Trimstones - May 2021 Team Chat

Replies

• izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 905 Member
    JoDavo66 wrote: »
    What's your why?
    What's your ultimate motivation that started you on this journey?
    Quote & reply.

My main motivation this time was health,my waist size was in the risk category for diabetes, also did not want to go up a size & have to buy bigger clothes
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 905 Member
    Steps
    5/2 17,245
    5/3 8,339
    I didn't hit my daily target as much as usual the last month,eventhough I did hit some big numbers.So will drop in to 15,000 this time please.
    My favourite place to walk is to my local park.This leads to a woodland path & through fields till you get to the canal path.So peaceful,I love listening to the birdsong.🙂🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️
  • klassie12
    klassie12 Posts: 19 Member
    klassie12
    PW:150.6
    CW:149.6
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    Step goal... last month it was 6k... I want to push for 7k. Not sure I will hit it everyday but I want to try.

@CharmingPassion Got you down for 7k...need your first name and would like to know your favorite place to walk, please...thanks!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    @Jax_Grim Can I please get your step count for Sat, May 1st? It's the last open slot on the April chart. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Steps for 5/1 - 15874
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    I'll be shooting for 12k again this month
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    5/2: 6,569
    5/3: 10,026
  • CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    @CharmingPassion Got you down for 7k...need your first name and would like to know your favorite place to walk, please...thanks!
    Jessica

First name is Bridget
    Favorite place to walk.... right now my garage. lol. Its where my treadmill is. There are some trails near where I live but its about to get blazing hot here, so being limited to really early morning and late night sort of makes it an at home thing.
  • CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    Steps:

May 2 - 6,756
    May 3 - 7,246
    May 4 - 11,542
  • goonies73
    goonies73 Posts: 6 Member
    goonies73
    Thursday
    PW: 247.4
    CW: 241.6!!!

Please forgive me, I am still trying to figure this out! I keep getting lost in groups, so I haven't posted since last week when I joined. I am absolutely thrilled with my loss this week! I was put on meds for high blood pressure recently and that really scared me. My husband also recently received a cardiac diagnosis, so we have been doing this journey together, which makes all the difference in the world. I have been walking one mile in the morning and another in the evening and have been pretty strict with my diet. I am feeling great and my clothes are already fitting a bit better (they were getting a bit strained, lol). My goal for next week is to keep it up and try to post a bit more here...when I figure out exactly how it all works! LOL
  • jessicakrall8
    @ewilhelm2487 So sorry you're in such pain!! Sounds horrible...hope you can get it extracted soon and get the infection to go away...

@goonies73 Wow, what a great loss!!! You're working hard and it's paying off. Glad you and hubby are taking steps to improve your health! It also feels amazing when you start to see those changes in your clothes, your energy level and in how you feel...enjoy that feeling and continue to set little goals to keep you motivated. If there's anything we can do, just holler! CONGRATS on a great week! Are you tracking your steps with a tracking watch or your phone?? Join the steppers and start posting your steps each day...build a little inner competitive spirit...that always keeps me going! All I need is your first name, your daily step goal and your favorite place to walk and we'll get you signed up. The step chart is just below the weigh in chart on the same spreadsheet...just scroll down.

Jessica
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,782 Member
    5/3-7,511
    5/4-7,740
    5/5-11,422
  • jessicakrall8
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    Angmarie28
    wednesday
    previous weight-152.4
    current weight-150.6

Very nice loss @angmarie28 ...great way to start the month!!! WTG!
    Jess :smile:
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,782 Member
    JoDavo66 wrote: »
    What's your why?
    What's your ultimate motivation that started you on this journey?
    Quote & reply.

To live a long healthy life with my kids. I want to see not only my kids grow up, but my grand kids and great grand kids grow up. I also work in assisted living and memory care, and have worked in nursing homes, I dont want to become a burden on my family, and do NOT want to be in one of those places. I also want to be comfortable in my own skin.
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    qpn2nh09wf7k.jpg
    Hope everyone is having a ggod week.
    I've been a little snowed under with work since Tuesday so I will catch up on posts this evening UK time.
This discussion has been closed.