April 6 Sign In

Options
124»

Replies

• NetiOne
    NetiOne Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    April 6
    Exercise: 22 minutes on the elliptical/ 30 Yoga/7 minutes running with the dog.
    Food intake tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ Spin & Strength
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅ Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅ Yes

Passes used: 0 of 3
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    I don't see where I have posted on April 6th.
    It was a 3 yes day.
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    First pass day. I have about 200 calories left but pedometer says only 6500 steps which I don’t believe. I carried my phone in my backpack through both airports and the car rental place. I have a feeling lots of steps didn’t record. Oh well, moving on.
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    6th April
    Another 'not-good-not-bad' day. Minimal 20 minutes exercise, stayed under calories, tracked.
  • fractaltiger
    fractaltiger Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier
    Your reaction sounds like the one my boss's daughter, a nurse, had. Take it easy a day or two.

@LazyBlondeChef
    Good luck with the shingles shot. My Mom had no issues with that one a few years ago but I haven't had it yet.
  • MizSpiffy
    MizSpiffy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    4/6/2021
    Record all calories YES!
    Stay under calorie limit YES!
    Exercise 20 minutes YES!
    YIPPEE!
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,789 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier
    I hope your second jab goes as well as mine did last Friday. I planned to take it easy over the weekend which my body probably needed anyway. Never felt bad and in fact think my arm never got as sore as it did for the first jab. A coworker was ok until about a day after then said she felt like she had been hit by a truck, extremely tired and didn't want to move for about half a day. We both had the Pfizer shot. Funny how it is different with everyone.

I'm thinking the arm pain is directly related to where in the arm the shot actually takes place. My first Pfizer shot had a very sore muscle and I could hardly lift my arm past my shoulder. The second one had hardly any pain at all. I got it at a pharmacy and the same person did it both times and it was in a different place about an inch apart. I had an itchy rash for several days on the second shot with a hard bump about three inches away from the shot so it was probably related to the angle. I need/want to do the Shingles vaccine in a few weeks and I'm more concerned about that one. It seems to have more side effects than the covid one for many people.

Well the shingles shots are tough but if I was to compare I would say they are about the same as the 2nd Pfizer jab. Maybe worse arm pain but like you I think that depends on the actually location and way the jab goes. Definitely get them as I have heard horror stories about shingles. Honestly after I got the first one and had a small fever the next day and migraine I was reluctant to do #2 but what can I say I was halfway there already so I did both,

Feeling much better today. Fever broke overnight so I was able to go for a run this morning with no issues.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    April 6, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)