Mr yo-yo

Options
mwgibler
mwgibler Posts: 154 Member
Well, I’m back at it again. Lol. This time I’ve got a different approach. I’m still going to eat the foods that I like, just smaller portions. I did it wrong last time. I basically ate salads, hard boiled eggs and chicken. I lost 65 lbs. I lost fat, but unfortunately a lot of muscle mass too. I’m naturally very stout and I got unhealthy. I gained it all back and then some. I’ll be using better eating habits this time and more weight and strength training. Feel free to friend me or message me. I love to chat!

Replies

• vfisher1105
    vfisher1105 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Saaame! I went on a super strict diet 2 years ago and now I'm back and then some. How do you friend request on here? Haha
  • mwgibler
    Options
    Saaame! I went on a super strict diet 2 years ago and now I'm back and then some. How do you friend request on here? Haha

Shoot me a message if you want to chat, friend requests basically do nothing 😂
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    Same!!! I was dealing with grief for the last couple months and put all my good habits on the backburner. Can't hide under a winter coat anymore. Must get focused.
  • mwgibler
    Options
    Same!!! I was dealing with grief for the last couple months and put all my good habits on the backburner. Can't hide under a winter coat anymore. Must get focused.

I’ve lost about 20lbs now. Still have a long way to go. A muffin top with cowboy cut wranglers is hard to hide!! You can do it!!