Trimstones - March 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star: WEEK FOUR CHALLENGE IS UP! :star:

This week we want to hear your weight loss story with a series of questions that you will answer each day. So click the link and start telling us about your journey towards good health! YOUR SEVEN-DAY WEIGHT LOSS STORY

snm9umtmbr66.jpg
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    5nvtb2wka5ts.jpg
    hnxyzgsh3b1b.png
    wi6johwfv4zf.png
    xcbyy9anob1b.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    wwixpm5m4id8.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    0tr8udjpvpaf.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @bmotisko 2.39%
    2nd @kandi3570 2.32%
    3rd @shnerb00 1.64 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @bmotisko 6.6 Lbs
    2nd @kandi3570 4.2 Lbs
    3rd @Fat2Fit_Kat 3.7 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Mrscanmore
    @rachelrjh
    @veryhotmails
    @vegan4lyfe2012
    @leni1us
    @TheresaM787
    @Tazaria87
    @kerdil08
    @PlaneMonkey

64ve63rq1xxv.png

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,109 Member
    Options
    Guess what? It is time to invite new members to join! April registration is open :smiley:

Everyone is welcome to share the link to the registration thread. If you have friends who might enjoy our F2F teams, please invite them to check it out and sign up. Those of you who are already here do NOT need to sign up again!

Please share this link and some more lucky people will be able to join us:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10828015/registration-for-new-members-april-2021#latest
  • gillexplores
    gillexplores Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Username: gillexplores
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 161.2lbs
    CW: 160.7lbs

Steps
    March 18: 10,430
    March 19: 10,608
    March 20: 14,601
    March 21: 10,499
  • CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Charmingpassion
    Weigh in day: Sunday

PW: 301.2
    CW: 300.5

So damn close but its been a long week and though I walked more steps then I have in god knows how long I ordered in a lot so I am amazed there was a loss. Will get back at it this week and in another step challenge with friends. I am learning I can do more as my knee heals, but as for weights and anything else still on hold as my right arm and wrist are at the beginning of getting better.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,111 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS to TrimStones winners for last week! WTG Guys!

tlruzdf4cgdj.png
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Charmingpassion
    Weigh in day: Sunday

PW: 301.2
    CW: 300.5

So damn close but its been a long week and though I walked more steps then I have in god knows how long I ordered in a lot so I am amazed there was a loss. Will get back at it this week and in another step challenge with friends. I am learning I can do more as my knee heals, but as for weights and anything else still on hold as my right arm and wrist are at the beginning of getting better.

I am MORE than a little jealous but thrilled for you...you're about to drop into TwoterVille!!!

I am also having knee issues, but have a little further to go than you. I'm hoping to drop into the 290s soon and enjoy much more range of motion in my knees...can't wait to increase my step count, but since I hurt it back in December, I've had to step back...

Congrats on your progress...I'm so proud of you!!! Keep on keepin on!!!

Jessica :smile:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,538 Member
    Options
    You have a new member heading your way ....Please welcome @glasstapper :)
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    3/19-15,849
    3/20-11,650
    3/21-11,542
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Has everyone been watching @kerdil08's relentless march toward svelte? I have and I'm inspired!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    You have a new member heading your way ....Please welcome @glasstapper :)

tlqfh0lr249g.jpg

Welcome @glasstapper to TrimStones!! Glad you found us. Take a few minutes and introduce yourself to the group and let us know a little about your goals and what you hope to accomplish in both the short and long term! I am Jessica, one of your Captains. @Mulecanter is your other Captain. Together we are here to answer questions, help keep you motivated and give you support when you need it.

Looking forward to getting to know you and watching you shrink!

Again, welcome! Take care!
  • CharmingPassion
    Options
    I am MORE than a little jealous but thrilled for you...you're about to drop into TwoterVille!!!

I am also having knee issues, but have a little further to go than you. I'm hoping to drop into the 290s soon and enjoy much more range of motion in my knees...can't wait to increase my step count, but since I hurt it back in December, I've had to step back...

Congrats on your progress...I'm so proud of you!!! Keep on keepin on!!!

Thank you. Its always nice to feel like you have a support team. You will get there. You make progress everyday. Its all you really can do. Injuries are daunting and I admit sometimes the pain makes the idea of working out seem impossible. Just one moment, one breath at a time and you will get there too and we will celebrate.
  • CharmingPassion
    Options
    Steps

3/22 - 7,367 steps
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Steps

3/22 - 7,367 steps

Is this perhaps for the 21st? If not, then you're missing the 21st...I went back to double check and the last is for the 20th. Let me know...and thanks for your kind words...my swelling is all gone today and I'm thrilled...enjoy your day!
    Jessica
  • klassie12
    klassie12 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    klassie12
    Tuesday
    PW: 154.4
    CW: 152.6

After being exhausted and having a migraine for over a week, I am finally able to get back on track with making better choices, logging my food, and exercising again. And it feels so good! I am surprised that I continued to lose weight even though I was to tired to really care what I was eating and not exercising. I am even more surprised that I lost almost 2 lbs this week by getting back on track. Whoohoo!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    3/22-8,493
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Has everyone been watching @kerdil08's relentless march toward svelte? I have and I'm inspired!

Yes! @kerdil08 is showing us all how it is done.
  • kerdil08
    kerdil08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    @mulecanter and @jenready thank you so much!!
    The group aspect definitely keeps me focused, so glad we have this team (:
    I did recently commit to lease for a new apartment, which I don't love, but it's close enough that I can keep walking to work. And for the purposes of the ~ weight loss journey ~, that was super important to me.
    I don't really think I look or feel different yet, but fingers crossed for continued progress! Again, thank you for your comments, it means a lot!
This discussion has been closed.