• conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    How many pounds of skin will you lose?
  • Rashel_kitten
    Rashel_kitten Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    hansep0012 wrote: »
    2021 Goals include "showing up" to my fav group - LLs.

@Rashel_kitten your goal to be in onederland this year resonates with me because I am striving towards this, too (CW 247).

I'll share here that like so many people, 2020 was difficult for me. I remain most grateful for continued good health, economic stability, friends and family.

Looking back on positive changes with my health that I've made and incorporated into my life are significantly reducing my alcohol intake from daily to once weekly. I've reduced my standard breakfast calories by substituting turkey sausage and then reducing the quantity with no loss to my perceived satisfaction and desire for a protein based breakfast. I've figured out some options for on-the-go hunger including Jimmy Johns "unwich" Tom Turkey.

Challenges remains and goals to improve continue, but that's what it's all about.

Hugs to y'all

Onederland! I love that ! I will use it for further motivation! I haven't seen Onderland in a number of years !
  • gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    How many pounds of skin will you lose?

I have no clue. I have quite a bit of overhang skin on my midsection. It feel like 100 lbs but I’m sure it’s only 2-5. They do a little lipo as well during that surgery too so hopefully it will tone it up. I want to be bikini ready!