Options
    February 10/3

3x yes

8/3
  • fractaltiger
    fractaltiger Posts: 122 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    So... I think clearing up the garden to have a couple of friends over will have to be on my list!

@Katiecan2021
    Gardening is on my list too! I can’t wait. We also have an arboretum nearby where you can walk or do a short hike.

Exercise: yes
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    No pass days used
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,858 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Active stretching; @SummerSkier, this was my first horseback riding morning in 30ish days. My horse Coco has been recovering from an ugly bite on his left ear. One hour of arena riding mostly 20m circles; sitting trot and transitions. Walking 25 minutes
    Calories: under my limit
    Tracking: okay

Oh I bet that ride felt good. Poor Coco. I bet it was right where the bridle went. :(
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    @dewit
    Thank you. But I am still to slow while I am still to heavy :/ But I am working on this :)
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Today’s inspirational photo from @RangerRickL made me laugh because I have a similar photo taken last year, except with a raccoon. My husband and I spent a couple hours rebuilding the post the bird feeders hang on, thinking we were out smarting the raccoon that was constantly raiding the bird feeders. 30 minutes after we came inside, applauding ourselves for being so smart, I looked outside and saw this:
    zbhiacnnrnoa.jpeg

He is in a very good shape :) Very sporty
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    25th March
    Yes, yes and yes!
    Feeling proud of myself right now as i hve visitor's stay the night which usually means i loose all control with food and over eat. However i just had my dinner a few crackers and a small ice cream and was able to stay within budget! Yay this is huge for me!!! Hope everyone had a lovely day! Xox

@donna25trinity Yessss! THAT IS SO HUGE!!! Big Ole Congratulations to YOU my friend! We all know HOW HARD that is when we have visitors over!! I'm so proud of YOU!!! :smiley:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    mshawski wrote: »
    3/25

Exercise: ✅ 45 min circuit training class
    Calories: ✅
    Tracking: ✅

Pass days remaining: 2

I’m so close to the 60lbs lost mark I can taste it. My scale dropped 1.2lbs this morning and put me at... 59.8 lost. Lol. It couldn’t have just given me that extra .2 😂. Alas. I will get there soon enough.

I’m off work tomorrow and next week (so routine is out the window) hanging your with my kiddo (5) on his spring break. Lots of adventures and opportunity for poor eating ahead, so wish me luck staying the course.

@mshawski Wowsa! 😍 You are doing FANTASTIC! Enjoy my friend! I'm doing the happy dance with YOU!!! :smiley:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    No exercise today, but my calories were low and I logged.

Came through surgery fine, so far as I can tell. Still alive and the surgeon said all looked good. Still a bit drowsy, but not feeling too bad. The Dr says I should be able to start walking in a couple of days, can walk now, but not exercise walking. I may start slowly when I can, maybe in time for the April challenge.

@alligatorob I love your tenacity and the simple fact that you just keep.showing.up. 😍 You will get there eventually, you're just taking the long, scenic route! Haha. Seriously tho, take care of yourself and don't push it! :smiley:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Mar 25:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes. 240 minutes. (Which includes 2 hours at work giving massages!) :smiley:
    ✔️ CALORIES: Yes. 1902/2452
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASSES USED: 0/3

20,090 steps

"I can't manage what I don't measure and I can't improve upon something that I don't properly manage."
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Here's my late entry...

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? NO| Strategic "Rest & Refeed" day
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 26%
    Pass Days Used: (MAR16)(MAR25)
    Since my 40 lb KB is taking some getting used to, I've worked out my expected progression using a drop set approach with my 25 lb KB. However, I ended off the first week and then started the second week by advancing my workout progressions faster than expected.

The calendar has been adjusted as of MAR082021 to reflect that I may end up doing 8 sessions with only the 40 lb KB (not just 3, as laid out in the original plan). Still aiming for a consistent 30 min PR by month-end.

For the weekend of the 20 & 21, my times were faster because I wasn't required to do the 3 sets of ancillary exercises (weighted squats). But, it's also the first time I used the 40 lb KB exclusively.

The number in yellow indicates the number of minutes taken to complete the workout that day

mz5ow1yg7r49.jpg

Progression calendar based on original workout: The 10,000 Swing Kettlebell Workout
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,246 Member
    Options

✅ I exercised for at least 20 minutes
    ✅ I stayed within my calorie budget for the day
    ✅ I kept track of everything I ate and drank

2️⃣ Pass Days left
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier He will never again qualify to be an ear-model for any horse magazines, but initially it looked worse than it is now. He had to be sedated to clean the wound. It has reshaped the outer front edge of his left ear. After the initial 10 days of healing, the vet said to leave it alone. Fortunately, hair is growing back on 90% of the back of the ear where the skin was peeled off when he jerked his head away from the bite.
    Not surprisingly, he and the other gelding have been gelding buddies most of the time.
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    25th March
    Weird day. Didn't have much appetite. Went for an hour's city amble with a small group of friends. Took the train to Paris, where I am working Friday and Saturday and hopefully getting vaccinated on Monday.
    All in all, it was 3 x Yes.
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,057 Member
    Options
    @biketheworld absolutely love this pic! So cute! Xo

@RangerRickL ur poor horse hope he recovers well! Xo

@Mrs_hoffer Thanks so much!! We live in a holiday destination and always hve ppl stay ova so getting this under control is essential! Thanks again!! Xo

@transparentenigma sounds like u hve done incredibly well! Wat u hve done is not easy and dnt beat urself up the 20 min exercise thats more than ur average person is doing so good for u!! Xo
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes
    Walking and stretching
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,858 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier He will never again qualify to be an ear-model for any horse magazines, but initially it looked worse than it is now. He had to be sedated to clean the wound. It has reshaped the outer front edge of his left ear. After the initial 10 days of healing, the vet said to leave it alone. Fortunately, hair is growing back on 90% of the back of the ear where the skin was peeled off when he jerked his head away from the bite.
    Not surprisingly, he and the other gelding have been gelding buddies most of the time.

Good the hair is growing back! Bandit had Sinus surgery back in 2011 or 2012 I think at A&M vet hospital. His perfect face now has an L shape scar on it from the bone flap, but at least he can breath again. I think they wear these things as do people as badges of honor.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,303 Member
    Options
    March 25, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Pass day 2/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier imagine what it meant for horses to be instruments of war. Horrible for the horses.