Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    5th May 2021

*Yes 40 min weight session.
    * Tracked to a tee.
    * Yes under by 30.

Hve really been enjoying my food this week. Trying to eat fun foods through the week instead of just saving it for the weekend. I also only hve 132 calories left to make up out of 355 calories. If i pull this off by the end of the week it means i dnt use my pass day!

Watched a you tube vid of Heather from half size me and she was walking in the rain! Thats such commitment to working out! Night guys Xox

@donna25trinity
    Yes, rain/cold/heat/high UV index/dark... it’s about having the right protection/clothing/footwear. Then it’s fun!

I must be soft as @MadisonMolly2017 cos its been raining all week here in Australia so hvent been walking. Love ur take on it, hope it eventually rubs off on me. He he. Xox
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Higa2021 wrote: »
    5th May 2021

* Tracked to a tee.
    * Yes under by 30.

Hve really been enjoying my food this week. Trying to eat fun foods through the week instead of just saving it for the weekend. I also only hve 132 calories left to make up out of 355 calories. If i pull this off by the end of the week it means i dnt use my pass day!

Watched a you tube vid of Heather from half size me and she was walking in the rain! Thats such commitment to working out! Night guys Xox

@donna25trinity
    Yes, rain/cold/heat/high UV index/dark... it’s about having the right protection/clothing/footwear. Then it’s fun!

I must be soft as @MadisonMolly2017 cos its been raining all week here in Australia so hvent been walking. Love ur take on it, hope it eventually rubs off on me. He he. Xox

There's a Scandinavian saying I saw that says something like "there's no such thing as bad weather; only bad clothing."

Oh yes @Higa2021 I love that saying!!!
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    May 5

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes. Exercise bike

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes

• readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options

Wednesday, May 5

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, cardio - 20 minutes, walk - 5 miles
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    achagpar wrote: »
    May 5:

Exercise: Yes! 25 min Zumba
    Track: Yes!
    Under calorie goal: Yes!

Passes used: 1

I like Zumba, but don't know of any online I could join. Preferable one on youtube I can subscribe to and follow.
  • MizSpiffy
    MizSpiffy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Thanks you @victorious55 and @readyornot1234. I will keep plugging along, and I really appreciate your support!!!!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,005 Member
    Options
    5th May 2021

* Tracked to a tee.
    * Yes under by 30.

@donna25trinity

@donna25trinity
    I share that because if I’d figured out I could be safe & comfortable while walking/hiking earlier in my life, I’d likely have achieved more of these healthy outcomes earlier!

I have a super warm waterproof coat & a newly acquired SPF 50 long sleeved hooded shirt!!! Nothings Going to Stop Us!
    #WalkingIsMy_ME_Time!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,005 Member
    Options
    Higa2021 wrote: »
    5th May 2021

* Tracked to a tee.
    * Yes under by 30.

@donna25trinity

There's a Scandinavian saying I saw that says something like "there's no such thing as bad weather; only bad clothing."

Oh yes @Higa2021 I love that saying!!!

The famous explorer Ronald Amundsen, who said that, I read at one point suffered frostbite... so not sure there’s NO bad weather 🤣
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    So, today stomach ache was the worst yet. A real burning feeling. Not sure what is bringing this on, so there goes pass #3. Not how I envisioned May.

Oh no! Please get checked out if you can as it doesn’t sound like a run of the mill thing...😳

• lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,729 Member
    Options
    05/05/21

Well, I’m late checking in – it’s Thursday evening now.
    I gave up tracking yesterday so it’s a pass day. It is so difficult estimating food that you haven’t prepared yourself. I was staying with DIL and just ate what was put in front of me.
    Luckily, I know enough about food and nutrition (after 50 years of watching my weight and learning calorie values) to be fairly sure that I kept within a reasonable calorie allowance so I’m not too worried.

Exercise – yes, walking and light cardio.
    Tracking – no
    Calories ?
    1 pass day taken, 2 left.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3
    March 12/3
    April 10/3

3 yes

1/3