Shrinking Assets - February 2021 Team Chat

Replies

• hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    edited February 2021
    It’s official, pregnancy hormones mess with people. My husband bought me a big bar of chocolate (I asked him to bring something sweet from the store). I had one small piece after dinner and went ”nah”. It’s weird because some part of my brain is saying ”it’s chocolate, you always want chocolate, you should be eating it since you have it now” but my body is saying ”nah I’m good”.
  • hipari
    @cre804 best of luck for dealing with the snow & ice situation! I hope everything works out with as minor damages as possible.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 917 Member
    @hipari when I was pregnant just the sight of chocolate made me ill! And I'm usually a chocoholic!
  • lckiehl
    lckiehl Posts: 68 Member
    lckiehl
    PW:183.4
    CW:184.6

Sorry team!
  • lckiehl
    lckiehl Posts: 68 Member
    This week I finally think I maxed out my metabolism for now. I am going to start to slowly cut calories. I got my intake all the way up to 2100+ calories while still losing weight, but this week I gained a bit going over 2200. I have gained a lot of muscle and lost a ton of fat since August 2020, but I would like to see more fat loss and scale weight go down. The scale is no longer everything to me, but my weight is still high - even with muscle.

Admins - I think there is a "no progress photos in undies" rule. Does that apply still when undies cover more than I swimsuit would? I would really like to share before and after photos of how much my body composition has changed, but the photos I am using to track are in a bra and full coverage undies. Let me know either way.
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    @beka3695 oh em geeeee what a cutie!
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Username: Showkitten
    PW: 232.2
    CW: 230.8
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    BigBlues11
    Friday
    PW 154.3
    CW 154.3 (-.0 pnds)
    TLD -69.7 pnds

Holding steady! I'm heading back out to California on Monday to take care of my ailing parents for a week. I will do my best to stay on track and check in next Friday.
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Saturday check in
    PW 146.2
    CW 144.8

Down 1.4 pounds

Second Goal Met, next goal 139
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    PW 180.4
    CW 182.6

I was expecting it. We ate junk for a week straight. Didn't work out cause I couldn't shower!! I am happy I worked out today and I am back at my goals. Move, log, drink, eat mindfully!! Create a habit and stick with it. Change my life. Change my patterns.
  • carriestrine
    carriestrine Posts: 214 Member
    Hey team, can I please carry over this week. Ive been sick, and not up to weighin.
  • squeakmnm41
    squeakmnm41 Posts: 29 Member
    Squeakmnm41
    Saturday
    PW: 150.3
    CW: 152
  • hipari
    I’ve been studying nutrition recommendations and food restrictions for pregnant women and I’m realizing pretty much every celebratory food my family enjoys is banned. No fancy cheeses, no raw/smoked/salt-cured fish of any kind, no sushi, no roe, no raw/rare/medium meat, no pesto, ofc no alcohol, no herbal teas. Some of this stuff is pretty strict compared to elsewhere in the world, but I’m going to try to stick with what my local officials and healthcare providers are advising.

When I say celebratory food is banned, I mean it. This makes me super happy I will not be pregnant during Christmas, since our Christmas meals are usually: alcohol, raw, smoked and salt-cured fish in various forms, roe, medium-rare red meats, fancy cheeses and maybe some fancy herbal tea. The parts of our traditional Christmas dinner a pregnant person can eat are... boiled potatoes, a piece of bread and some water. I’m also very happy my first trimester is falling on a no-celebration period, ending on Easter, and covid has cancelled all birthday parties and other similar social events that might pose trouble.

Looks like I’ll probably keep my weight gain at bay simply because all the fun stuff is banned.
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Aetheldreda
    Sunday
    PW 143.25
    CW 142.75
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 917 Member
    Mrscanmore
    Pw 183
    Cw 183

I was all over the place this week with my weight, so I guess I'll be happy to end up with no change.
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    UserName: SisuMom2019
    Weight in week: February Week 3
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    CW (Current Weight): 223
    PW (Previous Weight): 223
    This week’s loss: 0.0
    LTD (Loss to Date): 34.3
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    February Week Four No Junk Food Challenge is up and ready!

8wmehodk448d.jpg
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

jzti85407y2c.png
This discussion has been closed.