Options
    BMI: 25,1
    Jan trend: -0.6
    Feb trend: +0.2
    CW: 74.2
    March GW: 73
    GW: 71.0

Thanks for starting thethread@l4a_p! Great name:smiley:

01/03: 74.2 - February didn't go as planned. A large amount of cookies in the house was my downfall resulting in an average gain of 0.2kg instead of 1.0 loss. But this is a new month, a clean slate and all the cookies are over and done with ! Luckily I got 244,85 km of walks and already a total of 231 of biking kms this year to counter at least a little bit. Let's hit it girls !
    03/03: 73.8
    08/03: 74.8 - I know I didn't gain a full kilo in just 5 days, but it sure feels like it. Yes, I ate more than planned, but still not as much as I would in maintenance and still I gain. I am struggling to eat less because I'm much more sedentary than usual and I really need to adapt. A one hour walk a day doesn't warrant eating an extra cheese sandwich:neutral:So, I need to get a grip on the situation, and luckily I have these threads that at least keep me somewhat in check and accountable. An honest and deep felt thank you ladies (yes, you:wink:).
    09/03: 74.5
    10/03: 74.0 - that's water weight gone, good riddance! Now let's attack those fat cells.
    17/03: 73.8 - and that could have been better if hubbie hadn't decided to bring some fancy easter eggs from the bakery on Sunday. He felt like I needed a treat after a horrendous work week. I love him to bits, but why chocolate?! But on the bright side: all the other days were really ok, hence the slight loss.

On Saturday we will leave for a 9 day break to the Ardennes, a hilly region in Belgium. Not very far from our house (we still can't cross borders yet), but a whole other atmosphere. The plan is to do a lot of walks. It's the first time since 2003 that we are having a non-diving holiday and it feels strange. Restaurants and bars will still be closed, so we plan to have some take out regularly.

29/03: 75.8 And we are back. We did more than 100 km hiking in rugged terrain, climbed more than 3.000 meters of elevation, but it was not enough to compensate my vacuum cleaner mode when it came to food. However, no regrets! It was a fantastic holiday with loads of wildlife, staying in a cottage in the middle of a silence zone, and we've enjoyed every minute of it. Tomorrow will be better as I'm sure it is - at least partly - bloating from all the sugar and salt I've been inhaling.
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Hi all! It’s been awhile.
    Looks like everyone is doing well 👍🏻

I got my IUD out on the 9th so it’s been over a week.
    How do I feel? Still the same. Hoping to feel better soon but i know it’ll take time. Giving 2-3 months.

Scale tells me I’m still at 117.
    I’m eating the same, working out the same.
    Taking way too much ibuprofen but can’t function without it 😞

Enjoying seeing all your effort’s and stuff. Keep it up ladies!!!

I hope your health will be back to normal soon.
  • Antiopelle
    Options
    CeeBeeSlim wrote: »
    Reached my goal weight today - 115 - about 30lbs lost since last year this time!! Read countless posts and articles about maintenance but looking around thinking what now! I want to tighten up so concentrating on recomp would be the smart thing to do - except - if I never want to see more than 115 on the scale - do I go to 113 - so I’m ok with any fluctuations?

Great achievement ! Congrats !!
    I also think that you should go for a range of goal weight within you are ok with fluctuations, instead of a fixed goal weight. Or you could use an app like Happy scale to flatten out the fluctuations for you.
  • Antiopelle
    Options
    l4a_p wrote: »
    ME:
    31y * 5'9" * BMI:22,3 * Weight goal: 63kg (138,89lbs)

Jan loss: - 2,3kg~70,4kg
    Feb loss: -1.4kg~69kg
    March loss: -0.1kg~68,9kg

29 March: 68.3kg

Did excellent during the week but completely tanked sat-sun. Ate extra low kcal yesterday so not sure this number is very accurate, but can't deny I'm relieved to see it.

In general I am a bit bummed: barely lost any weight this month (avg compared with Feb), despite considerable effort.

The way I see it, you are losing slowly but surely and as you know, it is the best way to maintain once you are there. So keep up what you are doing because it is clearly working.
    You've got this ! :smile:
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    5' 8"
    CW: 142.4
    GW: ~135ish
    Jan EW:143 - AVE 144.2
    Feb EW - 142.5 - AVE 142.4

March Goal - move average weight to 130s

1. Stay off sugar - Cheat days are anniversary and birthday
    2. Stay Keto

3/1 - 142.5 - AVE 142.4 - huge mexican food dinner out last night for hubby's birthday. Back at it today.
    3/2 - 141.8 - AVE 142.3 - no cheating yesterday
    3/3 - 140.4 - AVE 141.7 - yesterday was really good
    3/8 - 140.8 - AVE 140.6 - Been traveling a fair amount, trying to refocus today.
    3/9 - 140.4 - AVE 140.4 - yesterday was hellacious on so many levels.
    3/10 - 141.6 - AVE 140.7 - K=.5 Rather a bummer, but I did a decent job yesterday. I haven't been sleeping much and have been crazy stressed.... I think it's taking a toll. I did get a little gadget to help me see if I'm getting into ketosis yesterday and will start checking every morning - it's a blood test.
    3/11 - 141.5 - AVE 140.9 - K=.8 Just trying to stay steady. Yesterday was good... My goal till Sunday is no bread, sugar or wheat. Road trip this afternoon and my anniversary is Sunday - we've got reservations at a really cool restaurant - I'm not logging that meal! You HAVE to celebrate sometimes!
    3/15 - 144.8 - AVE 143.4 - The after effects of a fabulous wknd. LOL Back at it today. Yesterday was our anniversary and we literally celebrated all day. I can't remember the last time I inhaled so much sugar, bread, popcorn... all the stuff. Funny how my joints feel a bit swollen today...
    3/16 - 145.6 - AVE 144.0
    3/17 - 142.2 - AVE 143.8 - K=.6 Yesterday was solid.
    3/18 - 140.8 - AVE 143.1 - K=.3 I thought yesterday was good... but ketone rating says otherwise. At least the water weight left.
    3/22 - 141.8 - AVE 141.7 - I feel like tomorrow will be better... I killed an entire bag of sunflower seeds on my 5 hour drive yesterday. Feel so bloated from all the sodium today.
    3/24 - 143.6 - AVE 142.5 - My husband and MIL had a surprise b-day party for me last night. Birthday cake and all the stuff I usually won't touch. Working to get back on track today.
    3/29 - 141.2 - AVE 142.0 - K=1.1 I tried to re-calibrate a bit yesterday. All I can say is that my poor food choices were overriden with tons of exercise. Worked horses, cleaned out the garden and stayed on my feed all wknd.
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    @Antiopelle Thanks for the pat on the back! I weighed in at 113.8 this morning - wasn’t even trying to! I’m trying to get my mind around this. A month ago I was 7lbs heavier - and just gave up sugary snacks for Lent and joined a 10k step daily challenge from MFP friend. Maybe I was due for a whoosh?! In any event, gonna start back lifting!
  • Antiopelle
    Options

Thanks for startingthethread@l4a_p! Great name:smiley:

01/03: 74.2 - February didn't go as planned. A large amount of cookies in the house was my downfall resulting in an average gain of 0.2kg instead of 1.0 loss. But this is a new month, a clean slate and all the cookies are over and done with ! Luckily I got 244,85 km of walks and already a total of 231 of biking kms this year to counter at least a little bit. Let's hit it girls !
    08/03: 74.8 - I know I didn't gain a full kilo in just 5 days, but it sure feels like it. Yes, I ate more than planned, but still not as much as I would in maintenance and still I gain. I am struggling to eat less because I'm much more sedentary than usual and I really need to adapt. A one hour walk a day doesn't warrant eating an extra cheese sandwich:neutral:So, I need to get a grip on the situation, and luckily I have these threads that at least keep me somewhat in check and accountable. An honest and deep felt thank you ladies (yes, you:wink:).
    10/03: 74.0 - that's water weight gone, good riddance! Now let's attack those fat cells.
    17/03: 73.8 - and that could have been better if hubbie hadn't decided to bring some fancy easter eggs from the bakery on Sunday. He felt like I needed a treat after a horrendous work week. I love him to bits, but why chocolate?! But on the bright side: all the other days were really ok, hence the slight loss.

On Saturday we will leave for a 9 day break to the Ardennes, a hilly region in Belgium. Not very far from our house (we still can't cross borders yet), but a whole other atmosphere. The plan is to do a lot of walks. It's the first time since 2003 that we are having a non-diving holiday and it feels strange. Restaurants and bars will still be closed, so we plan to have some take out regularly.

29/03: 75.8 And we are back. We did more than 100 km hiking in rugged terrain, climbed more than 3.000 meters of elevation, but it was not enough to compensate my vacuum cleaner mode when it came to food. However, no regrets! It was a fantastic holiday with loads of wildlife, staying in a cottage in the middle of a silence zone, and we've enjoyed every minute of it. Tomorrow will be better as I'm sure it is - at least partly - bloating from all the sugar and salt I've been inhaling.
    30:03: 74.6 - that's better :smile:
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Haven't weighed myself in a bit cause I've been a busy momma. We are now a 3 dog household!
    :)<3
    9rq4fd362mfe.jpg
    l278euoec2t6.jpg
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Sooo Cute!! I had to rehome my GSD. She was a rescue and a year old. I miss her sooo much, but she did not get along with my husband. I am sure a bad previous experience. She loves her new home, and I know she is happy. I love when I see photos such as yours! Yout puppy is fortunate to grow up in our home. Good Luck in your MFP journey!! Looking forward to the April Challenge!
  • tracimckinney
    tracimckinney Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    @Go_Deskercise oh my goodness that puppy is adorable!

5'5", 54

Goal weight for March: 130 lbs
    Daily workouts switching between upper body and lower body using dumbbells, bands and bodyweight

Would like to make these daily activities with my 12 yo daughter (instead of tv or ipad):
    Walk/run
    basketball
    croquet
    yard work

3/1: 132.2 lbs
    3/2: 132.0
    3/5: 130.6 lots of walking and yard work yesterday! I lowered my protein and upped my carbs a little bit like someone suggested in one of these posts and I think that has helped me. Thank you to whoever that was!
    3/7: 131.2 Not sure what's to blame for the weight increase, either raising my weights for last nights work out or the ice cream I had at midnight. (or both)
    3/14: 130.6 I've been trying to increase my calcium without adding too much dairy, so I had Frankenberry cereal today!
    3/20: 130.6 I'm going out of town next weekend with a friend. I can't wait to relax and have fun, but also nervous about all the eating! Ha!
    3/24: 129.4 I did it! I took a picture of the scale for bragging rights (I have not weighed this low since before my first child was born-she's 21) and I'm off tonight to my weekend in Nashville to blow it all on barbeque and pancake breakfasts. Will be worth it I'm sure! I'm going to continue my workouts while I'm gone (I can do 10 min workout videos) and lots of walking.
    3/29: 133.2 as expected, I didn't do my workouts but did lots of walking on vacation. Hoping it will drop off fast!
    3/30: 132.8 back at it, going for a walk/run in a minute and then workout tonight.
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    5' 8"
    CW: 142.4
    GW: ~135ish
    Jan EW:143 - AVE 144.2
    Feb EW - 142.5 - AVE 142.4

March Goal - move average weight to 130s

1. Stay off sugar - Cheat days are anniversary and birthday
    2. Stay Keto

3/1 - 142.5 - AVE 142.4 - huge mexican food dinner out last night for hubby's birthday. Back at it today.
    3/2 - 141.8 - AVE 142.3 - no cheating yesterday
    3/3 - 140.4 - AVE 141.7 - yesterday was really good
    3/8 - 140.8 - AVE 140.6 - Been traveling a fair amount, trying to refocus today.
    3/9 - 140.4 - AVE 140.4 - yesterday was hellacious on so many levels.
    3/10 - 141.6 - AVE 140.7 - K=.5 Rather a bummer, but I did a decent job yesterday. I haven't been sleeping much and have been crazy stressed.... I think it's taking a toll. I did get a little gadget to help me see if I'm getting into ketosis yesterday and will start checking every morning - it's a blood test.
    3/11 - 141.5 - AVE 140.9 - K=.8 Just trying to stay steady. Yesterday was good... My goal till Sunday is no bread, sugar or wheat. Road trip this afternoon and my anniversary is Sunday - we've got reservations at a really cool restaurant - I'm not logging that meal! You HAVE to celebrate sometimes!
    3/15 - 144.8 - AVE 143.4 - The after effects of a fabulous wknd. LOL Back at it today. Yesterday was our anniversary and we literally celebrated all day. I can't remember the last time I inhaled so much sugar, bread, popcorn... all the stuff. Funny how my joints feel a bit swollen today...
    3/16 - 145.6 - AVE 144.0
    3/17 - 142.2 - AVE 143.8 - K=.6 Yesterday was solid.
    3/18 - 140.8 - AVE 143.1 - K=.3 I thought yesterday was good... but ketone rating says otherwise. At least the water weight left.
    3/22 - 141.8 - AVE 141.7 - I feel like tomorrow will be better... I killed an entire bag of sunflower seeds on my 5 hour drive yesterday. Feel so bloated from all the sodium today.
    3/24 - 143.6 - AVE 142.5 - My husband and MIL had a surprise b-day party for me last night. Birthday cake and all the stuff I usually won't touch. Working to get back on track today.
    3/29 - 141.2 - AVE 142.0 - K=1.1 I tried to re-calibrate a bit yesterday. All I can say is that my poor food choices were overriden with tons of exercise. Worked horses, cleaned out the garden and stayed on my feed all wknd.
    3/30 - 142.0 - AVE 142.0- K=.5 - yesterday was ok.. too many carbs at lunch, biz lunch with my boss and it's just tough to do lo-carb in a mexican food place. Other than that, it was a solid day.
  • Antiopelle
    Options

Thanks forstartingthethread@l4a_p! Great name:smiley:

30:03: 74.6 - that's better
    :smile:
    31/03: 74.5 - I end the month 300gr heavier than I started, that wasn't the plan. But I have high hopes for April, the weather will be better and I'll have more opportunities for biking and walking, and maybe even for some calorie burning diving - that would be fantastic!

@Go_Deskercise What an ubercute puppy !
  • k8richly
    k8richly Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    47yrs old
    5'4"
    CW: 132
    March GW:130

Mar 1: 132
    Mar 6: 131.7
    Mar 13: 131.3
    Mar 20: 131.1
    Mar 31: 131

1 pound lost in 31 days. Sigh. On to April.

I've been increasing my strength training a wee bit and my running too, but not doing a great job at watching my calorie intake. Most days I have a little cheat snack here and there, so those are surely slowing my progress. And I can't even blame my slow loss on an amazing trip away like @tracimckinney or @Antiopelle, or anniversaries or birthdays like @cayenne_007 and others. And I definitely don't have a pinterest-worthy distracting puppy like @Go_Deskercise. Omg so cute.

I went for an epic run by our local river and thought I'd share a pic but it won't upload. Any tech help out there for Android phones? Anyway, the ice is breaking up and the river is high and flowing fast with the snow melt - definitely awesome signs of spring and more outdoor fun for me!! What are the signs of spring and fitness where you are?
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Just found this group...and looking forward to April challenge

BMI: 22.1
    March 31st Weight: 121
    GW: 115 (not in a hurry...my exercise more important!)

Challenge drinking 64oz of water
    Eat more veggies
    No Processed Sugar (24th day..cravings *finally subsided)*
    Weight bearing exercises Daily and Stretching

(Diagnosed Osteoporosis) decided to take med for it...THANKFULLY no side effects. Of course, my goal is to see improvement with a one year scan next year.
  • tracimckinney
    tracimckinney Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome @debilang - I'm changing my focus from weight loss to exercise too! I'm already seeing a nice difference in my arms.

5'5", 54

Goal weight for March: 130 lbs
    Daily workouts switching between upper body and lower body using dumbbells, bands and bodyweight

Would like to make these daily activities with my 12 yo daughter (instead of tv or ipad):
    Walk/run
    basketball
    croquet
    yard work

3/1: 132.2 lbs
    3/2: 132.0
    3/5: 130.6 lots of walking and yard work yesterday! I lowered my protein and upped my carbs a little bit like someone suggested in one of these posts and I think that has helped me. Thank you to whoever that was!
    3/7: 131.2 Not sure what's to blame for the weight increase, either raising my weights for last nights work out or the ice cream I had at midnight. (or both)
    3/14: 130.6 I've been trying to increase my calcium without adding too much dairy, so I had Frankenberry cereal today!
    3/20: 130.6 I'm going out of town next weekend with a friend. I can't wait to relax and have fun, but also nervous about all the eating! Ha!
    3/24: 129.4 I did it! I took a picture of the scale for bragging rights (I have not weighed this low since before my first child was born-she's 21) and I'm off tonight to my weekend in Nashville to blow it all on barbeque and pancake breakfasts. Will be worth it I'm sure! I'm going to continue my workouts while I'm gone (I can do 10 min workout videos) and lots of walking.
    3/29: 133.2 as expected, I didn't do my workouts but did lots of walking on vacation. Hoping it will drop off fast!
    3/30: 132.8 back at it, going for a walk/run in a minute and then workout tonight.
    3/31: 131.2

@k8richer, I'm only down 1 pound this month too! To post a picture on the app, I think you use the camera icon? I haven't tried it tho, sorry! I hope someone else knows, I would love to see the picture!