Options
    April 6

Exercise: biking 70 minutes, stretching and PT exercises 45 minutes

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill 35 min / 2.07 mi + crunches + pushups
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

[Mon-Sat] Did I do treadmill AND weights or abs? yep, abs
    Passes used: 0/3
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    April 6

Exercise: Yes, 60 mins walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 0/3
  • TXRebelle
    TXRebelle Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Walked 6.52 miles; strength training
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fractaltiger
    fractaltiger Posts: 122 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @SummerSkier
    I hope your second jab goes as well as mine did last Friday. I planned to take it easy over the weekend which my body probably needed anyway. Never felt bad and in fact think my arm never got as sore as it did for the first jab. A coworker was ok until about a day after then said she felt like she had been hit by a truck, extremely tired and didn't want to move for about half a day. We both had the Pfizer shot. Funny how it is different with everyone.

April 6

Exercise: Yes, an hour in the garden and 20 minutes on the elliptical
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    passes: none

I was eating late into the evening since I did an hour in the garden after I got home. I still slept well though.

My body just feels better if I get good fiber. There is a fiber rich bread I really enjoy but don't buy much. One slice can fill me up, 9g of fiber. I'm also a fan of fresh fruits and veggies when I can. If we had a large lot around our house, I'd have a vegetable garden. I'm considering experimenting in some containers this year.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,533 Member
    Options
    My post for 4/6
    All three done even a walk much more difficult than usual my knee OA has presented itself again so back to the offloaded brace for awhile but I got it done 🙂
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 love ur pic and yep im the same chia seeds and yogurt to start my day. Chia seeds work a treat for me wen it comes to digestion.

@Madisonmolly2017 u def hve this!!! Ur doing fab!

Great holiday plan @biketheworld. Good luck with it!!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3
    March 12/3

3 yes

2/3
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL I analyzed the prune infographic with much interest because, well, it was about fiber lol However I didn't know they were such a good source of potassium too! I'll give them another shot. Thank you: we're always learning so much here!

@mshawski Your running issues are my running issues lol I never run without music in my ears. Also, these masks?! Great to wear for outdoor runs so no one can see me grimacing 😷

@SModa61 Agreed on Fibre 1 (and similar cereals like Kellogg's All-Bran Buds). Glad you're doing better with that aspect of your health!

Here's my late entry...

---|---|---|--
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Theresa Depasquale's 90-Day Workout Program (35) TOTAL: 35
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 133
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 33%
    Personal Bonus: Did I meet my fiber micro for the day (35%)? YES | 37%
    Pass Days Used: (APR01)

And shout out to @snowshoe072 for inspiring me to get a medicine ball. It took a while for me to get around to it but I finally got a heavy one my teenage (but adult-size) son and I can play/slam with
    5ewtymvbwxp9.jpg
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,788 Member
    Options
    @fractaltiger I had an almost immediate reaction to the 2nd Pfizer jab. It was a drive thru and the line yesterday was crazy long. I was in the car for almost 2 hrs before I got my shot (so I already had to pee like crazy AND had a headache). Anyway, no sooner had the gal came by to write the 15 minute mark on my windshield when I felt my heart start racing. I looked at my watch and it was strange to see it shoot up from the 70's to over 160 within just a few seconds. So I honked my horn a couple times to get their attention and the EMT came over. I know that the increased heart rate could be the first sign of a really bad reaction so I did not wait. But after it spiked up it started to slowly come back down. I put my recliner back and my legs up. And then I just waited for about another 30 minutes or so with the EMT checking every 5 min on me. When my HR looked like it was going to stay around 90 or below I left and drove home. And that was it. Altho I am not 24 hrs in yet my arm is a little sore (like the first one) but I did manage a short walk without issues. I think my temp is up just a hair over 98 which is not normal for me in the am when it is usually 97 or so. Luckily I do know deep breathing relaxation exercises so I was doing those most of the time while I was waiting as the EMT thought it might be an anxiety reaction. hahah. might be?? I had NO reaction to the first time except my arm being sore and maybe a small headache and tiredness. maybe.
  • idoliov
    idoliov Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    3 YES day. I hate the scale. That is all.
  • Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Exercise - yes! Burned over 800 calories!!!

Food logged? YUP!

Met goal? I had 600 some left for yesterday! :)
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    @summerskier wow on the reaction! Sounds actually scarier than the lousy flu like symptoms (fever, body aches, nausea). Glad it was short lived. Rest up today!
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier
    I hope your second jab goes as well as mine did last Friday. I planned to take it easy over the weekend which my body probably needed anyway. Never felt bad and in fact think my arm never got as sore as it did for the first jab. A coworker was ok until about a day after then said she felt like she had been hit by a truck, extremely tired and didn't want to move for about half a day. We both had the Pfizer shot. Funny how it is different with everyone.

I'm thinking the arm pain is directly related to where in the arm the shot actually takes place. My first Pfizer shot had a very sore muscle and I could hardly lift my arm past my shoulder. The second one had hardly any pain at all. I got it at a pharmacy and the same person did it both times and it was in a different place about an inch apart. I had an itchy rash for several days on the second shot with a hard bump about three inches away from the shot so it was probably related to the angle. I need/want to do the Shingles vaccine in a few weeks and I'm more concerned about that one. It seems to have more side effects than the covid one for many people.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Start weight, April 1, 2021: 124.6
    April 1, 2021 – 124.6 (+1.4)
    March 1, 2021 – 123.2 (-3.0)
    February 1, 2021 - 126.2 (-5.8); Tanita BF scale at 6 am 126.5 and 26%BF
    January 1, 2021 – 132 (-3.6)
    December 1, 2020 – 135.6 (-5.2)
    November 6, 2020 – 140.8 (-7.0)
    October 2, 2020 – 147.8 (-5.2)
    September 14, 2020 – 153.0
    Thoughts and Goals for April:
    April has arrived and I am sitting here reflecting back on this month. It is the first month since September that I have closed the month with an “up”. That said, an up had to come at some point since at some point one is no longer trying/needing to lose weight, and I had passed my original goal back in January, I believe. The up on its own would be fine, but the habits, or lack thereof, that crept into my March are the concern. So, for the month of April, I will be focusing on returning to preplanning/pre-tracking as much as is possible and to not just thrown in the day it does not go as planned. I know that I know how to re-group and I need to make sure I find the time and energy for that. I want to up my cardio. Yes, I am “group walking” every day which burns calories, but honestly, I could walk at that pace for hours and hours without effort. I need to push myself, here and there, again. I will also be trying to maintain the social aspect of the group walks as well, so juggling all those time commitments will take a little focus. Lastly, I need to return to adding back exercises. I have not planked in a month, and rarely done exercises other than walking, running, or biking. So I need to figure out how to include bodyweight or dumbbell workouts. Here’s to April.

Wishing everyone a great month!
    April History
    Date: 4/1
    Weight: 124.6
    Exercised?: Yes, 0:54:43 group walk at 17’10” pace for 3.18 miles
    Calories?: No
    Tracked?: No
    Rings Closed?: Yes, 1 of 30
    Apple Watch TDEE: 2184

*** so not the way to start a new month. Did not respond well to another curve ball thrown at me. Going to pre-track tomorrow. It will be a belated 60th birthday dinner for my husband since his mother will have arrived and be able to join us for the dinner.

Date: 4/2
    Weight: 125.6
    Exercised?: Yes, 0:21:02 Apple Fitness Spinning; 0:32:29 Indoor cycling to Youtube CV19 news
    Calories?: Yes, 1411/1590 + 314 exercise (net 493)
    Tracked?: Yes
    Rings Closed?: Yes, 2 of 30
    Apple Watch TDEE: 2340

*** This is the way I like to handle my day! And this included dining out. :)

Date: 4/3
    Weight: 123.2
    Exercised?: Yes, 1:22:53 group walk at 16’30” pace for 4.92 miles, 10 min Apple Fitness core
    Calories?: Yes, 1855/1590 + 312 exercise (net 47 )
    Rings Closed?: Yes, 3 of 30
    Apple Watch TDEE: 2079

Date: 4/4
    Weight: 122.2
    Exercised?: Yes, 0:31:10 Apple Fitness Spinning
    Calories?: Yes, 1746/1590 + 197 exercise (net 41 )
    Rings Closed?: Yes, 4 of 30
    Apple Watch TDEE: 2052

*** Sitting here as I write this, I have to wonder if posting my thoughts here this morning helped me to frame and get through the day. This morning, I did actually expect today to be a pass day, despite the slight optimism I expressed in my post. Ten minutes later, I decided to track a tentative day – carrot cake, stuffed shells and all. When I got done, I saw that even with every food included I could meet my calorie goals for the day. Portion control was the key. The plan was 90% accurate and the other 10% was adjusted on the fly. When I added something, I took something else away (sorry salad :P ). I enjoyed Easter with no pass today. The success feels good!

Date: 4/5
    Weight: 122.4
    Exercised?: Yes, 0:39:22 walk with MIL at 22’53” pace for 1.72 miles; 0:20:03 indoor cycle
    Calories?: No
    Tracked?: No
    Rings Closed?: No, 4 of 30
    Apple Watch TDEE: 1679

*** Finished yesterday with “success feels good” and had a total crash day after my entertaining was over. Ate badly and slept a ton. :( Most interesting thing though is looking at the difference in TDEE.
    Date: 4/6
    Weight: 123.6
    Exercised?: Yes, 1:52:51 group walk at 17’22” pace for 6.49 miles; 0:33:31 late night 5K run at 10’22” pace for 3.23 miles
    Calories?: Yes, 1732/1590 + 724 exercise ( net 582 )
    Rings Closed?: Yes, 5 of 30
    Apple Watch TDEE: 2657

*** Interesting how 4/5 was sandwiched between two strong days. Glad I “test drove” running a 5K again. Good to see I can do it.

Passes remaining: 1