May 23 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    p55339716jpm.png
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 - Sounds like you are being plenty active, cleaning up a full house filled by life is not easy, explains why you are trimming up. Are you thinking of straight up strength training by chance since the target is muscle development?
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 - Sounds like you are being plenty active, cleaning up a full house filled by life is not easy, explains why you are trimming up. Are you thinking of straight up strength training by chance since the target is muscle development?

@whatmerunning I would love to do pure strength training again. I have done it in the past. Problem with the heavier end of that exercise, is it needs bigger equipment, which either means outfitting a home or joining a facility. Problem with that (and I won't get any pity here), is that we have three homes in different states (mass, maine, florida). So with a gym, in the mass and maine scenario, that means two gyms at the same time payment wise. We go back and forth with an imprecise pattern for 5 months. Could so planet fitness, but I also likely need some refresher guidance. Not sure trainers work in them (they do have staff but unclear about their knowledge). I have dumbells and TRX and can do body weight. Even if I don't go that way, I think I need to focus on "pushing" myself with whatever I do - in the cardio genre that would likely doing the running more often than the fast walking or indoor bike that I have up north (florida I have a spin bike - Maine I have NO equipment and place is small).

That's where I am at

I also meant to add a note to @mshawski I did read your post to me the other day and I added it to my notes. I don't think I acknowledged you and now cannot find the original post, but I have already extracted its contents for my word file.