully next week I see a little better results.
  • KristinLeeD
    Options
    Sarag78 wrote: »

Check out the Bikini Body Guide 4 week Pre-workout on pinterest. It's a really dumb name, but the workouts are tough. 30 minute total, HIIT workouts using either just body weight, or some light weights. All of it can be modified to whatever equipment you have at home.

@Sarag78 My week got so busy, I did not see this until now....I will definitely be checking this out! Thank you!
  • KristinLeeD
    Options
    I definitely ate some things last week that weren't the BEST of choices, but I am still seeing progress because on the days my carbs are higher, I am really watching calorie count and expenditure through exercise.
    I am finding that either OMAD or at least a shorter eating window makes it easier for me to keep control of my carb and calorie numbers.
    I am finally seeing less cravings and "mental" hunger. I think my stomach growled from being hungry for the first time last night. It was a good reminder that my typical "constant state of being hungry" is more mental and emotional more than anything!

For Valentines Day, My husband got us a virtual salsa cooking class with a chef in Mexico City. It was so much fun and I was able to eat what we made without overeating the things I usually would have...and I still felt satisfied. That is a good feeling.

I'm hoping for the best this week!

FEBRUARY 2021

2021 SW: 165
    Feb Beginning Weight: 164.5
    Sunday 2/7: 160.5 (-4)
    Sunday 2/14 158.4 (Week: -2.1 Month: -6.1 Year: -6.6)
    Sunday 2/21
    Sunday 2/28

Goal for 2/28: 154
    Long term goal: 125
    33.4 lbs to go!
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    My February weight loss has slowed down but is still moving in the right direction. Each weekend this month has challenged my effort to keep up my 2021 weight loss trend: Super Bowl, Valentine’s Day, and a send-off party for my Granddaughter (going into the Marines). This coming week will be the first celebration-free week for me this month, so here is hoping for good news next Sunday.

n9hHm8.png
  • Sarag78
    Options
    HW 298
    SW 290.8
    GW 190.8

Ended January Challenge at 214.4

FEBRUARY 2021

Sunday 2/07 211.4 (-3.0)
    Sunday 2/14 210.6 (-1.2)
    Sunday 2/21 208.6 (-2.0)
    Sunday 2/28

I started weighing and measuring my food again. I had gotten lazy with that, and I think the creep in portion sizes had started. That and cut total carbs back again. I had also gotten a little lax on adding in some things that had low NET carbs because they tasted good. But, clearly those need to stay as special treats because the scale is saying they don’t work for me!
This discussion has been closed.