TEAM: Gutbusters (May)

Options

Replies

• Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Kenyaa3 wrote: »
    TGIF team! Hope all is well with everyone. Just checking in! I’m on my way back home from picking up my daughter from college. One year down!! I’ve enjoyed my peace and now my migraine is back 😂😂. Have a great weekend on purpose.

HAHA! This school year went SO FAST! Have a great weekend, too!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Happy Saturday!
    Weigh in's from:
    @33gail33
    @kaytyl2
    @Melodie1082
    @Shawtytel
    @Bahamas51
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,880 Member
    Options
    TGIF team! Hope all is well with everyone. Just checking in! I’m on my way back home from picking up my daughter from college. One year down!! I’ve enjoyed my peace and now my migraine is back 😂😂. Have a great weekend on purpose.

Same here! We just drove three days out, packed up/picked up daughter from college, and drove back in two very long days. Definitely a distraction from focusing on my own fitness journey! She is saying she wants to work out with me, but she tends to be able to eat a bit more junk and I have a really hard time not sharing it with her. Hopefully I can maintain my focus now that my other full time job is home!
  • kaytyl2
    kaytyl2 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    kaytyl2
    Pw:169
    Cw:169

My weight is refusing to drop below this!!
  • Shawtytel
    Shawtytel Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Shawtytel
    Saturday
    May/Week 2
    PW: 160.0
    CW: 157.2
  • Pumpitusa
    Pumpitusa Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Gutbusters
    Pumpitusa
    Aug SW 345.2
    Sept 339.4
    Oct 329.4
    Nov 327.6
    Dec 328.2
    Jan 319.0
    Feb 319.6
    Mar 318.0
    april 320.2
    5/2/21 320.2
    5/9/21 320.2
    5/15/21 319.8
  • Jodee2021
    Jodee2021 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is doing ok!
    Updates:
    PW 142.4
    CW 142.8
    I know what I need to do (after school snacks and a huge dinner are KILLING me) so I guess I gotta do it...
    Our team is doing GREAT. I am so proud of us for sticking with hard things.
    Weigh in's from:
    @Blshumway2010
    @Paulette_Spencer
  • 33gail33
    33gail33 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    33gail33
    May week 2 Saturday
    PW 201
    CW 200.4
  • Kenyaa3
    Kenyaa3 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    @Kenyaa3
    PW 257.8
    CW 255.2

Happy Monday!! Had a good but too short of a weekend. Getting better and better with my food choices and staying active. Anyone active with their Fitbit? If so, my name is Kenya A., would love to be added to some step challenges.

Have a great Monday on purpose! 😁
  • Kenyaa3
    Options
    Calli1616 wrote: »

Same here! We just drove three days out, packed up/picked up daughter from college, and drove back in two very long days. Definitely a distraction from focusing on my own fitness journey! She is saying she wants to work out with me, but she tends to be able to eat a bit more junk and I have a really hard time not sharing it with her. Hopefully I can maintain my focus now that my other full time job is home!

Wow, glad you all made it back safely. That’s a long and I’m sure a tiring trip. My daughter say she’ll walk and workout with me as well especially since she lost weight but we’ll see how long it last lol. She noticed there was nothing sweet in the house so I had to go out and rack up on all her likes of which I’m trying to stay away from. It’ll be tough but I’m not going to fall into temptation. One good thing is, most of the junk she likes, I can’t stand, lol. The chips might be a problem though. Lol
  • NationalCapital
    NationalCapital Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

SW - 161 pounds
    CW - 164 pounds.

Sorry team :(

Have a great week.
    Cheers.
  • Paulette_Spencer
    Paulette_Spencer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Paulette_Spencer
    CW 193
  • melodie1082
    melodie1082 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Melodie 1082
    Cw 241.6 up 1lb It was a busy week working all nights and husband had a heart procedure . I will do better this week.
  • Calli1616
    Options
    Calli1616

PW - 176.7
    CW - 176.0

Pretty pleased with this - having traveled 4 out of 7 days last week, so not much movement and food a little off. Also, shared some snackies with daughter that I could not resist. So this is a huge win for me!
  • Calli1616
    edited May 2021
    Options
    kaytyl2 wrote: »
    kaytyl2
    Pw:169
    Cw:169

My weight is refusing to drop below this!!

Hang in there @kaytyl2! I had the exact same issue for three weigh-ins and then it finally dropped again. Kind of frustrating though while you're in the middle of it!
    Calli1616 wrote: »

Wow, glad you all made it back safely. That’s a long and I’m sure a tiring trip. My daughter say she’ll walk and workout with me as well especially since she lost weight but we’ll see how long it last lol. She noticed there was nothing sweet in the house so I had to go out and rack up on all her likes of which I’m trying to stay away from. It’ll be tough but I’m not going to fall into temptation. One good thing is, most of the junk she likes, I can’t stand, lol. The chips might be a problem though. Lol

@Kenyaa3 - we'll have to see which daughter loses their drive to walk/workout with us first! :D They sound like they are very similar (except my daughter brought home with her a HUGE sack of chips and sweets). I'm trying really hard to not dip into her stash since some of the goodies really know my name and call it constantly!

Super Losses! @frankwbrown @shawtytel @colleen790 @pumpitusa @33gail33 That is fantastic!

@Melodie1082 - I hope your husband is doing OK and recovering!

And @shawtytel - your steps are AMAZING! Makes me feel like I can get a few more steps in, if I work at it. Thanks for being inspiring!

Happy Monday everyone!
  • Maejestique
    Maejestique Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Maejestique
    Weigh in day : Monday
    Previous week weight : 142.0
    This week weight : 142.6
  • Kenyaa3
    Options
    Happy Thursday Team! Hope all is well with everyone. We should go back to trying to check in at least a few times a week, if not every day lol. I enjoyed it last month. 😁

@Calli1616 how have you been doing with her stash? Lol. I’ve been good, my daughters junk food is gross, thank God lol.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,191 Member
    Options
    Check In:

I normally try to swim 1500-1800 yards a day (this takes me ~50-60 minutes). But yesterday morning, my swimmer's snorkel "broke" before I even began, and without that I'm stuck swimming sidestroke and backstroke. So I only swam 1200 yards. When I got home, I was able to fix my snorkel, so in the afternoon, I swam again, this time for 1800 yards. 3000 yards in one day - that's a record for me! This morning, I swam another 1800 yards. You'd think all that swimming would be helping me lose weight. But I guess recently it's just been helping me not gain weight.

I've lost only 0.1 pounds over the past 3 weeks, and tomorrow is my weigh-in day. Not looking too good, team.
    I had a belated birthday lunch celebration today with a friend. I didn't go too crazy, but I did have a frappuccino and a double chocolate brownie.

Starting tomorrow, I promise I'll do better in week 3. (hold me to it!)

This discussion has been closed.