Options
13»

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,114 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Hey @jugar -

BJ, KUMEcyclingteam, is going to be leaving F2F. Please add him to the droplist on Team Weight No More.

I'll put out a few feelers for a new motivator or two for our team.

Thanks!

I'm glad he has hit his goal and hope he drops by from time to time to let us know how he is doing. Send him a message that he is always welcome - he won't be blocked from posting even if he is not actively on any team. Good luck finding a new motivator!

Team Weight No More now has a new motivator, April (goingape)!

That is wonderful news. Congratulations!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,111 Member
    Options
    @jugar I received a pm from Gillexplores/Trimstones asking to be moved to cheer section for two weeks and that was about the time I started having issues. I asked her a clarification question to make sure I understood what she was asking but didn't get an answer and in all the computer trouble, I forgot to notify. Please remove the NWI and EXC her from the last weigh in and this week's...she is coming back on Sunday. Apologies...
    It is best to just make the missed weigh-ins EXC - if I put her back in the team for Sunday I have to fill something in for those weeks anyhow. Cheer squad is really only for a full month off, otherwise it is just as many excused weigh-ins as the person needs. As long as they are going to be there at least half of the month, the EXC notation is the easiest way. Let me know if that is ok - thanks!
    [/quote]

Yes, that's fine, thanks
    Jess
  • jugar
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 and @minstrelofsarcasm

For the new motivators, I will need an email address to give them spreadsheet editing access. Please send them to me as soon as possible - thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @jugar @Beka3695

lelbarou has decided to leave the group. She is on cheer right now.

TheresaM787 has reached goal. I will let you know her goal zone as soon as I find out.

Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar KHill875 and Bearchested/team Trimstones are at a rental unit in the middle of moving and have requested to be excused this week and next please. I've carried their weights over. Please EXC them. Thanks!
    Jess
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I know this is a little early but I think I'm ready to go back to the challenge team for May. I think my weight beginning in May will be about the same as what it was when I swapped back to cheer squad.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar

TheresaM787 is going to set her goal zone between 120 to 125. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar

TheresaM787 is going to set her goal zone between 120 to 125. Thanks!

I will move her for May - so the April week 5 weigh-in will still be in the regular team. That way her awesome month counts for the team total!
  • jugar
    edited April 2021
    Options
    I know this is a little early but I think I'm ready to go back to the challenge team for May. I think my weight beginning in May will be about the same as what it was when I swapped back to cheer squad.

Excellent! I don't have your previous weight on this month's sheet, so could you update your weight this Wednesday (if you are keeping Wednesday as your weigh-in day) and that will be your May starting weight, ok? Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar

We have a new team motivator, TheresaM787. We are actively seeking another one.
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar

We have a new team motivator, TheresaM787. We are actively seeking another one.

That is great news!
  • jessicakrall8
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @jugar @Beka3695 So far, Trimstones has one person "in the green" for the month... kerdil08 (four more are close but haven't posted their last week of April yet)...will have to keep you posted on those.

We have a few landmark dates:

Onederland:
    veryhotmails
    Aqualang28

Twoterville
    Charming Passion

Hope this helps...our new Motivator is really helping us out with monitoring important stats... @JoDavo66 is doing an AWESOME job!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar @Beka3695 So far, Trimstones has one person "in the green" for the month... kerdil08 (four more are close but haven't posted their last week of April yet)...will have to keep you posted on those.

We have a few landmark dates:

Onederland:
    veryhotmails
    Aqualang28

Twoterville
    Charming Passion

Hope this helps...our new Motivator is really helping us out with monitoring important stats... @JoDavo66 is doing an AWESOME job!
    Jessica :smile:

I'm so glad you have a new motivator with lots of enthusiasm! For the green weeks I always check those when I do the final month tallies, so don't worry about keeping track of those. The weight ones are sometimes harder to catch, so your help there is most welcome. Thanks!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Hey @jugar -

Linda, tryingagain5, is going to be dropping from our team. I have confirmed with her that she does not want to be moved over to the cheer squad and thinks that she's gone as far with F2F as she can for the time being.

Thanks
  • jugar
    Options
    Hey @jugar -

Linda, tryingagain5, is going to be dropping from our team. I have confirmed with her that she does not want to be moved over to the cheer squad and thinks that she's gone as far with F2F as she can for the time being.

Thanks

I saw that - I'll take her off for May, but leave her in the final tally for April if that is OK. One pound lost is always good to keep in the final tally, right? :wink:
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Hey @jugar -

Thanks

I saw that - I'll take her off for May, but leave her in the final tally for April if that is OK. One pound lost is always good to keep in the final tally, right? :wink:

Absolutely. Thanks!
  • jugar
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Hello all!
    The new spreadsheet has been shared - have fun as always B)

If you have new members announced for your team, please friend and message them if they have not posted yet. MFP is having issues with the "Join" function again, so we need to make sure that everyone gets to the F2F main page, goes to the green Options button and chooses Join. Hopefully that will work for everyone - let me know if anyone has troubles.

I'll get the May chat threads up later today or tomorrow morning. Let me know about any changes - thanks!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I think I'll do Sat weighins for May at least. That's the day I'm doing in for the stupid program I'm in at work. Gotta work on my positivity today...but it is too early.
  • jugar
    Options
    I think I'll do Sat weighins for May at least. That's the day I'm doing in for the stupid program I'm in at work. Gotta work on my positivity today...but it is too early.

You've got this! Deep breaths and some nice stretches. And coffee. And stupid programs. Wakey Wakey!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar ewilhelm2487/Trimstones weighed in late because she's been sick. Please switch her NWI to an LWI or excuse it on the two charts...your call. I've updated her weight on the April chart, as well as start date for May chart...FYI. Thanks!
    Jess
This discussion has been closed.