March 19 Sign In

Options

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,016 Member
    Options
    @achagpar the stress eating is def something i can totally relate to! So i hope it makes u feel better to know ur def not alone with this! Its a bad habit that most time is uncontrollable... i must admit there is light at the end of the tunnel as i am getting much better with it and hve starting to really understand wat triggers my stress and emotional eating.. do u know wat ur triggers are? Xo
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,016 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL Thankyou

Came home today, trying to come to terms with the loss. My DIL has great friends and support in the village, (we were inundated with food!) we were looked after yesterday. My daughter also visited both Thursday and today, and is a great support. I have to remember that she has lost a brother, and take time to be with her.

I am overwhelmed with all the messages and hugs from so many on these threads. Too many to mention all by name but I was particularly moved by @SummerSkier sharing her loss. Thankyou all.

Xoxo
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    Options
    achagpar wrote: »
    March 19:

Exercise: Yes! 35 min Zumba, 20 min walking workout
    Track: Yes!
    Under calorie goal: sadly no... I’ve really gotta do something about stress eating...

Passes used: 3 😟🤐😫

@achagpar
    Stress!
    I believe trying different methods to reduce our stress levels, seeing how they work, and either adopting them, modifying them, or trying a new method ALL are a huge part of losing weight & maintaining permanently

Important work!

Some of the Things I’ve tried and/or used the past 5.5 years:

Talking with a friend or family member

Distraction with a fun TV show -usually funny

Hobbies

Decluttering & organizing - oddly relaxing

Writing about it - burning it is supposed to help, but I’ve not done that

Daily tasks: bills, recycling, groceries (satisfying upper!)

Mindfulness guided meditations on free apps

**** Figuring out what is in my control & what is not. Focusing on the 1st & letting the 2nd go with deep breaths

**** I made up a phrase... “(Over)eating won’t fix it; it will just give you two problems to solve.

***** Extra salty food stimulates my appetite. I forgive myself & eat less of it from then on.

**** vegetables!!!! Filling & barely any calories & Fantastic for our bodies

**** Remind myself that eating for stress is a behavior I learned & one that I can unlearn!

Your Zumba & walking ❤️

I hope this spurs your own solutions to try! Be kind to yourself; you WilL figure out your own individual solutions!

Warmly,
    Maddie 💕
  • shomans83
    shomans83 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Pass day #2 ~~ but this one 100% worth it!
    Night UAC fams 🖤
    Still sending the love @lesdarts180
    @Mrs_Hoffer I hope things get easier for your family!
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
  • idoliov
    idoliov Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Pass day as Fridays are. Have a food weekend all.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill 31 min / 1.73 mi + upper body weights
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

[Mon-Sat] Did I do treadmill AND weights or abs? yes, weights
    Pass Days Used: 2/3
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3

2x yes

5/3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    Options
    ✅❌✅
    0️⃣ Days Left
  • fractaltiger
    fractaltiger Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    No pass days used

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Here's my late entry...

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | The world's slowest 2 mile jog (34) TOTAL: 34 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 151
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 32%
    Pass Days Used: (MAR16)
    Since my 40 lb KB is taking some getting used to, I've worked out my expected progression using a drop set approach with my 25 lb KB. However, I ended off the first week and then started the second week by advancing my workout progressions faster than expected.

The calendar has been adjusted as of MAR082021 to reflect that I may end up doing 8 sessions with only the 40 lb KB (not just 3, as laid out in the original plan). Still aiming for a consistent 30 min PR by month-end.

The number in yellow indicates the number of minutes taken to complete the workout that day

nwcigk2p42m0.jpg

Progression calendar based on original workout: The 10,000 Swing Kettlebell Workout
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Mar 19:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes. 205 minutes. (includes 120 mins of giving massages at work!)
    ✔️ CALORIES: Yes. 1775/2283
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASSES USED: 0/3

16,253 steps

"I can't manage what I don't measure and I can't improve upon something that I don't properly manage."
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    March 19

Exercise: 35 minutes biking, 60 minutes weight training, 45 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under

Pass days: 0
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Pass