Looking for Friends

bunny3269
bunny3269 Posts: 28 Member
I am 49, mom of two teens, divorced eight months ago, and looking to make friends to help me be more accountable!

Replies

• TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me.
  • SwimmerScott75
    SwimmerScott75 Posts: 17 Member
    Hey you can add me if you want😁
  • songbird1218
    songbird1218 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! Full time working mother of 2 teenagers. I have gained so much weight over the past year. Looking for some fitness friends/accountabilty. Feel free to add me and we can chat!
  • PrincezzPri
    PrincezzPri Posts: 10 Member
    bunny3269 wrote: »
    I am 49, mom of two teens, divorced eight months ago, and looking to make friends to help me be more accountable!

feel free to add me!
  • rosie1angel
    rosie1angel Posts: 11 Member
    Hi all! Looking for friends. Feel free to add me. :D
  • Kathleen0916
    Kathleen0916 Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm 44 and would love to chat with some people going through the same journey and helping me stay motivated and accountable. :)
  • samko1976
    samko1976 Posts: 125 Member
    Hi all, I'm 45 and currently doing HIIT (with modifications to protect my knees!) five times a week. I want to incorporate walking and swimming from next week (when the swimming pools open) into my daily schedule and am still in the process of adjusting my calorie/macros for steady weight loss. IF seems to be working for me and I've lost almost a stone (14lbs) since end of February. Feel free to add me if I haven't added you already LOL!
  • Tina_Nick46
    Tina_Nick46 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I am 46 and an empty nester (last kid went off to college in the fall). Emotional eating was definitely a real thing as she left, not to mention working from home due to the pandemic. I have found myself back to my old habits and really looking to find some accountability and motivational partners to keep me on the right track. I am horrible at reaching out though but I am trying as I need this extra push. Even this post is out of my comfort zone. ;) Any help would be appreciated! Good luck on your journey.
  • Nannstah
    Nannstah Posts: 6 Member
    Hello! I turn 41 this summer. My kid is grown and I have so much freedom! It's time to tackle my many bad habits and build many good ones! I'd love to make connections for encouragement and tip-sharing. Feel free to add me!
  • INTJmom
    INTJmom Posts: 15 Member
    I'm 40 and have 3 children that I homeschool. I'd also like to make more friends, so please feel free to add me.
  • kerrold
    kerrold Posts: 24 Member
    Hi @bunny3269 and everyone else in this thread, feel free to add me as always looking for friends on the same journey and accountability :smile:
  • yojimbo121
    yojimbo121 Posts: 32 Member
    Happy to help anyone that wants the help feel free to add me, keep up the hard work everyone 💪
  • justtodayjen333
    justtodayjen333 Posts: 142 Member
    Hi everyone,
    Feel free to add me if you would like more friends. I'm 48 (for one more month), mom of three kids (12, 16, and 19). I've determined that having one place to focus on weight loss can help me, and MFP seems like the place I should be. Add me if you would like to connect. Trying to move my body everyday and eat at a calorie deficit -- and continue to do it. As I have gotten older, I am feeling the changes. I can relate to needing to protect my knees. Would love to connect to more people!
  • terasue21
    terasue21 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi ! I’m 44 with 2 teenagers. I’m normally pretty shy about posting online, but after so many attempts at weight loss, I’m realizing that I really do need some support and accountability like all the diet books say! I have about 60 lbs to lose and I’m ready to say goodbye to that weight for good! Let’s do this together! Feel free to add me!
  • JenneauInLA
    JenneauInLA Posts: 18 Member
    Hi, I'm 41. I just started keto and have been in love with HIIT workouts for about 6 months. I don't run, but I like to walk for extra cardio. I've been doing yoga for about 1.5 years. I've got liver disease, but am actually in very good health because I'm taking care of it and have good medical care. If any of these are things we might have in common, feel free to say hi!
  • catevis
    catevis Posts: 12 Member
    You can add me. I try to do my Beachbody workouts 3X a week if not more. I'm like a lot of others on here - you have your good days and your bad days. Turning 43 this year and single.