March 10 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Silly Bandit!!! Heal soon my friend.

Good day for me even with ice cream cos the man came over for supper. Exercise was a session on the indoor bike and Pilates reformer class. Also had kids Jiu Jitsu and got our new little guy who is very introverted to try something new which is a big step for him.

Food logged and under budget. Oh and my man cut up the box I’m using to make a new home for my snake. Now I can prep the pieces and paint it all then we will put it back together in an improved design and my little boy will have an amazing new home.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    10 March

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Update on Bandito the fabuloso. He is still a little injured. Yesterday afternoon I decided to see if he was ready to be turned out. He was good at first just walking around but at one point he got his thoroughbred up and decided to run which I could see was hurting. And it was just about 50 feet or so but when he stopped he was holding the back leg up again. He walked out of it fine. So... only hand walking/grazing and walking under saddle for another week at least. @RangerRickL vetting tomorrow yes? Best of luck and hope the gyrll is good to go as I feel like she needs you.
    Silly man. Yeah/ If it hurts don't do it.

x7asfot1bos0.jpg

I love his pink socks!! Let him know that I think he looks good in pink! :smiley: Feel better SOON Bandit!! :wink:
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,064 Member
    Options
    @Chinkiri yayyyyyy u did it!!! Bet u felt wonderful after right!!! Well done!!! Xoxox
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,064 Member
    Options
    @Summerskier awww Bandit hes such a cutie, hope he gets well soon!!! Xox
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    March (10)

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 26 min of walking + 10min muscle training + 1h 40 min of walking+12 min of stretching.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, 1,215/1,200

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, 2,860 ml of fluid.

Pass days:0 /3

Calories burned: 16,138/35,000

First of all @Chinkiri CHEERS!!👏👏💜💜 Congrats 🎉🎉 and good luck tomorrow 💜💜🤗

@RangerRickL What a coincidence! Today, I had to go out with my niece to visit the vet for checkup, while waiting for her to show up, I did some light walking , hence the 26 min. To be honest, I was worried I won't have time to exercise today, since there were many things to do. But managed right before 12 A.M. so, I did the 20+ min just in case then.
    Also, MFP went crazy today on exercising, I didn't do any heavy or hard running, just light jogging here and there while walking, but recorded 30+ min or even an hour of running, I really wish it's true, but unfortunately it's not within my abilities just yet. DON'T DO THIS TO ME MFP!
    Goodnight 🤗💜.