Shrinking Assets - February 2021 Team Chat

Replies

• peachplace
    peachplace Posts: 67 Member
    Username: Peachplace
    Weigh in day Monday

CW 263.00
    PW 258.5

weighing in a day early because I don't want to forget again. I don't get on my computer often, and I still cant participate on chats with my phone... so I will be posting when I can. sorry!!!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    SW : 270.0
    1st Jan 2021 : 222.2
    GW : 199 (initially) now 188

Date.........Weight... loss .... Cumulative loss
    03/01/21 - 220.2 ... (2.0) ... (49.8)
    10/01/21 - 214.2 ... (6.0) ... (55.8)
    17/01/21 - 210.0 ... (4.2) ... (60.0)
    24/01/21 - 207.6 ... (2.4) ... (62.4)
    31/01/21 - 206.9 ... (0.7) ... (63.1)
    07/02/21 - 206.2 ... (0.7) ... (63.8)
    14/02/21 - 205.1 ... (1.1) ... (64.9)
    21/02/21 - 207.7 ... 2.6 ... (62.3)

Really sorry guys, been off the rails this week - no excuses, didn't run with a dodgy knee and still stuffed my face as if I was burning 1,000 calories in exercise. Back on it!
  • TheMrWobbly
    Good to have you on board @swauters and welcome to the mad house!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    @swauters welcome welcome!!! Glad to have ya!!!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Happy Monday.
    I def splurged a lot over the weekend for my birthday but I also spent some time meal prepping yesterday, so I feel a little better.
    Today I got up 1.5 hours early, mainly for work but the plan is to start getting up early everyday (I usually get up about 830) to atleast do some stretching. My body has been aching quite a bit lately. Argh, I am getting old.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    i2pcccwu37ym.jpg
    ulg0sc7xbb0c.png
    lqptw4mhgv1v.png
    tvigzonkiltc.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    77s8r8uw1erz.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    je24ocuqyh8j.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @davidji82 2.51 %
    2nd @draby2011 1.93%
    3rd @theresam787 1.92 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @davidji82 6.8 Lbs
    2nd @draby2011 4.8 Lbs
    3rd @heatherbluebell 3.46 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @deniners2
    @eggfreak
    @tiataleah
    @shnerb00
    @PlaneMonkey
    @trooworld
    @Firefly743
    @itsmegina
    @rachelrjh
    @kerdil08
    @888Angie888

l7jrx4cii954.png
  • Beka3695
    Hi Team!

I've decided that I obviously cannot have two good weeks in a row. LOL. I have been ebbing and flowing for a about 3 months now. Maybe this is prepping me for maintenance?? IDK!

I am at my Georgia home for a full week. I have decided to take a week off of logging and will skip my weigh in this week. I am going to enjoy my time here and try to be sensible, but not stress about food.

I have already splurged a bit. We went out for dinner Saturday night. We had a small serving of crab dip (comp appetizer, maybe 2 oz. total?) and split oysters Rockefeller, 3 each. I ordered crab cakes as my entrée. I ate one and boxed the everything else. Yesterday, we ordered IHOP breakfast to go and took breakfast to my dad. I had 1.5 pc bacon, 2 eggs and one pancake. I saved the other two pancakes for later this week. Last night, we had leftovers from Saturday and still didn't finish all we ordered. I feel like I am learning to portion control. Not eat everything that comes on the plate just because it is there. This is big for me.

The ugly.... I arrived home early Saturday evening. My husband asked me to make a Key Lime Pie. I have had 2 pieces already.

Today, I had a slice of pie at 530 when he left for work... 2 coffees, one of the left over pancakes, 2 small pieces of naan and about an oz of hummus. This is breakfast and lunch. Dinner will be baked chicken stuffed with sundried tomatoes and pesto, 1/4 of a twice baked potato (saturday dinner left over elevated) and a veggie, likely steamed broccoli. I think this is good for mindful eating. I will see how the scales react in a few more days.

What does everyone have planned for the week?

• hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    I’ve started doing human experiments on myself, and it’s interesting. Last night my tummy hurt a lot and I was very gassy. Today I skipped carbonated water and I’m feeling much better.

Today my stomach felt fine all day (well, the nausea is still here) while I had no appetite and had small meals. Then I had my regular-sized dinner, and no my stomach hurts a little again. Tomorrow it’s time to test if smaller portion sizes make me feel better. Later this week, I’ll also re-test by carbonated water theory.

It’s crazy that it took a pregnancy to make me pay this much attention to my wellbeing and troubleshooting it.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    I'm doing well with no junk food. I've also been trying to eat a lot less processed and over packaged food and make my own instead. So, I've been eating some homemade granola bars the past couple weeks. This is the first recipe I've found that I really like and stays together!
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    I've planned out dinners and lunches for the week to help me stay on track. Cooking for more than just me poses challenges, as well. My hubby, who is not watching his weight, means I have to be creative with meals. Lunch may be a BLT sandwich or him and a BLT Wrap in a low carb tortilla for me (I love Xtreme Wellness Tortillas).

I'm determined to do this.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Workout, drink the water, eat mindfully, log the food hahaha rinse and repeat until good habits are formed!!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    I have to get an x-ray on my knee. Until then I will be looking for other ways to get active without hurting my knee more and focusing on eating better. I have to get past the sugar cravings.
  • Beka3695
    if0t5bn0ceqc.jpeg

17 weeks till summer!! I edited out the unrealistic portion of this image I borrowed from Instagram. Also added just pounds for us western pond folks 🤣
  • Be_theBest_Me
    I have to get an x-ray on my knee. Until then I will be looking for other ways to get active without hurting my knee more and focusing on eating better. I have to get past the sugar cravings.

Try some fruit!! Trick your brain! Eat a grape!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Y'all are all amazing!! Killing it!! You are beautiful/handsome, strong, capable and I am thankful to be here on this journey with y'all!! Worked hard today!! Burned some calories made aome fat cry and met all my goals!!! Hahaha yes first time in months!! Forming better habits!! Realistic life changes are happening!!
  • TheMrWobbly

Hope they find a solution. My knee pain turned out to be my calf and glutes not releasing properly and pulling my knee in the wrong dorection which then caused the pain. My knee itself was fine. Still resting which makes me bored!
This discussion has been closed.